Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

So in my recent haunting of the Thuwed thread, I kept seeing the Dusk dragons mentioned and was curious but never had occasion to look. So tonight I'm naming my dragons and looking through the lineages (I've only been interested in lineages for a couple weeks now lol) and lo and behold, look what I apparently picked up off the AP a while back: http://dragcave.net/lineage/5Up5F

So I did a search for Dusk on the forum and here I am. Hi guys, hi! xd.png

Just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that breeding requests are close for now. I am moving in a few days and I just don't have time to breed. Thanks. I'll let you know when I'm settled and requests are back open.

Merrov → Congrats on your baby Dusk smile.gif

I would love to get some Dusk dragons when you get done with your move! I hate moves and I would not wish them on my worst enemies. This is why I collect online imaginary things vs things that take up irl space.

I would love to get some Dusk dragons when you get done with your move! I hate moves and I would not wish them on my worst enemies. This is why I collect online imaginary things vs things that take up irl space.

I am moved so if you want dragons pm with the breeds or pairing you want. I only have one egg spot open right now.

Two eggs up for adoption

Claimed the cute Olive and decided not to abuse the privilege, so the beautiful white Dusk-Thuwed is still available.

Two eggs up for adoption

Are they both gone or is there a link somewhere to look at them? Lol, I'm probably just too late xd.png

EDIT: Not too late! I nabbed the white egg biggrin.gif Thank you!

Edited by Merrov

Are they both gone or is there a link somewhere to look at them? Lol, I'm probably just too late xd.png

The link is in the third post from the top. That is where duskspoken always puts them. As of this moment there was one left.

Black hatchie up for grabs on the first page.

Grabby hands ... thank you! smile.gif

Omg you lost all your names. sad.gifsad.gif

I tried to log on here every once in a while to check new dragons and keep my scroll active, but it slipped my mind for a while. So yeah... no names at all. Finding my lineaged dragons (Dusk and Dork) is priority one... then who knows!

Here's one back from the 'dead' http://dragcave.net/lineage/vpcX smile.gif

Edited by nodivision

Same here!

I couldn't use the internet for more than one year...only with a smartphone with bad connection dry.gif so all my dragons lost their names!

But now I'm back wink.gif