Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

I'd also like to request a purebred Dusk Plated Collosus and a purebred Dusk Striped River Dragon. If you need help getting caveborns, let me know and I'll go catch some for you.

I received this lovely little guy from Darth Krande. I wub.gif it. http://dragcave.net/lineage/dUsKY

^ All the above egg requests have been filled. If anyone else has any breeding requests I will be unlocked tomorrow so feel free to ask. smile.gif

I won't be able to do Colossus or Striped River for a week. I am working on getting some more of those.

I just grabbed this out of the Alpine. I might have freaked out a little bit. wub.gif

Edited by duskspoken

If you ever want more feel free to ask. smile.gif

That would be awesome!! Thank you!

Gen 2 female Undine hatchling - Gone someone in the IRC asked for it

Let me know if you take it biggrin.gif

Edited by duskspoken

Do you ever breed your pygmies? Could I request a 2nd gen from original pygmies?

Thank you, biggrin.gif

Do you ever breed your pygmies?  Could I request a 2nd gen from original pygmies?

Thank you,  biggrin.gif

I will breed any dragons (but cb metals and GONS) on request. I will swap gen 2 gon breedings and have made gen 2 metal swaps ious with people I know.

I am in need of an undine from a female gon if anyone wants to do a swap. Mine can breed in a few days.

Pming you with your Pygmy.

Edited by duskspoken

I am in need of an undine from a female gon if anyone wants to do a swap. Mine can breed in a few days.

Bred you an Undine!

PMing you with the teleport :3

I finally got my last nebula for my lineage and this happened

user posted image

Edited by duskspoken

Oh no! That is so frustrating! sad.gif

user posted image

*faceplant* Dragons bred primarily on your scroll should know each other well enough not to refuse!

I have a 4th even gen crimson flare from male pumpkin checker that has been up in the Thuwed thread for a day unclaimed. Guess they don't much like pygmys there. It's a Thuwed - Dusk so maybe someone here would like it. Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Found a home, thanks for posting. smile.gif

Edited by Dracaena

*faceplant* Dragons bred primarily on your scroll should know each other well enough not to refuse!

Those two were from dragons entirely on my scroll. But ...

user posted image

I rebreed the males parents and got lucky with a second purple from them. biggrin.gif I'm thinking of making a gen 5 mate I just need more CBs.

I've temporarily closed breeding requests. With the new releases and my nebula project I don't have the spare space for it. I will let you know when that changes.

I have started breeding the nebulas for my next PB gen 5. If anyone would like one of my eventual color fail hatchlings (I tend to get a few) let me know now. It will probably be easier to have a list before hand so I can just pm you a teleport. I think once I get past the gen 2's I will re-open breeding, if you are interested you can keep up with my progress in the bottom of this post. smile.gif And if any of you forgot this is the very specific pattern I'm going for. smile.gif

Edited by duskspoken