Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

@ Dragonhatchling - thanks hon :3 I am glad you like it, but I -do- wanna try to draw something for as many people as I can (who want drawings), so I would prefer to draw one per person ;P

mmmhm. I know. I remember. I meant way later though, like when most people who want one have one and the people who want one and don't get one. And I'm horrible at finding open spots for anything except rps... so it's all good. and besides, I don't have money or those paypal account thingies.. DA or anything like that. my art isn't good enough for da... not at all.

I only have 17 points

._.

Unless you make it really really cheap, 's a no-go.

I thought 1 point = 1 dollar...

D'aww. Poor Rhea! D:

I have like... 100-something points. n. n OTL

But, Roon, I would feel badly if you had taken orders for $8, then lowered the prices... it would seem like... well... just wrong, to me. :X I'd always wonder how the people prior to the price change felt.

you mean the one person? :B She actually gave me more than the 7$ asked for. I'm sure she can understand if I had to lower prices because I am getting absolutely nothing 8D

If you're gonna feel badly, feel badly for the fact that I'm charging 7$ for something that takes me 5-8 hours to finish.

D: You've only gotten one commission?

I knew the economy had gone south, but didn't think it was THIS bad! ;o ;

it isn't the economy, it's the pointlessness of art.

Skywing will be posted very shortly, just a note for those who are watching for a spot.

Can I have a Nocturne?

EDIT: can it say: "I r Nightshifter!"?

Edited by Corteo

Me? :3

Edit: Darn. Too slow. xd.png

I'm gonna have to commission you sometime if my dad will let me use his paypal, Roon. That's the only way I'm gonna be able to get anything from you. x_x

Edited by Mustangs44

It's just chillin'.

Nocturne is ... kind of.. boring ._.; I don't suppose you'd be willing to pick something else?

Wow Roon I love the Dragon! I wished I could get an female Neglected dragon.. but your request is full. xd.png That`s ok for me I knew how it is if you have too much work but to less time.

Well it was gonna be for Hypnotic and I to share.... hmmmm. I don't think they are boring. -shot-

If you're sure you don't want to do that, I guess.... maybe a purple?

I'm actually quitting work :B I'll give in my two weeks notice on Sunday. I don't really work too often, but I do game a lot. I draw when I feel like it, ya know?

Luckily that's just about everyday though 8D The only reason I wont hold waiting lists is because they make me feel obligated and then i don't wanna draw anything. Sorry guys!

Gah~ Its absolutely gorgeous! 8D!

Gonna be putting it in my sig in a moment. :3 <3 Thank you Roon, darling. ^^

And, idk... I still go after art. :X Not as much as I did when I had more to spend, but I do still get arts. In fact, I DO fully intend to commission you. Probably as soon as I finish my commission. xd.png

I just wish I'd remember to stalk this topic, then maybe I'd have a chance to snag a spot xd.png Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky some day. I'd gladly pay you if I had any money to pay you with and an original character for you to draw, but I don't have either o_O

whoops, you posted before me; I'll draw you the nocturne, it's just that.. if I'm not interested in the dragon the picture will likely be bad u_u There wont be anything too interesting about it.

edit god damn it you people post so fast. Will edit to answer everything just wait

@ Corteo - I thought about that day to night shift thing but I'm not sure how to pull it off D: I can give it a try but likely not. It'll likely be just a normal looking dragon. I'll try to make it super cute and chibi so it's not so dull, but.. yeah.

Purple dragon is worse >_>; weird color clash going on thar.

@ Nimrodel - .. and I suppose @ Most other people too ; I can make it a little cheaper and I am willing to be bribed by other things. If you think you have something of interest to me then we could barter :B

@ Aeriaa - you're welcome hun :3 glad you like it. Sorry it's so melancholy looking. I was going for a mellow relaxed look but I guess it was just too blue ;P

@ Rhea - tentatively free-er yeah D: we'll see.

Edited by Roon

As I said I can understand how you feel in my Art thread there are many people who want me to draw something and when I take a look on my waiting list the only thing I can thought is :" OMG they had to wait so long but I can`t draw faster and I have days where I`m not able to draw".

I love your work Roon and I`m happy to see new Dragons on this Thread even if it is not for me. smile.gif