Arimermaid

Warrior Cats Adoptables

Try sending Mywarriorcats a PM, Ryuu. happy.gif Or you could always sign up, and ask on the site's forums.

@ Shadow: It's probably you gaining one Credit when clicking on a link, and losing one when another player clicks on yours. That's how most Click exchange sites work anyway.

@ Shadow: It's probably you gaining one Credit when clicking on a link, and losing one when another player clicks on yours. That's how most Click exchange sites work anyway.

That's what I assumed, but there are decimals.

That's what I assumed, but there are decimals.

0.3 credits are gained if you click someone else's pet, and 0.5 are lost if someone clicks one of your pets.

I joined after the big changes, and I like it a lot there, though it's obvious there are still many changes to be made, like the use of the hunter or warrior class, adding more pets and creating more games for the arcade! The guys on the forum are ok, too, and I invited my younger cousin to join.

These are my cats. happy.gif

0.3 credits are gained if you click someone else's pet, and 0.5 are lost if someone clicks one of your pets.

I joined after the big changes, and I like it a lot there, though it's obvious there are still many changes to be made, like the use of the hunter or warrior class, adding more pets and creating more games for the arcade! The guys on the forum are ok, too, and I invited my younger cousin to join.

These are my cats.  happy.gif

Ah okay. Thanks! ^^

Also, definitely second the more arcade games thing. Don't like to "gamble" and the prey check is kinda lousy.

Ah okay. Thanks! ^^

Also, definitely second the more arcade games thing. Don't like to "gamble" and the prey check is kinda lousy.

I agree as well, but it takes a while to learn flash, so it will probably be another month or two before we have some nice Flash games. smile.gif

Sorry, you need to pay for a pet breeding license, which is 5K Prey Points and you don't have enough.

Seriously? I'm getting more and more annoyed with this site. dry.gif

I can't get more pets because nobody bothered to tell me that there's a limit on adopting from the shelter, plus now I can't even breed because I need a breeding license? Which I can't obtain because there is no way I can earn any substantial amount of coins without resorting to gambling, which, knowing my luck, will just make me lose more. And trading off my pets which just be counter-productive since I want more of them.

Seriously? Can you implement some other way of getting coins?

Why can't I adopt pets... *Cries* My account didn't work for the first 24 hours...

user posted image

Edited by Ryuu2

Seriously? I'm getting more and more annoyed with this site. dry.gif

I can't get more pets because nobody bothered to tell me that there's a limit on adopting from the shelter, plus now I can't even breed because I need a breeding license? Which I can't obtain because there is no way I can earn any substantial amount of coins without resorting to gambling, which, knowing my luck, will just make me lose more. And trading off my pets which just be counter-productive since I want more of them.

Seriously? Can you implement some other way of getting coins?

It tells you after you complete the registration that you have 24 hours to adopts your pets from the shelter. I can't help it if you didn't bother to read the message after registering.

In addition, there are many ways to get Prey Points, such as clicking on others members pets and getting a random event, collecting your daily Prey Check, go on Patrol, enter the daily Lottery, etc.

Seriously, I am currently learning flash in order to add more games, but it's not an easy thing to learn so it's taking time. smile.gif

It tells you after you complete the registration that you have 24 hours to adopts your pets from the shelter. I can't help it if you didn't bother to read the message after registering.

In addition, there are many ways to get Prey Points, such as clicking on others members pets and getting a random event, collecting your daily Prey Check, go on Patrol, enter the daily Lottery, etc.

Seriously, I am currently learning flash in order to add more games, but it's not an easy thing to learn so it's taking time.  smile.gif

Trust me, I did read it. dry.gif Maybe it does now, but it didn't use to.

I do enter the daily Lottery, collect the Prey Check (which is miserable, but which I can't upgrade because I don't have the coins, so I'm kinda stuck in a rut here), click on many pets a day but so far haven't gotten a single random event, and can't go on patrol because my pets haven't reached level 3.

I'm on MWC too. And Shadowflame, you should go on patrol more. If anyone wants some cats PM me on the site. I'm Nightclaw there.

If you seriously want to level your cats fast, just use the HYDRA system. It's much faster then the click exchange. (-) But on the downside, you can only completley mature one cat a day.

First flash game was added on MWC! smile.gif Once all of the bugs are worked out, you'll be able to earn Prey Points from it. For now you can compete for the highest score and view the highest scores on the High Score board. smile.gif

Hydra is great, and we created an internal click exchange for members who didn't want to be sent to sites which my potentially freeze their systems or which may contain inappropriate content. It was a very popular request, so we created on for those members. smile.gif

Edited by mywarriorcats

Oh my...this site has really jumped the shark since I last saw it. :c

Pity too, because it was very good before the site started becoming a 'don't-feed-your-pets-for-three-days-and-they-die' sort of thing.

Oh my...this site has really jumped the shark since I last saw it. :c

Pity too, because it was very good before the site started becoming a 'don't-feed-your-pets-for-three-days-and-they-die' sort of thing.

That is actually false because the pets do not die if you don't feed them, but they may in the future, just like real pets. Imagine that. rolleyes.gif

And by the way, we added a new flash game to earn Prey Points. smile.gif

Edited by mywarriorcats

Less common pets in the marketplace. I can't get what I want, and inflation is going to SKYROCKET in MWC. So you need a premium account now to use anything money-wise? I've been trying to see the good side for a while now, but i'm getting fed-up. The site really isn't FREE anymore, and it's not 'a fun challange', it's fleeping annoying. I got lucky in the patrols, so I managed to upgrade and get a good territory, but now that the pets will be worth more, Inflation will render that WORTHLESS. On the forum you said that you would make MWC's economy better, but you're playing with inflation, my friend, which is not, will not, and never was a good thing. It's like a Lion Cub, it's cute at first, then it grows up and EATS YOU ALIVE. Just my thoughts.

...Yeah, I kind of agree with you on the not really free/restrictive part, but still, owning a website means that you have to pay bandwidth/server fees each month.

MWC Premium Member Package

Here, you can purchase a 30 Day Premium Subscription for only $5.00 a month and have the ability to breed, sell on the marketplace, and use the trading system! In addition, we are working on many new premium member features!

Whether that comes mostly from the userbase, or your own pocket depends on what the site owner can afford.

On another note, you don't really need to be at a computer at all to use Hydra. Just set your browser to open everything in tabs, and come back in 20 minutes when it's done getting you credits. Doesn't really freeze either, (if by freeze you mean needing to restart the browser), so I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

I've got a question about the Click exchange.

I was clicking links one night and something popped up and said "You won!" and I got about 14000 prey points. How did that happen? Can you randomly "win" prey points at the click exchange?

I've got a question about the Click exchange.

I was clicking links one night and something popped up and said "You won!" and I got about 14000 prey points. How did that happen? Can you randomly "win" prey points at the click exchange?

Yes you can. Something which I've never been lucky enough to get before, despite having clicked at least a hundred pages of those. :X

But I haven't logged on for quite a while now. >.> Too damn hard to get coins; I can't really be bothered any more. Anyway, something I noticed in Gamekatt's quote: now you need to pay real money to be able to breed, trade, and sell? huh.gif