Arimermaid

Warrior Cats Adoptables

Just a friendly reminder from your neighborhood Alicorn...

Keep the discussion on-topic to the OP. Personal disagreements about what other member sites may or may not be doing belongs either in off-forum discussion or contact a staff member to handle the situation.

I'm so sorry, Alicorn. I'm a long time moderator on MyWarriorCats, and I really don't think this should get out of hand. I think both sites should have their own things, and we shouldn't argue about it. Unfortunatly, some sites have disagreements.

I assure you, MWC is a great site, and isn't trying to copyright anything or anyone. We are just trying to be a good warriors fansite, and trying to make members from our adoptable site and forum happy.

Our Artists, Administrator, Writers, Moderators, Supporting Staff, and even normal members work together to make these adoptables fun for others. It takes a lot of work, especially on Emma's (the admin) part. She has to do all the coding for our cats and options... it's hard work.

And JLtd is just upset because she's a talented, awesome, and loyal member, and she's trying to defend MWC, just like me. happy.gif

Otherwise all of this, I'm very glad you guys like our adoptables. There are multiple realistic options for the cats and clans in the near future. biggrin.gif

~Mistleaf

I know you can breed, but it's still kind of retarded to have a restriction. If any new cats come out that you want, you have to get rid of all but four just to get the new one.

The reason the restriction is there is so that there is a bit of a challenge and so the database doesn't overload. If you could adopt all the cats you wanted at once, and they grew into full-grow Warriors within a day, what would be the fun? Also, you can adopt promo-coded cats (up to two) without the restriction being in your way. However, it will still count towards your 5-cat limit. Breeding isn't restricted, either. You can breed your cats without there being a limit. smile.gif

Hey, that thar is my site.

Really guys, if they gave credit to the original owners, then cool down. Jeez.

P.S. People have been comparing Warriors Rush with My Warrior Cats lately. o.o

It's probably the fact that your layout is similar to MWC's, along with the same concept and even the same sprites. I was wondering why you had attempted to get my coding for the breeding system, and now I know why. You hadn't posted in the MWC forum; the only thing you did was PM me wanting my coding.

Also, Arimermaid, the issue has been fixed. Now, use the new BBCode for the DragCave forums. smile.gif

Breeding isn't restricted, either. You can breed your cats without there being a limit. smile.gif

There are tentative plans so far for some kind of trading system as well, I believe.. which means if something like that /does/ get added, by trading with other members you'd be able to get all of the different colours/types any way with a bit of effort... =)

It's one of the things I'm really looking forward too.. =D *hopes it does make it into the site eventually*

Edited by kanaylle

So worth signing up!

I actually MIGHT read these books!

You should, the books are epic. Get halfway through the first one and there's a 66.6% chance you'll be hooked through the whole series.

You should, the books are epic. Get halfway through the first one and there's a 66.6% chance you'll be hooked through the whole series.

This statement is false.

You open the book and read the first page, and you'll be hooked. (:

This statement is false.

You open the book and read the first page, and you'll be hooked. (:

I originally did that and got bored

I just wanted to let everyone know that MWC has added a new shop. It's a beta version, but so far it seems to be working great. A trading system, or your very own "shop" is in the works so you can sell or trade your cats. I am not sure how long it will take me to code it, but I plan on getting to work on it very soon, plus a few other surprises. The system isn't anywhere near complete as I have a lot of great ideas from MWC members.

Do the shops restock at all? I want to buy a Chrismas kitty and a Vampire kitty!

i sure hope they do

i want a Christmas and vampire kitty too

well, you can hope one shows up in the marketplace

Um, is all this vaguely about the Warriors, Warriors: The New Prophecy, Warriors: Power of Three, and the other ones?

oh nice, i see we can finally return clicks

one of my kits is up to lvl 1, but she still looks the same :\

I just adopted some cats.

I have never read warrior cats, though...I just thought the adoptables were cute wink.gif

Do the shops restock at all? I want to buy a Chrismas kitty and a Vampire kitty!

Answer please

And I am trying to become the richest here MWUHUIAHUAHUA!

Shylana opened her eyes smile.gif

Is there any more efficient way to get prey points than clicking cats nonstop?