Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

StormBirdRising's egg is still on my scroll the PM is not read yet and i could use the eggslot for other things... *sigh*

Does anybody else needs an egg?

If no one else needs an egg and you want to get that egg of your hand, I would be willing to take it.

This little Hope is waiting to be adopted by StormBirdRising. The tracking of the PM says not read yet.

Please pointing out a grammar mistake in this post and spelling. Not sure about the syntax in the last sentence.

Thank you Tigerkralle for that beautiful Hope egg. Sorry I couldn't take it sooner. I didn't have internet for 3 days.

Storm

So the one day plus was enough. Glad you have your little Hope Storm.

Thank you for the event! I love my lil Hope egg hatchling.

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Gosh... I haven't posted on this thread for a month... I'm a breeder, so PM me if interested!>

btw i still get on here though i don't always post, i do check my messages and browse briefly as i catch a few eggs in the ap/cave... so if anyone wants an egg from me just let me know(honestly willing to breed just about anything on my scroll people, though i do have quite the collection of hopes! and most of my hopes are breedable, and if they don't have a mate i have enough cb pinks to give them one if someone wants a specific hope bred)

btw named my two hope babies:

Creepy Enduring Hope Dra'axi

Starry Summer Hope Dra'axi

considering how many unnamed i have on my scroll right now *cough* three-pages-worth *cough* thats a miracle

Edited by Zerhai

as soon as my scroll is empty again(hopefully after the weekend) I'll be starting to breed all my hopes, I would like to give them homes as they get bred, I'll be setting up trades for them here(just put a dummy egg when I do this so I know where they go and its a member of the hope lineage) If you actively want one look through my hopes and pm me, i'll send it to you directly!

Hatchie gendered incorrectly, anyone want him? http://dragcave.net/lineage/9Lx15

I wouldn't mind taking him, but you could also just continue the lineage and just switch it over to gendering the line as male for 5g then switch it back to female for another 5g. That way it will look intentional and quite gorgeous.

(5g because before him there were 5g of female hope)

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Not enough space in this month, otherwise i would so love the 'incorrectly gendered' hatchling. The suggestion from gigglemonkey12 how to continue that lineage is very good.

ok so i have started my massive hope breeding though i am going to be a bit more refined than last time i said anything i'll be breeding em in pairs, or until i get 2 eggs and as the eggs find homes or hatch(note: i will still be willing to give em a new home even after they hatch)I will breed more!

here is the first two eggs:

eggie one

eggie two

as soon as they hit incuhatchable lvl i will influence and hatch them, until then they will sit here in the following trade post, as i said just offer me a dummy egg so i can make sure you are part of the lineage

trade links:

give a home to eggie one!

give a home to eggie two!

ok so i have started my massive hope breeding though i am going to be a bit more refined than last time i said anything i'll be breeding em in pairs, or until i get 2 eggs and as the eggs find homes or hatch(note: i will still be willing to give em a new home even after they hatch)I will breed more!

here is the first two eggs:

eggie one

eggie two

as soon as they hit incuhatchable lvl i will influence and hatch them, until then they will sit here in the following trade post, as i said just offer me a dummy egg so i can make sure you are part of the lineage

trade links:

give a home to eggie one!

I offered on the first one. Not sure if anyone else did but I thought I'd let you know smile.gif

I offered on the first one. Not sure if anyone else did but I thought I'd let you know smile.gif

its all yours! accepted the trade just now!

and another egg bred:

eggie 3

tele:

Give me a home!

just a reminder, offer me a dummy egg if you want it

Edited by Zerhai

its all yours! accepted the trade just now!

and another egg bred:

eggie 3

tele:

Give me a home!

just a reminder, offer me a dummy egg if you want it

Thank you, glad you like the egg. smile.gif

Edited by FAstudent12

Hi, I offered on your third egg, just letting you know. smile.gif

its all yours! (thank you for the pretty egg btw)

also btw eggie two is still looking for a home:

hatching another egg right now so i can breed another hope since i decided to keep the egg FAstudent gave me!

edit:

ok hatched the egg and bred another hope:

eggie 4

give eggie 4 a home!

this is the one im breeding next:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZsdKc

of the visible lineage only one gen is not on my scroll, its one of my highest gen as well

Edited by Zerhai

Hope and the Beast

Hope in a Bottle

Hope and the Beast did not gender out right >.> I'm now struggling to think of a way to make the lineage look nice again.

Edited to add: Hopefully I remember to offer on one of the eggs smile.gif I'm waiting for my dummy egg to reach 5 hrs so I can trade it. (I know...I forgot about the time limit and grabbed a CB instead of one from the AP)

Edit #2: offered a dummy

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Forgive me for not introducing sooner... Hope Immortal. wub.gif

And, gigglymonkey, you could just have that little "blip" in there of male-female, then do the x amount of gens one gender, another "blip", x number of a single opposite gender, etc & cont'd. Some sort of heart monitor pattern. If that makes sense... ;D

Forgive me for not introducing sooner... Hope Immortal. wub.gif

And, gigglymonkey, you could just have that little "blip" in there of male-female, then do the x amount of gens one gender, another "blip", x number of a single opposite gender, etc & cont'd. Some sort of heart monitor pattern. If that makes sense... ;D

Thanks for the idea! I was afraid it was gonna look bad with just one "blip" but I think it'll be okay once it gets further out.

its all yours giggly!

give eggie 4 a home

and oh no i forgot to either abandon an egg or hatch one incuhatchable.... before i bred again.... unsure.gif

lost hope eggie....

so if anyone sees it in the ap please pick it up and give it a home.....

after i have been in this lineage for such a long time..... i have come to realize how HARD it is to remember to use a cb which hasn't had any eggs..... and i know this lineage has been around a long time however I think it would be a good idea..... to change that rule.... to simply no inbreeding, its a lot easier to check for that than to have to find a cb which hasn't had eggs..... not to mention it will probably help spread the lineage!

ok here is eggie 5:

eggie 5

Give Eggie 5 a home!

and here is eggie 6:

eggie 6

Give eggie 6 a home!

Edited by Zerhai