Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

Liiiiiiibbb... canz Devy play with Kee/ Ree, pwease? Lib changed the first letter in between posts... was that a diction error on Claire's part or a typo? Devy wants a nice, happy charrie to have fun with... since she has issues never creates characters that are truly happy.... Now how to insert someone who would have no clue/ interest in who Black Fox ish...

Now to steal some pwetty buttons... I think I'm starting to have a collection of Lib-buttons... x3

Edited by Devious_Bookworm

I can make you a personal Calan button dear Devvy. I luff maeking buttoons. loool butt-oons.

I hate when I change letters. I'm 75% sure it's Kee. Total typo ;_;

Play away. I know you'll do an amazing job. She is very happy isn't she? How the hell did that happen xd.png

Whoops. Didn't I post already? D:

I thought I had... *checks*

I hadn't D:

<.<

>.>

None of you saw that!!! *runs away to post*

Mrrr... I have something typed up, but... I dunno... just wouldn't feel right inserting a random!charrie in the midst of all this... drama... =S I think I'll wait 'n see if an opportunity pops up...

Edited by Devious_Bookworm

I hate to be a kill-joy here, and um...so late...but Sweetlings can no fly D:

Toby could always follow from the ground though mrr

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!11!!one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!23!!!!!!!!!! *huggles to death*

I missed u so much ;-;

Hello loverly!

IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I HAVEN'T POSTED IN SO LONG. *pointed look at Shiro*

*glomphuggles anyway*

I think it would be very funny if Aeth really did leave without Toby. That'd be hilarious.

LIIIIIIIIIB! *glomptacklehuggle*

In your post you can just say that Toby climbed onto the back of someone else's dragon.

KEERRAAAHHH *noms delightedly*

And what about Mo, missy?!

And Toby wouldn't do that with someone he didn't know >.>

Or leave his dragon.

>.>

<.<

IDK

I didn't know his dragon couldn't fly. He doesn't have any flying dragons, does he? Perhaps he can hop onto Aeth's dragon? I can go back and edit my post.

Sorry. D: But you could've still replied to Aeth? Anyway. Sorry. ;-;

BUT I ALSO HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN LIKE AGES IN WD SO I STILL MISSED U SO MUCH AND IT WASN'T ENTIRELY MY FAULT OKAY TT^TT *huggles lib in case she plans to run away again*

D: So mean.

So. I created a Literate Freeform rp with Dev and I'm possibly inviting you. I don't plan for it to go very fast, cuz I know you two are entirely way busy. But you're mah fri-ends and good rp-ers.

((Joo see wut ah deed thar?? xd.png))

*rattles bars of cage* How can I write eef I iz inna cage? ;_;

Nothing has been edited yet...right? What joo want me to do?

*lets lib out of the cage but puts her on a leash*

I don't know. I want them to fly. I guess Toby could scout on the ground and he'll have another dragon and rider with him.

I didn't know Kira was into that sort of stuff wink.gif

Sounds perfect actually. I shall await your ebil but awesomest plan. How does Toby know where he's going?

THE POWER OF HIS MIND Looking up? xd.png Maybe they're just going on a straight line?? xd.png

Anyways, I might check it out, but I'm not sure if I'll join it. With mere weeks left for the musical I'm partaking in, life is very busy right now D:

I'll get to RPs soon. First I need to work on approving stuff. School has started so, yeah. :3

You guys are utterly unhelpful xd.pngD

How'd the approving go, Kira?

I shall wait. Semi-patiently lol

Lol I know :D

As for the approving, well, I didn't like the pressure. Plus with school I don't have all the free time like I did. I'm just going to be that person who comes to stalk the RPs that have been waiting for awhile and give them a critique.

And just post something. >w<

D< Don't let this die!

And again re-posted a post to bump this up. D: This place is dying because SOMEONE *stares at lib* hasn't posted.

o.o Iz all mai fault. I iz horrible person. You should just keel me nao and remove the misery!! *dramatic*

>.>

I really wouldn't be surprised if my throat was slit in the middle of the night. Post should be up before the night is over. Wub jooooo 8D