Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

Take it! I've still got 3 more CB silvers to breed! lol wink.gif

On it! Thank you again!

I am loving this lineage, but I was hoping for a Royal Blue from this pair. Does anyone want this egg?

Lookin' for a home! Found a home. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

3 2nd gen of the newer eggs [August and Sept] that need homes. Pm me if you want one

1 - purple/grey opal - went to Husker

1 - duotone

1 - yellow crowned

All parents will be named

Edited by duskspoken

Can't take them today (only one egg slot and I'm on a Thuwed list)...... but I'd love to have 1 of each in a few days.

I still have two of them, so if they're still here in a few days [and I don't need the space for trades] you can have them.

I still have two of them, so if they're still here in a few days [and I don't need the space for trades] you can have them.

If you still have those eggs, I now have space for them. biggrin.gif

I took the black. Thanks! I didn't want to be greedy and grab them both, but if the rock is still there later I might take it, too. wink.gif

I took the black. Thanks! I didn't want to be greedy and grab them both, but if the rock is still there later I might take it, too. wink.gif

*waves the rock at you* It's still here, it is calling your name.

*waves the rock at you* It's still here, it is calling your name.

Sorry, i took the rock egg *.* it's my first dusk egg

Great! I'm glad I left it, then. smile.gif I was just coming back now to see if it was still here, but it is good to know it went to someone who had none.

And I was also coming back to leave this. My dragons are still being stubborn about giving me a Royal Blue from this line, so here is another lovely little Royal Crimson egg.

GONE!

Edited by purplehaze

Don't be sorry! It just sat on my scroll a while and I was trying to get someone to take it! smile.gif Glad it got a home. smile.gif

Got this 2nd-gen Bright-Breasted Wyvern off the AP. My first Dusk! Thank you for dropping it, Duskspoken. Now I'm going to stalk this thread for a mate. smile.gif

Edit for wrong breed

Edited by Tecca

Got this 2nd-gen Canopy off the AP. My first Dusk! Thank you for dropping it, Duskspoken. Now I'm going to stalk this thread for a mate. smile.gif

That's a BBW and I can try to breed you a mate if you want.