Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

Add me to the list then, I'll wait.

I've looked and looked at my scroll and I could have sworn I had a purebred Dusk Horse dragon, but for the life of me I can't find it. So could I have a pb Horse egg?

A PB Blusang?

I found a pretty in the AP decided I'd build a mate for it. Would love to incorporate the dusk name into it smile.gif

A PB Blusang?

I found a pretty in the AP decided I'd build a mate for it. Would love to incorporate the dusk name into it smile.gif

I tried, I bred the only two pairs I have. I'll try again in a week if you remind me. smile.gif

I collect Splits. I already have a son of Tristen and Erskina Dusk, but would love to have an egg from any other pair of CB Splits you might have. smile.gif

Very cool.. 5 Dusk eggs and 1 Lyzar that I'm trying to trade for a 3rd gen Thuwed/Dorkface. Got to keep 1 spot open tho, because I'm on a Thuwed list too.. if TJ will ever get around to breeding his dragons again.. it's been almost 2 months since he last bred.

I tried, I bred the only two pairs I have. I'll try again in a week if you remind me. smile.gif

Thanks!

Pm'd both of you biggrin.gif

Thanks again! I am snuggling my nice new Split egg. biggrin.gif

If you get a chance, I could use a PB Dark Myst and a PB Seawyrm from you. Then I'll have a full set of Dusk Pygmies! If I've missed the window, that's ok. <3

If your still taking breeding requests, could i trouble you for a 2gen PB black egg? >.<

If not, then anything 2gen and PB would be great.

@stardust I can try tomorrow or Sunday. It's going to be a busy weekend for me.

@suskekun222 I usually only give blacks away after they hatched as I am hunting for alts. I'll breed them again in a few days, does gender matter?

Gen 2 skywing up for adoption: male silver x female skywing

http://dragcave.net/teleport/2212c5e7d465a...f514af923411e56

@stardust I can try tomorrow or Sunday. It's going to be a busy weekend for me.

@suskekun222 I usually only give blacks away after they hatched as I am hunting for alts. I'll breed them again in a few days, does gender matter?

Gen 2 skywing up for adoption: male silver x female skywing

http://dragcave.net/teleport/2212c5e7d465a...f514af923411e56

That's cool, I'm AFK most of the weekend, too. I did, however, make sure to nab the skywing before bed. Thank you so much!

Gender doesnt matter. ^-^

Thank you very much!

I have a Gen 2 Ice [x silver] that needs a home. If anyone is interested and plans to keep it, not trade it, send me a pm. - Adopted smile.gif Edited by duskspoken

Gen 3 White Dusk Thuwed from Trace and Gisele http://dragcave.net/teleport/a950dfad4fe3e...0c7b55cbf1f25a9

Let me know if you take it smile.gif

I got it, thanks so much! I have one with a similar lineage from you, but it has a male silver in it. Was hoping to get one with all females so I can build a matching mate smile.gif

I was wondering if you'd be willing to try for a sibling to this white. It went male on me, and I was hoping to breed it to This gift which will be male? I'd be tossing you an offspring from them if so smile.gif

I got it, thanks so much! I have one with a similar lineage from you, but it has a male silver in it. Was hoping to get one with all females so I can build a matching mate smile.gif

I was wondering if you'd be willing to try for a sibling to this white. It went male on me, and I was hoping to breed it to This gift which will be male? I'd be tossing you an offspring from them if so smile.gif

You probably have one from Arthur and Jean smile.gif

And I bred my golds yesterday, so remind me in a week that you want an white egg from them and I'll save you one if I get eggs.