Arimermaid

Warrior Cats Adoptables

There's an arcade now. Not horribly interesting, but easier way to get prey points (so I guess I answered my own question from a day or two ago).

Got a Christmas cat biggrin.gif

These are my kitties links hehe I love this site!!! I didn't know either that it was based on books. It has a great layout though, so i guess i'll buy the books!:)

Spare a click?

I just joined and my cats are in my siggy.

Question- How do you edit your clan description??

Edited by Guardian_of_the_West

I can't wait to get approved for this site!! smile.gif It looks SSSSOOOOOO awesome!!!

I have been looking for something like this for a long time.... LOVE the warriors books!!

Don't believe I didn't see this earlier. tongue.gif

It took literally 3 minutes to load, but now that it's done I'm going to go check it

out. -will most likely join-

ETA: Wait, what? The site died on me. "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." dry.gif

ETA again: It. Does. Not. Load.

Is it just me or is it super slow for everyone else? sad.gif

And again: Of course... just when I fill out all the information in the register page and click the submit button... the site dies again. dry.gif I'm rather annoyed by this. Oh well.

...AND. Nearly an hour later, I still haven't gotten the verification e-mail. No, it's not in my junk folder. Yes, I did resend it. Twice.

Is there any way to check whether I typed in the correct e-mail address the first time round?

Edited by Shadowflame

Bah. My entire clan wiped out.

I'm not starting over again that's for sure.

if the site is having issues so I doubt it's going to be able to send verification emails.

Question: when do the shops restock? Cause I want to get a siamese cat, but it's never in stock...

I just joined, looks like it'll be pretty fun. At least it will be when I get my cats to level 3 anyway so I can breed them/go on patrol.

Can anyone spare a few clicks?

Edited by Valtrixa

I will be joining this. I have just started reading the first book (on page 100 or so). I want to finish the first book then join. smile.gif

I found this thread and decided to post an update about our adoptables. We did hit some server problems not long ago which caused a lot of downtime and there was some discussion on limiting the number of pets one could adopt, but after upgrading our server, the limit never had to be imposed.

At first we used sprites from a video game, but I didn't realize at the time how popular the site would become, so I didn't think it would be a problem, but I was wrong. Since the popularity of the adoptables has risen sharply, I have been very busy replacing nearly all of them with our very own sprites and smooth art to remain 100% legal and to avoid any type of legal issues, thanks to our artists. I have a few more to replace, but they should be replaced within a few weeks.

We have added a lot of features to the site and will continue to add more. Some members think we have imposed limits on the number one can adopt because we only allow 5 to be adopted from the nursery when you first sign up, and they have to be adopted within 24 hours of signing up. This limit was imposed due to some members cheating the system and selling all the cats they get in the marketplace which caused problems with the marketplace. Even though there is a limit on the number of cats one can adopt directly from the nursery, you can still buy as many as you want from the marketplace or shop. In addition, you can win adoptables in the daily lottery or find one when on patrol.

I hope I have cleared up some of the misconceptions about the site. I have a lot of work to still do on the site and have many, many more features to add, but being a single person it takes time to get it all done. I don't mean to bore you with this post, but I wanted to clear up any misconceptions, and I hope I did. Here is a current list of our features:

1. Adopt up to 5 cats in the Nursery and start your Clan.

2. Breed your cats and sell them if you wish.

3. Earn Prey Points and spend them in the members marketplace or shop.

4. Buy a Clan territory.

5. Collect a daily Prey Check based on your Clan's current territory.

6. Purchase and sell cats to other members in the marketplace.

7. Enter the daily lottery to win Prey Points and rare cats.

8. Make trades with other members using our trading system, or use the trading system as your own shop.

9. Join the forum and work out deals in our adoptables for sale and wanted ads.

10. Join in the role-play (RPG) at our forums and role-play your cats.

11. Clan descriptions.

12. Cat descriptions.

13. Cat genders.

14. PM system in which you can block users or report any message which violates our child friendly rules.

15. Child friendly site which includes a profile and PM reporting system so parents can rest assured that we will take action immediately when a profile or PM is reported.

16. Disable all PM's to your message center or just disable certain members. (Parental Controls or Member Controls)

17. Clan Patrols to protect your clan from rogue Clans, find Prey Points, and lose Prey Points, find cats, etc.

18. Graveyard for your cats who leave us behind.

19. The ability to attempt to raise cats from the Graveyard.

20. The ability to get injured and treat your cat.

21 A Medicine Cat who will treat your cats if they are injured, sick, or need immunizations.

22. And we are just getting started!

Edited by mywarriorcats

Mildly confused that there are wolves and foxes on a warrior cats site right now. blink.gif

It's not a Warriors site. We've changed our focus, and our adding different types of animals.

I only joined this month, but I've already got a level 3 cat! Please click all of them, though!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Vaporpaw, the second one, needs 186 clicks to be level 3. Joy. >.>

I have some issues with this site actually.

1. The long time it takes for them to grow (It will be shorter if I join their forums, I'm sure, but I'm firm in my decision to not join)

2. The MWCA logo in the corner of some of the cat sprites.

3. The fact that I joined for cats, and then got wolves and foxes added just a few days after joining.

4. The whole money thing. Just not a fan of that. Plus, when this was a warriors only deal, selling your clan members? WHAT?

5. The forum, and the people in it. I look at the news section often, and it annoys me that almost every time somebody doesn't like something, they get bashed for it.

*cough* anyway, just opinions. I'll still be playing.

I have some issues with this site actually.

1. The long time it takes for them to grow (It will be shorter if I join their forums, I'm sure, but I'm firm in my decision to not join)

2. The MWCA logo in the corner of some of the cat sprites.

3. The fact that I joined for cats, and then got wolves and foxes added just a few days after joining.

4. The whole money thing. Just not a fan of that. Plus, when this was a warriors only deal, selling your clan members? WHAT?

5. The forum, and the people in it. I look at the news section often, and it annoys me that almost every time somebody doesn't like something, they get bashed for it.

*cough* anyway, just opinions. I'll still be playing.

Thank you for your feedback. Let me address each one below.

1. That is a matter of perspective, but the time it takes for them to grow depends on how eager you are to have them grow.

2. That is done to protect our artwork.

3. You can choose which animals to adopt or buy, we don't force you to own any particular species. If you only want cats, all you have to do is adopt cats only. Not sure why this is an issue as the solution is so simple.

4. What do you mean about the money thing? I have no idea what you are referring too here. I also have no idea what you mean about selling your clan members either. Care to elaborate?

5. Can you be specific? Perhaps you confuse defending or debating our decisions with the members as bashing?

I am currently recoding the entire script and adding many new features which I am sure many will love. Stay on the look out for MWCA 2.0.

Edited by mywarriorcats