Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Does the same Halloween eggs appear in the bioms as the years previous. Like the Shadow walker and cave lurker? Or are they replaced with new breed?

No, each year is different, and you can never get CB ones except the year they come out. Unless it's changed and I'm mistaken, in which case I would be thrilled!!!

PH, I dunno - I just feel like it won't work for me, I have so much planned and going on.

Probably too much going on in my life in general. I'll be happy to breed and pass on an egg on the 20th, but I don't want one back if we do it then.

Personal problem, I guess.

It's good news! Pevils Gladys and Auchencairns Dabbling Hope have both grown up and bred their first egg. Tempted to keep it but if anyone wants it let me know smile.gif Can influence it either way for you.

Does the same Halloween eggs appear in the bioms as the years previous. Like the Shadow walker and cave lurker? Or are they replaced with new breed?

There will be a new breed of Halloween dragon this year, which will drop only for one day on Halloween. The Shadow Walkers, Cave Lurkers, Black Marrows and Pumpkins from previous years will not be released in the biomes again, but there is a season around Halloween when the ones that people have on their scrolls can be bred and make other eggs of their same breed. Since they produce multiple egg clutches during the holiday season and the breeder can only keep one egg per clutch, there will be quite a few of them available on the AP.

Deb, I guess I can understand how you feel if you plan on trying for a lot of the past Halloween eggs. But technically it should not interfere at all. I guess we don't have to be locked into the 20th just because that is when we did the first exchange. We could probably do it the weekend before that instead if you would feel better about that. I hate to have you left out. sad.gif

Deb, I guess I can understand how you feel if you plan on trying for a lot of the past Halloween eggs. But technically it should not interfere at all. I guess we don't have to be locked into the 20th just because that is when we did the first exchange. We could probably do it the weekend before that instead if you would feel better about that. I hate to have you left out. sad.gif

Oh, don't change it for me, because then I'd feel bad.

Most likely I'll simply change my mind instead. No kiddin'.

blink.gif

Second pair of hatchlings have gendered correctly so fingers crossed I'll have 2 pairs that like each other in a day or two

Meh. My first try at breeding, and they reject each other xd.png

i understand i had that problem with my first pair!

Hello!

I would like to join and be added to the waiting list please! smile.gif

Hello!

I would like to join and be added to the waiting list please! smile.gif

Welcome as soon as PH gets you on the waiting list there are lots of people who will be willing to send you a hope dragon!

*pokes PH with spork*

Lists updated to here.

I have removed serendipitykai (scroll name kaileybarrows) from the wait list. She never read my introductory PM from when I added her to the list in August and has gotten at least one egg offer that she did not respond to. I will be more than happy to re-add her to the list if she makes another request.

I have added 3 new names to the wait list. As far as I can tell April2000 has not gotten an egg and TurtleDragon has not yet picked up the egg from eaturbyfill.

Just a reminder to please post updates when you name a dragon or make any other change, so I can keep things reasonably straight. wink.gif

~purplehaze

*pokes Zerhai with a spork, just because she can. xd.png *

Okay thanks. I cant find a CB pink dragon and my scroll is locked because I have too many eggs. But I like the idea and once my scroll is unlocked i'll hunt for a pink CB.

I want to be a part of this hope lineage please~ I just need a CB pink now that hasn't been bred with anyone else yet.

The transfer is gone from my transfers, so it must have been accepted before now, although I did not hear anything back.

Please add me to the waiting list! This is a really nice idea, breast cancer is horrible sad.gif

I don't have any CB pinks yet so I'll just have to wait and see...

*is poked, grinns evilly and pulls out a bunch of sporks* mwahahahhahahaha *starts throwing them at PH point first*

SPORK WAR

anyways my newest hope baby gendered and shall be growing up in a few hours: z'Hope Drives Us Dra'axi

Edited by Zerhai

Oh I'm not looking forward to this, because it's my first Halloween on dragon cave. Happy egg collecting. Sighs.

I'll breed my hopes in a bit and send some eggs to people.

How about we give incubators to people who don't have them now? Or we could have the Pass the Hope day three days before the 20th so they hatch on Breast Cancer Awareness day... I don't know, just some ideas.

Oh yeah and HimuraMai, if you still have any CB pinks I'd love one.

Edited by sunnynight12345

Congrats on your newest Hope, Zerhai!

*is poked, grinns evilly and pulls out a bunch of sporks* mwahahahhahahaha *starts throwing them at PH point first*

SPORK WAR

*Pulls up a chair & sets out a bowl of popcorn to share*

Anyone want to join me to watch the fireworks? laugh.gif

Uhh... I just need one CB pink mate for her.

Have sent an egg to Koleka, April200, silverrose1290 and Tiga.

(A different egg to each.)

Sent to Tiga: Hope Egg

Sent to silverrose1290: Hope Egg

Sent to Koleka: Hope Egg

Sent to April200: Hope Egg

Sorry if I got it messed up. I forgot to post lineages until after I sent the eggs and then I had to look at all of the sent messages to figure out who I sent which egg to.

Edited by sunnynight12345