Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

Some Undines for you

user posted imageTeleport

Let me know if you take any.

I got the last one, thank you!

Here's a Dusk and Thuwed lineage egg from me. Maybe someone needs for a mate with Halloween not all that far away? Claim my egg! Gone to a new home. If you missed it and would like a sibling, drop me a pm. smile.gif

Edited by Dracaena

Yikes that's what happens when I breed things without looking. lol. I just posted two nicer looking striped rivers. And there is a TON of my stuff in the AP. tongue.gif

laugh.gif And I am locked and won't throw this little orphan back. wink.gif

All of these are still up for adoption.

The orphan hatched, so I had room for one of your "nicer" Striped Rivers. wink.gif

Thank you! smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

The orphan hatched, so I had room for one of your "nicer" Striped Rivers. wink.gif

Thank you! smile.gif

You're welcome! smile.gif

I dropped the other striped river but I still have the Avatar.

user posted imageLineage Teleport

Like with the last avatar offer up a dummy egg and I'll accept it, I want to know where this one is going for sure. smile.gif gone

Edited by duskspoken

Two undines for you, they are currently ungendered but they should gender male. I'm mostly just too lazy to go grab the ungendered hatchling when the male is a few posts above. lol. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

They are both from female silvers, let me know if you take one. [Please only take one, share the Undine love.]

Two undines for you, they are currently ungendered but they should gender male. I'm mostly just too lazy to go grab the ungendered hatchling when the male is a few posts above. lol. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

They are both from female silvers, let me know if you take one. [Please only take one, share the Undine love.]

I took one! Thank you very much, it's lovely. wub.gif

Thank you! smile.gif

Tecca & Moota you are both welcome smile.gif

-------

I have a trade, I figured I'd post it here in case anyone wanted to swap Avatars with me. (I am seriously okay with ANY pairing as long as it's not a holiday). smile.gif

HAVE:

user posted image Gen 2 Avator of Creation Lineage | Teleport

WANT:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - Gen 2 Avatars with non-holiday mates please

---------

Also I have a request, and I will breed something in exchange, my golds on are cool down but I can breed with my male silvers.

I need a waterhorse from a female gold to pair with this https://dragcave.net/lineage/rxCaC If anyone is willing pm me pls smile.gif

Edited by duskspoken

Giving back to the thread.. 3rd gen striped river (x gemshard)

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/GZxtk

I need a gemshard from this pairing, so I'll be posting any striped rivers here biggrin.gif

Releasing to the AP... I need the egg slot

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

I am really getting annoyed with this pair. I need a blusang from them and they just give me avatars.

Please let me know if you take it.

I might have a gen 3 BBW up for grabs, if anyone would be interested in it let me know. It is a BBW x gold checker.

Edited by duskspoken

I adopted the second one, thank you! biggrin.gif

And I just bred the perfect mate for my Spirit Ward Dusk, I hope they'll like each other, fingers crossed! biggrin.gif

Edited by dustpuppy