Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

Me Me Me! You know I've been waiting on a 2nd gen Dusk nebula... and I don't care what color, lol.

You have one! lol But I'll put you done for more. wink.gif

I would love to give some of your color-fails a new home biggrin.gif I'm not picky about color or gen.

And I'm pretty lucky at catching CB Nebulas, I can hatch them on my scroll & send the resulting hatchies to you if it would help you out!

Of course now that I've offered I won't even see another CB Nebula..... sad.gif

Sent nebula hatchlings to Cinn and Tamahaganae, if anyone else is interested in my mis-colored hatchlings just leave a comment and I will send them as they mis-color.

I wouldn't mind having one of your miscolored babies, but I already have this, so I would hope for something unrelated, if possible.

I wouldn't mind having one of your miscolored babies, but I already have this, so I would hope for something unrelated, if possible.

Sending you a pm

3/4 this week miscolored and I had 4 no eggs. So there might be more hatchlings next week.

I'm going to temporarily open requests up so like for the next few hours if you want something bred from me PM me. I have spots open that I'm not planning to fill just yet.

I have two hatchlings to gift.

Gen 2 black https://dragcave.net/teleport/bac91efa41804...b3c21720c8ffe3a

Gen 2 undine* https://dragcave.net/teleport/e019760f6b13f...711c8825bcc1d1b (gDUSK isn't getting named jsyk)

Let me know if you take one

*If anyone would be willing to breed me an egg from this same pairing I'd love it. (Husker I have one from you. Needs to be a male GON)

Hey I have three eggs up for adoption, two of them will need to be PM'd for the teleport links.

user posted imageuser posted imagelineage - lineage - PM for teleport

user posted imagelineage - teleport - adopted

Let me know if you take the Canopy smile.gif

Edited by duskspoken

user posted imagelineage - teleport

Let me know if you take the Canopy smile.gif

I nabbed Tilly. I'm trying not to over-collect 2g Xenos, but people make it so hard to avoid them! ~_^

Thank you!

I nabbed Tilly. I'm trying not to over-collect 2g Xenos, but people make it so hard to avoid them! ~_^

Thank you!

These are literally the first Dusk ones tho. wink.gif

user posted imageLineage - Teleport

AoC up for grabs, this is the first one I'm offering to the thread and since it is I'm asking that you toss in a dummy egg. I want to see where this goes. smile.gif

Edited by duskspoken

user posted imageLineage - Teleport

AoC up for grabs, this is the first one I'm offering to the thread and since it is I'm asking that you toss in a dummy egg. I want to see where this goes. smile.gif

Offered a dummy. I was really sorry not to have space for the Xenos when you offered those.

Offered a dummy. I was really sorry not to have space for the Xenos when you offered those.

Accepted, enjoy!

They ended up going to the AP because I didn't think anyone was interested at all. I would have held on to them if I'd known someone was.

Accepted, enjoy!

They ended up going to the AP because I didn't think anyone was interested at all. I would have held on to them if I'd known someone was.

Thanks!

Sorry to hear about the others. I couldn't have taken them until today, though, and that is a long time to ask someone to hold things.

Thanks!

Sorry to hear about the others. I couldn't have taken them until today, though, and that is a long time to ask someone to hold things.

I have re-opened breeding requests. However, my scroll will be staying hidden for the foreseeable future. Someone keeps taking it upon themselves to add my dragons to Valley Sherwood without my permission. Feel free to ask me to PM me about breeding for you though. Make sure you have a spot available, I won't be holding eggs for you. And if I need to re-breed it is up to you to remind me.