Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

I know. Thanks for waiting. ^^ Since, most are waiting on me, heehee. I should really get off my lazy bum and post something.

Is the OoC thread even used anymore? XD

Just wondering. It's more than a month since the last post, and it doesn't appear unless you display topics that are older than 25 days.

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH is that Rita I see? Rita Mordio? From ToV? DUUUUDE. GIMME YOUR LIVE ACCOUNT. xd.png

Anywho~ I'm quite out of place in the rp now. Umm... What am I supposed to do?

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH is that Rita I see? Rita Mordio? From ToV? DUUUUDE. GIMME YOUR LIVE ACCOUNT. XD

Glad to see someone knows ToV. XD My image would traditionally be a pic of Genis Sage from ToS, but when I first played Vesperia, I fell in love. 8D

*Is a Tales fan with Phantasia, Symphonia and Vesperia, but sadly hasn't played Abyss or Destiny*

I haven't activated my Xbox Live account yet. :/

Sorry, I just started a new full time job and it's I've been slammed trying to get a race car on the track after hours so I've been a little short on time.

Awww. Bummer. xd.png

lol I own all the Tales series, but my favourite is Vesperia. ToS is a close second.

I've only played ToS, but I really want to play the other ones! Of course, I'll need to get the newer game systems if I am going to play the all of them >w<

@Drak: Just post, when you can, k? ^^

@Ace: You stuck your character amongst the crowd staring at the dead body in the hallway. XD Well, they're making a scouting party. perhaps your character could over hear them talking about it and ask to go along? Of course, she'll have to really try and convince them because Kira will think that it would be too dangerous for her. but that just adds to the fun.

Alrighty~!

Damn... I really hate waiting for manga to come out. I wanna see what Kushina says about Kyuubi... Aaaaaaaaanywho, onward. *poofs away to RP*

lol

I love in one of the most recent chapters Naruto declares he'll be the orange hokage. XD

sorry >.< i've been distracted by things. I'm also going to be quite busy this weekend so I'll try to post before then.

I found that adorable! "What to Konoha's Yellow Flash and the Tomato-Red fury mix into? The Orange Hokage!" GWAAAAAHHHHHHHH THE CUTENESS BE BLINDING. Almost as cute as little kid Itach-

No.

Nothing is cuter than eight-year old Itachi. He just might be the cutest kid in the series. *fangirl flail*

Oh, and I posted. No need to rush, though... Let's all enjoy our vacations. xd.png

24 hours since my post

(I copied it, deleated it, then reposted it this morning to bump without bumping)

lol XD kid Itachi is so cute~

and yes, i will post. you don't need to bump it like that sailing. I see it, it's just that I was really busy this weekend. Forgot to post before the weekend since I get distracted too easily.

I always leave a tab up with all the topics i'm tracking, and there's only four for dragon cave roleplays so i always see Ryuu-Seishin Clan in there. >w<

Well there's a time to say WoW I've waisted a lot of time on this game I have other things to do. I work 55hrs a week and crew on a circle track team, I manage...

*bangs head against wall repeatedly* damn, i forgot to go post... D:

*nods* yep, but I'm okay with waiting, since I have several other RPs to reply in and I've been distracted by world of warcraft. XD