vivo

Death of anime/manga characters!

Well, no, they are not pajamas, it is his orange jumpsuit or something. In Naruto Shippuden, 2 and a half years later, he has a different jumpsuit on. It's still orange and black, though.

I was sad a tad when Jiraiya died. Why did he have to die? he was an all around kind *cough*ANDPERVERTED*cough* man. I always liked him. Orochimaru, not so much. That man is the evilest, sickest man I have ever heard of. It was sad when Asuma died too.

Now, I think, the only Akatsuki members left are Zetsu and Tobi. Actually, it's someone else if you know who's behind the mask. wink.gif

Edited by WindScar22

Well, no, they are not pajamas, it is his orange jumpsuit or something. In Naruto Shippuden, 2 and a half years later, he has a different jumpsuit on. It's still orange and black, though.

I was sad a tad when Jiraiya died. Why did he have to die? he was an all around kind *cough*ANDPERVERTED*cough* man. I always liked him. Orochimaru, not so much. That man is the evilest, sickest man I have ever heard of. It was sad when Asuma died too.

Now, I think, the only Akatsuki members left are Zetsu and Tobi. Actually, it's someone else if you know who's behind the mask. wink.gif

Madara uchaha has to die! And someone else i cried over was Tsume also from Wolf's Rain.....I post so much. I must be a teary person i guess... rolleyes.gif

Honestly. The only person in naruto i want to die wont die.

saskai? I know I misspelled that...

@OP: Ugh spoiler much? I didn't even want to come into this thread but then you so kindly placed that RIP Ace part in under the title.

Gee, like thaaaaaaanx.

For me the most recent manga death that has made me sad was in Akumetsu.

Hughes from FMA.

This.

Also, when *SPOILER* Misato was shot and Asuka ravaged together with Eva Unit 02 in the End of Evangelion. */END OF SPOILER* Maybe it wasn't their deaths themselves but definitely the manner of them.

Ai from Hell Girl.

I've only seen up to the end of Season Two and I sure she is back in the next season, but her 'death' (both times) made me sad.

Yeah. I loved Hell Girl series.

I watched season 3 as well. There was this other girl, Yuzuki who apparently lived a normal life, went to school when she in fact, has been dead the whole time. Everything she saw back then was just an illusion. She died in misery while hugging her Teddy bear. Her dad has been accused of being a criminal, then she and her mom were repulsed by everyone since that day on. Her mom went sick all of a sudden and everyone refused to give her medical care. She died from illness and just before that she attempted to kill Yuzuki by strangling her, but she died just then. Yuzuki covered her body with petals.

The girl was left on her own and she was little. Well, she died shortly after, probably because of starvation. It was a really sad episode.

Yuzuki was destined to be the next Hell girl.

Edited by earthgirl

hughes from FMA, can't believe they killed hughes...

I know, right?

Plus, it's even worse because ENVY killed him. FRIKIN. ENVY. One of my favorite characters killed another one of my favorite characters! How horrible is that?! D;

Man, it's really sad when people in your favroite manga or anime die. DD: But thankfully, I never read or watch them, so I never experienced it! Yay! xDD

Well, I did in a game, sorry my only "anime" death happened in a game and I BAWLED. It was Zelos in Tales of Symphonia. When the party had to kill him, he killed everyone except Sheena, so I had to fight him with her. It's so sad, because he loves her... That made me cry even more. XD *Tries to get into popular manga and anime, but I just can't*

Man, it's really sad when people in your favroite manga or anime die. DD: But thankfully, I never read or watch them, so I never experienced it! Yay! xd.pngD

Well, I did in a game, sorry my only "anime" death happened in a game and I BAWLED. It was Zelos in Tales of Symphonia. When the party had to kill him, he killed everyone except Sheena, so I had to fight him with her. It's so sad, because he loves her... That made me cry even more. xd.png *Tries to get into popular manga and anime, but I just can't*

well try soething not that popular! ^^ you'll find some asterpieces which no one knows......atleast some of my favorites are alost not known at all!

Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji too.

Although, it's not confirmed he's dead..

<__<

The death that got to me the worst was the few weeks Kakashi from Naruto was dead. I was so glad when he came back.

Pluto from Kuroshitsuji also.

My face was: O__O when he got shot in his dog form. D:

Hughes from FMA, and Nina/Alexander. I finally managed to get over my hatred for Scar over that.. but still. It makes me cry every time. T.T

Ruins:

Hyate, from Naruto. (Y'know, the guy that coughed...)

Me too, back when I read Naruto, he and Itachi probably made me the saddest when they died.

Hector from +C Sword and Cornett. I just started reading it and he dies in the first chapter, but still. It was sad.

yeah when i thought kakashi died from naruto i curled up and cried cause he's my favorite character

also cried from the deaths of:

itachi (naruto)

jaraiya (naruto)

asuma (naruto)

all the characters from wolfs rain except kiba and the flower girl

hughes (FMA)

lust (FMA)

ulqiourra (bleach)

spike (cowboy bebop)

in the manga naraku (inuyasha)

kamina (Gurren lagann)

nia (gurren lagann)

kouga clan (basilisk)

nancy (read or die: the movie)

brandon and lee (gungrave) hella bawled over brandon though

man i cry a lot (two words, not one) for my anime :/ and i get teary eyed every time a chapter almost kills hitsugaya from bleach if he dies i'm done :|

I totally forgot about Asuma (naruto). I think it is because in my mind it never happened and he didn't die. But yeah, Asuma, Jariaya and even the third Hokage's deaths were very sad. I'm just glad Kakashi didn't die (or I guess I should say stay dead).

Kira from Death Note

why do the good characters have to die?

Edited by Layn

Subarus' brother... from Dance! Subaru;

Fynn from Kaitou Kamikatze Jeanne;

Ace, Whitebeard, Namis' sister from and Dr. Kuelah (the one on this winter island where afterwards multiple sakura leafes fell from the sky) & Skyrider from OnePiece;

hahaha I even cired when Muten Roshi died from Dragonball - imagine that xd.png;

from Black Butler there was this dog-demon, and the sad ending of the story...;

The One - the granny from the protagonist;

Winters Cicada - because of both protagonists...

others won't come to my mind currently.

After all, I've read too many and watched so many die... (I can't really write: I've read them die? Oo?)

Guess, this shows that I'm female ... rolleyes.gif

I was upset when Grimmjow from Bleach died...Also Momo from Bleach

I was also unhappy when Scarr from Full Metal Alchemist died

Tokyo Mew Mew used to be my favorite anime. EVERYBODY died. Well, almost everybody. The heroes (including the Team Pet), and the villains...the sad thing? The heroes got lame-ass deaths, but the aliens got epic ones. Sorry, who are the villains here? One got stabbed in the stomach by the Big Bad, one made a Heroic Sacrifice (threw himself into the explosion to stop it, basically), and the youngest made a Heroic Sacrifice in a way, except...he attacked his other teammate because he didn't want the whole Earth destroyed, then promptly got killed. And fell on his head from a great height. WHERE WAS THE BLOOD.

It was actually really, really sad. Even if you were annoyed by the characters most of the series, their deaths were so well-done that you could basically only say "WHY?!".

I obviously cried. =V (grumblegrumbletheycamebacktolifegrumblegrumble). Which pissed me off something terrible.

I don't watch One Piece but my boyfriend does, I'm sure he'd be pretty ticked to see R.I.P Ace in the title like that if he happened to be browsing this part of the forum. o.O