Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

...How on earth have I not seen this before now? Kiraaaa can I join...possibly? Pwease?

Oh I can be active *evil smile*

Uhm, do I get a summary or do I have to read the entire thing >.> Which I guess wouldn't be horrible to do...biggrin.gif

i can give you a summary~

first things were goin' good, then slifer's character (i forget his name) attacked and it was like "omg" and stuff. Aethamyr (my character) stopped him and now he's in the infirmary.

and then to introduce my character Shonami, he encountered Ryuuko (Shiro-chan's character) in the forest. Shonami had some beating Ryuuko and then Aeth came to save. Shonami and Aeth fought and then Zhylle appeared and began to fight Shonami. Aeth then took Ryuuko and left.

Then Zhylle and Shonami stopped fighting...I forget why.

Anyways, then just when they thought things were peaceful, the black fox appeared! dun dun DUN! (that's sailing101's character) Kira, my character and the clan leader, is sending out a search party to find him. The search party hasn't left yet and so far it's just Aeth and Drak (Drak's character lol) who are going and some nameless NPCs. Kira, Ryuuko, and Kitsune are in the infirmary. Aeth and Drak are in the weapons room. Shonami, black fox, and tehultimatemage's character are in the forest talking.

:D

...there's a magical black fox? O.o What kind of RP is this? lol jkkk

You do have a staaarrtt of a recap in your first post Kira that hasn't been updated since March >.> This would be a good time since you have a current-ish recap now o3o Just givin a friendly suggestion ^w^

The black fox is just an alias, His real name was wiped from everyone's memory,

And now

!!!!!!! Two Simons !!!!

Mine and lib's.

whoa you're right sailing XD I didn't realize that. I'm just like "lalala~ Lib's profile, yay~"

Actually...Kira...you're gonna hate me, but can you change it to Tobias?

Plz?????

>.<

*dies*

Good name choice sailing xd.png

I cannot for the life of me find this in the Drag Cave section. I'm glad you posted the link IC.

Although, I'm sure since I'm going to post, it'll magically appear. >.>

I knew it!

It just....magically appeared. I can swear upon the coconut cake that is sitting in my kitchen that it wasn't here before.

Edited by futurelibkeeper

The reason why is because I last posted in this place a month ago. It was pushed back many many pages in the topics list. And this is why we hit the "track this topic" button at the top. It allows you to stalk the topic from your control panel. no need to look through pages upon pages of topics that you aren't looking for.

Kirakira, there's only 2 pages of topics, and barely that. ^^

But you haz an excellent isea of course to prevent this in the future lol

well i hardly ever go looking, so i didn't know. since i track topics :D

and sailing, you don't need parentheses in here, 'cause we know it's OoC ^^

Is... the Ryuu-Seishin Clan accepting n00bish, illiterate roleplayers who want to be an apprentice chef? =3

You are neither noobish, nor illiterate you dork.

I want an apprentice cheeeeeeef. I'll hire you!

And not that I'm actually speaking for Kira, no of course not, but applications are open as far as I know.