vivo

Death of anime/manga characters!

Hughes from FMA (the funeral made me cry), Zack from FF VII, Toboe from Wolf's Rain (hell i cried waterfalls!)

John from GDW, Riki from GNG, Jeromes death (GDW) was sad too (i mean the anime)

I didn't cry when L and Hughes died.  It was more of a "Oh HECK no!!!!!" moment for me.  I never wanted Light and Sloth dead more than in those moments.

Yeah same, in the case of Death Note. My mother was just pissed and kept saying "They killed our panda. They killed our damn panda."... and she's someone that cries over just about everything. Not really a cry-over death. Too sudden.

Mildly off topic, but I cried when Baikinman died in Soreike! Anpanman. But they were tears of laughter. It was so hilarious. Good thing I was alone when I watched it, or someone might have thought that I was hysterical.Even though he came back to life. >_>

Edited by Zovesta

I always cry when the people from Dragon Ball Z die. Even though I know they will eventually come back to life, it's still incredibly sad for me. XP

I started crying when Inuyasha (and I) thought Kagome and the others were dead. That was so cute and sad.

While I almost never cry around people (most of my friends think I have never cried before, ever) I cry a lot when watching sad shows/movies. Which is why I like to watch them alone. If I'm watching something sad with someone else, I just laugh and pretend it's hilarious to me, but on the inside I'm weeping.

I know... I'm weird. tongue.gif

Speaking of deaths in FMA, probably what left the strongest impact on me was (spoiler)Envy's suicide. It didn't make me cry but I was quite shocked about the way it happened.

While I almost never cry around people (most of my friends think I have never cried before, ever) I cry a lot when watching sad shows/movies. Which is why I like to watch them alone. If I'm watching something sad with someone else, I just laugh and pretend it's hilarious to me, but on the inside I'm weeping.

I know... I'm weird. tongue.gif

That's not weird. That always happens to me.

*pops out of thread*

*pops back in* OH YEAH, that little girl in the early Inuyasha... the one that burned to death. I cried over her whole story.

*pops back out*

That's not weird. That always happens to me.

*pops out of thread*

*pops back in* OH YEAH, that little girl in the early Inuyasha... the one that burned to death. I cried over her whole story.

*pops back out*

xd.png

I'm glad I'm not alone.

Oh yeah, that too. Haven't watch Inuyasha in years so I totally forgot about that! That was incredibly sad. DX

3rd hokage and jiraiya from naruto. why naruto, whyyyyyy?

and of course, i cried when ace died in the manga and in the anime. poor luffy, he just looked so broken. i think one piece is the only manga i've read that had me in tears. a testament to oda's powers xd.png

edited to add when the going merry "died". how did you make me cry over an inanimate object, one piece?

Edited by vanillanilla

L from Death Note. *sob*

Matt from Death Note. I didn't cry or anything, since he got only a minute and a half of screen time as a minor character, but he got shot twenty-four times... >.>

Lelouch and Euphie from Code Geass.

Definitely Lelouch. ;_; Sooooo sad. And Shirley's death too! Lelouch's voice actor was amazing at that part, though, gotta admit...

Let's see....I got a little teary-eyed when the Sakura clone died in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. And the Syaoran clone. (THERE ARE TOO MANY CLONES IN THAT ANIME FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-)

*blink* Wow, is that all I can think of? I know there's gotta be more anime character deaths that I've seen and got sad over...hmmm.....

Jiraya and Asuma from Naruto. That was so sad when jiraya was impaled by Pain and when Asuma was giving his last words to his group :´(

And it totally sucked in one piece when Ace died, he was so badass and a good brother to Luffy.

And from Fairy Tail it was really sad when they told how Lisanna died and how Elfman was feeling so very guilty.

Mangas and Animes can be really powerful.

R.I.P. Kenshin from Samurai X, but you deserved a happy ending after everything you went through. *cries*

R.I.P. Ulquiorra from Bleach (Even though it has already been said.)

Uh ... I've a quite long list, 'cause my favorite characters just keep on dying sad.gif

- Vegeta in Dragonball, when he sacrificed himself to kill Boo. Okay, he comes back later, but I always cry a bit.

- L in Death Note. He was a genius!

- Kagura from Inu Yasha. I liked her and Sesshoumaru ...

- Lucy from Elfen Lied. This manga is one of those I cried most at the end TT.TT

- Shuro's, Chidori's, Aki's and Touya's deaths in Ayashi no Ceres. It's my absolute favorite manga.

- Hotohori's and Nuriko's deaths in Fushigi Yuugi, as well as Soruen's death in Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden

- Soishiro's and Nataku's deaths in X

Nearly every character in Hakuōki snuffs it. Every death was rather sad and the only one that didn't annoy me was the lead girl's father, because he was a moron (and a baddie).

L from Death Note. *sob*

I can't agree more. Is it bad that I felt sad for Light when he died too?

Also, Angelica from Gunslinger Girl. I'm not sure if it was in the anime, but it was in the Manga.

• Itachi from Naruto
  • Zack from Final Fantasy 7
  • L from Death Note
  • Lelouch from Code Geass
  • Wolfwood from Trigun
  • Kyuzo from Samurai 7
  • Gin from Bleach (still have hope Grimmjow's alive though xd.png)
Ironically, I knew that the first 3 were going to die long before it happened, yet actually seeing it happen was just so *sobs* Edited by Isuzu

Lelouch from Code Geass

Fulle from Scrapped Princess(killed off like the only awesome character QQ)

Itachi from Naruto

I cried for the first two, but I already knew they were going to kill off Itachi. D:

Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist

Lelouch from Code Geass

Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist

And even though they're not real anime characters, they still fit into the anime category and their deaths made me cry, no matter how many times they died and for what reason, Rin and Len Kagamine of the Vocaloids. Their stories are so sad in the videos!!

Hughes from FMA. It's still one of the hardest things for me to watch and I realize it's fictional but god did that ever make me cry buckets the first time I watched it.

Code Geass had some pretty heart-wrenching deaths too. Euphemia and Lelouch are my picks for saddest ones.

DEATH NOTE. I realize it's basically a death-centric anime/manga series but why did everyone have to die? T_T The end kept me up at night for a pretty good while too.

And way back when I actually watched Naruto, I cried when Haku and Zabuza died in the very first story arc.

Pretty much all my favorites in Naruto dies (probably because all but three are Akatsuki members). And this far I've cried every single time one of them died...

Takahisa (I think his name is spelled like that, lol, if not, I mean one of the main characters, the guy with gray and quite long hair) from 11eyes. I cried like a new born child when he died...

Poor lads, may they all rest in peace.