Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

huh?

I think she's talking about the trade thing that we did last month on the 20th. We did talk about making it a regular thing, but I am not sure I want to do it every month.

I think she's talking about the trade thing that we did last month on the 20th. We did talk about making it a regular thing, but I am not sure I want to do it every month.

ah we have to do it this upcoming month though, at least twice! it is breast cancer awareness month in october

ah we have to do it this upcoming month though, at least twice! it is breast cancer awareness month in october

True. I wonder how many people will participate in it that month. Hopefully a lot, we can spread the awareness even more! :D

Hi, I want to join this and so I am hoping to get a hope egg. So I want to get one as fast as possible and before october. So I have him/her for all of breast cancer awareness month.

I just nabbed a CB pink egg - if anyone needs one, PM me.

Well I do need one because the one I was hoping to mate with one of my Hopes misgendered (it's with HimuraMai now).

Welcome, TurtleDragon! Once purplehaze puts you on the wait list I'd be glad to breed you a hope, but daba or Zerhai or YOGSCAST or someone else might beat me to it.

Wow, breast cancer awareness next month... Hmm... maybe we should have some kind of special Hope Lineage holiday for it? Maybe we could do the mass breeding each year on the 20th of Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Hello! Wonderful idea, this lineage :-)

I would also be very happy if somebody can put me on the waiting list, When my black-capped Teimarr is hatching, I'll look for a CB mate :-)

@TurtleDragon - your scroll is either hidden or has a different name than your forum name? I need to see it to be sure you qualify for the lineage.

@April2000 - I will get you added to the list soon, maybe later today.

Okay folks! About an October Hope egg exchange . . .

I'm not sure we can do two in the month. Should we stick to the 20th like last time? It would give us more time to let other people know about it.

Do you want to do it the way we did last time and make a chain for passing the eggs along? Or would you rather trade between partners, which works best if we have an even number of participants?

I will change the heading of the first post for October to mention Breast Cancer Awareness Month. smile.gif

well event or not with the exception of the couple weeks around the new release(wait do they even have one in october? I don't know, this is the first time i have been around for it) oh well..... i will probably breed at least 3 of my hope dragons during this month

@TurtleDragon - your scroll is either hidden or has a different name than your forum name? I need to see it to be sure you qualify for the lineage.

@April2000 - I will get you added to the list soon, maybe later today.

Okay folks! About an October Hope egg exchange . . .

I'm not sure we can do two in the month. Should we stick to the 20th like last time? It would give us more time to let other people know about it.

Do you want to do it the way we did last time and make a chain for passing the eggs along? Or would you rather trade between partners, which works best if we have an even number of participants?

I will change the heading of the first post for October to mention Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  smile.gif

To Purplehaze: My scroll is actually called WaterTurtle just so you know.

well event or not with the exception of the couple weeks around the new release(wait do they even have one in october? I don't know, this is the first time i have been around for it) oh well..... i will probably breed at least 3 of my hope dragons during this month

Well, TJ said in his September release news item that that would be the last regular release before Halloween, so we have most of the month without new eggs. There will be probably a week or so before Halloween when old Halloween dragons can breed true, so a lot of people will be wanting to collect those. And on Halloween there will be a release of the new 2013 Halloween egg.

We can all breed our Hope dragons as often as we want to in the month of October, but I just think one organized exchange Event is enough. I can be voted down, though, if someone else wants to do the organizing. wink.gif

@TurtleDragon - Thanks! Now that I have seen your scroll I will get you added to the wait list, too. smile.gif

Yay, I just bred 2 of my hope dragons(ones that hadn't produced any offspring until this point) and each both produced an egg for me:

eggie one (keeping this one!)

eggie two (willing to part with this one)

both are equally pretty, and I will breed another hope dragon if eggie two finds a new home quickly(pm if you want it) otherwise i will pm people on the list after work tomorrow

We can all breed our Hope dragons as often as we want to in the month of October, but I just think one organized exchange Event is enough. I can be voted down, though, if someone else wants to do the organizing. wink.gif

I'd do the organizing if no one else wants to! If I did it then I'd give everyone a week to say they're participating (because I don't play ordinarily on weekdays) then make the list on a Saturday and do the breeding on Sunday. How often are we doing the Mass Hope breeding?

TurtleDragon (and April2000?) - do you still need an egg, or are you taking Zerhai's egg two?

I'd do the organizing if no one else wants to! If I did it then I'd give everyone a week to say they're participating (because I don't play ordinarily on weekdays) then make the list on a Saturday and do the breeding on Sunday. How often are we doing the Mass Hope breeding?

TurtleDragon (and April2000?) - do you still need an egg, or are you taking Zerhai's egg two?

turtle isn't on the waiting list yet.... *pokes ph with spork*

Zerhai, would you please keep that spork in the drawer because . . .

Lists updated to here!

I have added three new names to the waiting list and updated the Hopes.

~purplehaze

Hello, I would also like a Hope Dragon.. smile.gif

Need to find a mate for it though... dry.gif

Please and thank you!

@sunnynight12345 - Why don't we do one official Pass the Hope exchange in October? It seems like it would fit your schedule nicely to do it on the 20th. You can gather names and make up the list on Saturday, October 19. Then Sunday the 20th we can all breed and exchange eggs. I will gladly let you do the organizing for that event.

All of us can breed our Hopes as many other times as we want during the month of October.

@sunnynight12345 - Why don't we do one official Pass the Hope exchange in October? It seems like it would fit your schedule nicely to do it on the 20th. You can gather names and make up the list on Saturday, October 19. Then Sunday the 20th we can all breed and exchange eggs. I will gladly let you do the organizing for that event.

All of us can breed our Hopes as many other times as we want during the month of October.

i would recommend having the sign up at least 3 days in advance so that people have more than one day to sign up

(btw i sent this eggie to cladus, though it hasn't been accepted yet)

Edited by Zerhai

i would recommend having the sign up at least 3 days in advance so that people have more than one day to sign up

(btw i sent this eggie to cladus, though it hasn't been accepted yet)

I just got back from school and I have accepted the eggy, thank you smile.gif

Actually, I was thinking of asking people to sign up earlier -- maybe start signups a week ahead. I just meant that she can gather all the names of the people who have signed up and put them in a list on Saturday and then the breeding and trading can be done on Sunday. I guess I didn't say what I meant. wink.gif That happens a lot.

You all have been talking without me!

I have an opinion: the 20th means it'll cross over into Halloween breeding time. Since there's no new release in Oct, I'd much, much rather do it earlier if possible. If it's the 20th, I most likely will pass on it this month. I've missed too much Halloween breeding as it is, being gone the last couple of years!

I don't know about doing 2 - but I'd probably go along with whatever everyone wants. However, with putting in this new system, my days are more out of whack than ever, and I'm so often confused as to what day it is. So I might forget, or try to do it on the wrong date blink.gif

Today is 9/23, we can sneak one in at the end of the month, maybe? Then 2 weeks later?

Deb

But Deb, last year's Halloween breeding didn't start until Oct 25 2012, 12:00 AM. That should give us all plenty of time to hatch a Hope egg bred on the 20th, even for those with no incubates available.

But Deb, last year's Halloween breeding didn't start until Oct 25 2012, 12:00 AM. That should give us all plenty of time to hatch a Hope egg bred on the 20th, even for those with no incubates available.

Does the same Halloween eggs appear in the bioms as the years previous. Like the Shadow walker and cave lurker? Or are they replaced with new breed?