Arimermaid

Warrior Cats Adoptables

Thank you for your feedback. Let me address each one below.

1. That is a matter of perspective, but the time it takes for them to grow depends on how eager you are to have them grow.

2. That is done to protect our artwork.

3. You can choose which animals to adopt or buy, we don't force you to own any particular species. If you only want cats, all you have to do is adopt cats only. Not sure why this is an issue as the solution is so simple.

4. What do you mean about the money thing? I have no idea what you are referring too here. I also have no idea what you mean about selling your clan members either. Care to elaborate?

5. Can you be specific? Perhaps you confuse defending or debating our decisions with the members as bashing?

I am currently recoding the entire script and adding many new features which I am sure many will love. Stay on the look out for MWCA 2.0.

Let me adress your adressing xd.png

1. Its just because I post in this forum only. People aren't very 'clicky' I guess because of the no DC eggs in siggy rule. I'll just grow them at a slow rate so I can brag about it later, I guess.

2. Sure....but why do only SOME of them have the logo?

3. Fair enough. Just seems a bit odd in my view. I'm the type of person who has a "OMG I need them all mindset" tongue.gif

4. I'm referring to the prey points. Its just a different way of seeing money. I mean the marketplace and shop too. Its probably a style thing, but managing money just isn't my thing. Just see how I spent over half of my points on that roll the dice game. xd.png I quit magistream because of a similar feature. The selling pets is what I mean. When it was just warriors it struck me as being like "Raise your clan, send them on patrol, raise kits to adults, and then sell them in the marketplace?!" Although now it seems like a human is taking care of a menagerie of strange creatures, so selling them is a bit more justified, I suppose.

5. Nothing really, I may have misread, but it seems like somebody said something about a new feature they disliked, and some of the other members disagreed so strongly that it seemed unfair to the person. The sad thing was that I had a similar opinion to that person. I tried looking for it but the person may have deleted their post or something.

Out of curiosity, are you a mod or admin of the site? You didn't exactly say. wink.gif

Let me adress your adressing  xd.png

1. Its just because I post in this forum only. People aren't very 'clicky' I guess because of the no DC eggs in siggy rule. I'll just grow them at a slow rate so I can brag about it later, I guess.

2. Sure....but why do only SOME of them have the logo?

3. Fair enough. Just seems a bit odd in my view. I'm the type of person who has a "OMG I need them all mindset"  tongue.gif

4. I'm referring to the prey points. Its just a different way of seeing money. I mean the marketplace and shop too. Its probably a style thing, but managing money just isn't my thing. Just see how I spent over half of my points on that roll the dice game.  xd.png I quit magistream because of a similar feature. The selling pets is what I mean. When it was just warriors it struck me as being like "Raise your clan, send them on patrol, raise kits to adults, and then sell them in the marketplace?!" Although now it seems like a human is taking care of a menagerie of strange creatures, so selling them is a bit more justified, I suppose.

5. Nothing really, I may have misread, but it seems like somebody said something about a new feature they disliked, and some of the other members disagreed so strongly that it seemed unfair to the person. The sad thing was that I had a similar opinion to that person. I tried looking for it but the person may have deleted their post or something.

Out of curiosity, are you a mod or admin of the site? You didn't exactly say.  wink.gif

Thanks again, I will once again reply to every issue:

1. That's my point, it's up to the user to get their cats leveled up. If you want your cats leveled up quickly, you can post them on a number of click sites and have them leveled up quickly.

2. That is up to the artists, they are the ones who decide on whether to put something on the images or not.

3. There's not much the site can do about that, but we try to please as many members as possible and allow them to decide what animals to adopts or buy.

4. This is the first complaint I have heard over the Prey Points, and we have over 7k members. If you don't like Prey Points, there are plenty of other adoptable sites which don't have any type of currency.

5. I am sorry you feel this way, but we welcome all of our members comments, even if we don't agree with them. There may be times when we defend ourselves or our decisions though, and some members don't like to see any criticisms to their criticisms.

Edited by mywarriorcats

I have a question. (I just joined) Will your cat die if it doesn't get the amount of clicks in a number of days or will it wait until it gets the number of clicks in needs?

Well, I kinda agree on evilbunny with the long amount of time needed to gain clicks...

I already waited for five three months and my oldest kitten (still level one) only has 40. Of course I used to post in the forums until I got really lost there... So yeah.

And I kinda moved away from the site because I just dislike the fact that a warriors adoptable site just turned from only cats to foxes, leopards and wolves. And the prices are kinda outrageous... I can't afford any of the territories even if I kept getting prey checks and clicking cats for a week.

But the graveyard and levelups are reasonable. After all, a life is worth more. I also don't see any point having a weather thing up. It's not going to affect the users, adoptables, or shops in any way.

So, yeah... But before you guys changed, it was pretty good. I almost got hooked on it like how I'm hooked on DC >.>

Of course there is always room for improvement and we are always trying to improve our system. We have dramatically cut the cost of a lot of items and the Vet. We may also be reducing the total clicks to level up, but it might also be nice to make it an accomplishment and something that takes a little time. As for the weather, it's something we plan on integrating with the system. Since the admin takes care of all the coding herself, she usually adds features and then add to those features as time goes on. Thanks for the interest and I am sorry it didn't live up to your expectations. smile.gif

Edited by mywarriorcats

Just joined and am having a hard time getting the clicks my furbabies need to level. One kitty is in my sig below - please click him and then go to my clan page to click my others. smile.gif I do click back!! biggrin.gif

At first when I joined(in January) I had a hard time getting clicks. The first five cats I got now all have over 250 clicks making them paws. I guess you just have to get really well known there to get lots of clicks.

Could you spare some time to click her, I want her to grow up (about 50 more clicks):user posted image

When I joined it already wasn't a Warriors site at all, which confused me a little bit, and there's not all that much to do. The clicks also move really slowly for me, but I think that's my fault. xd.png It's still good, though. smile.gif

Here are my cats/foxes/etc:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

When I joined it already wasn't a Warriors site at all, which confused me a little bit, and there's not all that much to do. The clicks also move really slowly for me, but I think that's my fault. xd.png It's still good, though. smile.gif

Here are my cats/foxes/etc:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I am sorry you felt confused by the sites name, but warrior cats can be anything, and isn't really limited to a book series. It's just a domain name. Kinda like chickensmoothie, which has nothing to do with chickens or smoothies.

As for what you can do, you can currently:

1. Adopt pets.

2. Buy pets from the shop.

3. Take care of your pets.

4. Buy your pets items to keep them happy and healthy.

5. Trade with other members.

6. Breed your pets to trade or sell on the marketplace.

7. Buy or sell pets on the marketplace.

8. Buy a territory and earn a daily Prey Check.

9. Enter daily lottery.

10. Go on patrol.

11. Auction off you pets on the forums.

12. Start your own charity or organization on the forums.

13. Role play on the forums.

14. and much more.

I admit that we are still new and have a lot of features to add, which will be added over the next few months and years. As a matter of fact, I bet new features will continue to be added for many years to come in order to keep the adoptables site fresh and new. Of course if you have some suggestions as to what you would like to do on the site, I would be happy to hear your suggestions.

Edited by mywarriorcats

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm a newbie there. I kinda suck at taking care of these things. o.O;;

I just started with My Warrior cats, but I really don't know, how make link in my signature.... I did it with my Valenth creatures, and it goes right, but best thing, what can I do with my cub, is make link... on his picture :/ Pls, help me.... unsure.gif

I'm quitting this. This site needs to get their act together. It really does look like its turning into a site where you must pay in order to play it properly. Its not 'donating', its purchasing. I'm much more likely to donate to dragoncave because of the fairness that it includes. Plus, the cat theme is obliterated into dust, the adoptables are too big, the codes are too big in my signature, their health goes down too quickly, and to be honest the art looks cheap to me. Not worth twenty dollars. My interest level has reached a very low number because they take too long to grow up.

End rant.

I'll come back in a few years, see how it is, and possibly consider rejoining.

I'm quitting this. This site needs to get their act together. It really does look like its turning into a site where you must pay in order to play it properly. Its not 'donating', its purchasing. I'm much more likely to donate to dragoncave because of the fairness that it includes. Plus, the cat theme is obliterated into dust, the adoptables are too big, the codes are too big in my signature, their health goes down too quickly, and to be honest the art looks cheap to me. Not worth twenty dollars. My interest level has reached a very low number because they take too long to grow up.

End rant.

I'll come back in a few years, see how it is, and possibly consider rejoining.

Wow, this is a relief and I am actually very happy to hear your quitting as I was getting tired of having to read your constant complaints here on dragcave. It seems your only goal in this thread is to run MWC down, and it was getting rather old. I am sorry we didn't meet your expectations, but you can't please everyone.

It's a sad reality, but it's not cheap to run a big site like this one here and MWC, and we need donations in order to pay our server fees. That is the reality of it.

In order to set the record straight, we don't require anyone to donate and it's 100% optional and free to play. In addition, we have included a random event that any member can stumble upon while clicking others pets, which means members can still gain a ton of Prey Points by clicking. You are the only complaint we have heard regarding our Prey Point Packages, and out of 11k members, I think that says a lot about us and you.

As for the art, we don't sell the art, we give Prey Points for donations and the pet as a compliment to the donation. Many of the artists who created our artwork are actually members of this site, so I wonder what they will have to say about your rude comments if the see this post.

Thanks for giving us a chance. smile.gif

It's more like constructive criticism. And I wholeheartedly agree.

She isn't trying to bring anyone down, she's just trying to help improve the site, but has become impatient since nothing is being done.

It's more like constructive criticism. And I wholeheartedly agree.

She isn't trying to bring anyone down, she's just trying to help improve the site, but has become impatient since nothing is being done.

You agree the artwork "art looks cheap to me"? This is not constructive criticism, that is putting down the artists who created the artwork. Everyone one of her posts in this thread have been negative in some way. Without donations, there is no site, so how is she trying to help improve the site when she has no idea what it takes to run the site? If Evil Bunny and you know so much about administering sites, why don't you show us how successful your sites are?

You don't have to pay to play, and you can adopt up to 5 adoptables to start, and then you can collect a daily prey check and have no problem caring for those pets. There is no need to donate unless you want to. That is the reality of the situation. Spreading myths and half truths is also not constructive criticism.

LOL

I just visited the shelter for the first time in a while. I'm not complaining about the various species of animals (in fact, some of them are really pretty), but I'm wondering whether the site name should be changed. "My Warrior Cats" is a little misleading. xd.png

@Moon: Yeah, something like that. They don't need views though, only clicks, and as far as I know there's no time limit.

LOL

I just visited the shelter for the first time in a while. I'm not complaining about the various species of animals (in fact, some of them are really pretty), but I'm wondering whether the site name should be changed. "My Warrior Cats" is a little misleading. xd.png

@Moon: Yeah, something like that. They don't need views though, only clicks, and as far as I know there's no time limit.

Should Chicken Smoothie change their name too, after all, they are not about chickens or smoothies. laugh.gif

Warrior Cats means nothing to the millions of people who have never read the Warrior Cats series. smile.gif

Edited by mywarriorcats

Ok, but will you be able to advertise on here, as in, put them in my siggie, etc. etc.?

Yes, you should be able to add them to your signature. smile.gif