Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

I've been working on this even gen for a while now.. took forever to get pairs that would actually give eggs and not just no eggs or no interest.. not to mention at least 3 refusals. I kept the first 'completed' egg, which by luck turned out to be a gold and now I'm going to start giving out siblings..

Introducing the first four lineage even gen Dorkface Dusk Thuwed Draconna dragons..

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GIm61

Gone via the Thuwed thread

Please post to let me know where it winds up.

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

I've been working on this even gen for a while now.. took forever to get pairs that would actually give eggs and not just no eggs or no interest.. not to mention at least 3 refusals. I kept the first 'completed' egg, which by luck turned out to be a gold and now I'm going to start giving out siblings..

Introducing the first four lineage even gen Dorkface Dusk Thuwed Draconna dragons..

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GIm61

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please post to let me know where it winds up.

How exciting! I'm locked up tight for now, but I hope you'll post it every once in a while here. Very cool, getting all of them into one line. <3

Here is the list of open CB's for breeding. I won't breed them to low gen Thuweds or Dorkfaces. You need to PM if you want me to breed a pair for you. I'm breeding on a first come first serve basis. One breeding per person. I will cross them off as they are bred.

CB Valentines Open for Breeding:

Rastus Dusk - 10

Gemina Dusk - 13

09, 11 & 14 have been bred

If anyone would like to breed me one of the 12, 13, and 14 I would appreciate it.

Edited by duskspoken

If anyone would like to breed me one of the 12, 13, and 14 I would appreciate it.

Any particular pairings you have in mind for those? I'd be glad to breed you something. smile.gif

Any particular pairings you have in mind for those? I'd be glad to breed you something. smile.gif 

Honestly, no, this is really the first I've been on DC in months! lol I'll just give you a few dragons I like and you can choose from there. I like both BBW's, female daydreams, thunders, Falconiform Wyverns, magi, nebulas.

Edited by duskspoken

Gen 2 Waterhorse from a thunder father

I'll probably be tossing a few of these at the thread, I need a thunder

Let me know if you take it please smile.gif

Yoinked! Very pretty pair, one I'd not thought of before.... Thank you!

Here's another waterhorse. Only one pair left to breed this week.

Let me know if you take this biggrin.gif

It found a home on my scroll. Thank you! biggrin.gif