Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

Also just a reminder that all the breeding lists on the front page have open spots. And I can take requests now. I think my medical issues are under control.

I grabbed the egg. (So please disregard my PM about being placed on the breeding list for Trace and Gisele--I wanted this egg so badly that I discarded an egg to open a slot.)

Now here's hoping that he'll gender male so he can take his intended mate!

Thank you again! And I'm glad your medical issues seem to be under control!

Edited by Renren_Ace

I grabbed the egg. (So please disregard my PM about being placed on the breeding list for Trace and Gisele--I wanted this egg so badly that I discarded an egg to open a slot.)

Now here's hoping that he'll gender male so he can take his intended mate!

Thank you again! And I'm glad your medical issues seem to be under control!

I went to go remove it from the thread to save it for you and just as I was deleting it you claimed it. I was cursing whoever did until I saw it was you. lol Glad you managed to get it though. smile.gif

And thanks! smile.gif They think I've been having an allergic reaction to one of my medicines.

I went to go remove it from the thread to save it for you and just as I was deleting it you claimed it. I was cursing whoever did until I saw it was you. lol Glad you managed to get it though. smile.gif

And thanks! smile.gif They think I've been having an allergic reaction to one of my medicines.

Oh, that's so nice that you would do that for me. Thank you so much! Now I just hope this one genders male! Hopefully, as a Thuwed he won't be as spiteful about gendering as the Dorkface line seems to be, heh heh.

Not only do I have his mate planned, I found a mate for one of his future children too! Just picked up a 4th gen white from another white x silver lineage in the AP.

Oooh! Got the bloodscale! Thank you sooo much!

You're welcome smile.gif

The sun egg is still there. If it's still there in a bit I'll be tossing it.

I finally decided to start naming dragons but I got sad when I name of one of my favorite GOT characters was taken so I stopped. lol. I've got so many to name it's not funny.

I finally decided to start naming dragons but I got sad when I name of one of my favorite GOT characters was taken so I stopped. lol. I've got so many to name it's not funny.

This thread is for your lineage. If you wanted to request names back, you could. The worst that could happen is that people say "No" or don't see the request. I always wondered why TJ didn't just ask for his missing names on the Thuwed thread. If I have one you need, let me know!

Some gifts for the thread.

Tiny crimson 3rd even gen with pumpkins. I'm a Thuwed too and I need a home! ~Gone to live with stardust13! biggrin.gif

3rd even gen glory laid at 1:38pm Pacific so I think it will be day glory. I have pure Dusk lineage and I need a home! ~Gone to live with purplehaze! biggrin.gif

5th even gen shallow water with mixed lineage. Dunno if anyone will even want this with the way TJ junked up the lineage view past 4th even gen. Someone love me and give me a home?! ~Gone to live with Zerhai! biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone for giving them homes. If anyone missed these and wants a sibling later, let me know.

Edited by Dracaena

3rd even gen glory laid at 1:38pm Pacific so I think it will be day glory. I have pure Dusk lineage and I need a home!

I have given the little Glory a home. I would be happy with either day or night, but I think you are right that it will be day. smile.gif Thank you for helping me enlarge my collection. When I have scroll space I will have to breed some to give back to the thread.

Tiny crimson 3rd even gen with pumpkins. I'm a Thuwed too and I need a home! ~Gone to live with stardust13! biggrin.gif

3rd even gen glory laid at 1:38pm Pacific so I think it will be day glory. I have pure Dusk lineage and I need a home! ~Gone to live with purplehaze! biggrin.gif

5th even gen shallow water with mixed lineage. Dunno if anyone will even want this with the way TJ junked up the lineage view past 4th even gen. Someone love me and give me a home?!

got the pretty shallow water!

have:

user posted image » Gen 2 Dusk Silver » Teleport » Lineage

want:

offers

Awesome offers.

» A gold user posted image from the same lineage would be awesome.

» CB Dragons; the only exceptions are the ones below and the gold from a gold x silver

» Gen 2 alts, or low gen shimmer/tinsels will be considered

» A CB neglected would be awesome. [i have none yet.]

If I have not declined your offer I am considering it or I have not yet seen it. smile.gif

Gift to the thread: 3rd gen PB Misfit pygmy

http://dragcave.net/teleport/58f722d59dd05...300b187c33d5423

Let us know if you pick it up. Thanks! 

P.S. If it's still on my scroll in the morning, teleport will be canceled.

Since it was still there I thought I would snag it. Thank you!

And now to offer one of my own -- a Dusk Dorkface Thuwed: GONE!

Edited by purplehaze

Another gift to the thread --pretty RB/RC checker:

Gone to live with stardust13. smile.gif Glad you will be able to use it to extend the lineage.

Edited by purplehaze