vivo

Death of anime/manga characters!

I created this after reading a chapter from One Piece one of my favorite manga...........sadly my most favorite character from that manga died.... sad.gif *sob* so i decided to make this in honor of all dead and beloved manga and anime characters.......T.T Am I the only one who cries at such stuff? Which beloved character did you see dying in your favorite manga/anime?

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Wolfwood from Trigun.

Hughes from Full Metal Alchemist.

Edited by Nerendier

Yeah L was sad. And Hughes made me cry..I mean he had a little daughter!

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

My favorite characters in anything, anime, games, books, movies... they have about a 90% death rate. My liking a character is almost always the kiss of death. In particular I'm still grieving Bernie from Gundam 0080, even though I watched that months ago and knew he would die from the beginning...

Hughes from FMA (his funeral made me cry), Itachi from Naruto ( I always found it hard to believe that the guy was a villain. DX )

I actually cried when Hughes died in FMA.

</3

NOOOOO AEEEERRRRIIIIIS---

Oh sorry, wrong thread, my bad.

Seriously though, L from Death Note.

I was a sad panda that day. A sad, sad panda.

Kamina from Gurren Lagann. True to the character right up until the end.

My favorite characters in anything, anime, games, books, movies... they have about a 90% death rate. My liking a character is almost always the kiss of death. In particular I'm still grieving Bernie from Gundam 0080, even though I watched that months ago and knew he would die from the beginning...

Join the club. out of my top 20 favorite characters from the Gaunts Ghosts series, only one is left alive, and I haven't read the last book yet. xd.png

I was sad when Ichiru from Vampire Knight died, but I actually cried when Suman from D.Gray-man died. That was only because God punished him for loving his daughter... and more.

Also, Hughes from FMA.

L, definitely. My friend's sad about Ace right now too, but I don't read One Piece so I can't share your pain.

So many people are dying in Naruto now... sigh.

Wolfwoods death was the only one I've ever shed a tear over.

That and the ending of Cowboy Bepop all tho Spikes fate was left open-ended. I refuse to believe that he died!

jiraya from naruto an hughes from FMA, can't believe they killed hughes...

on this subject though it's not anime or manga, I'm pissed they killed Chebacca from SW

Ai from Hell Girl.

I've only seen up to the end of Season Two and I sure she is back in the next season, but her 'death' (both times) made me sad.

Hyate, from Naruto. (Y'know, the guy that coughed...)

I have never seen Naruto. I have no idea who you are talking about.

Is that the anime with the blonde kid in orange pyjamas?