hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

up again, and added my eggs! I hope it's okay... if that makes any sense? xd.png

I've had the Viewer running and the last time I checked through the fansites I have up, noticed that the Viewer has timed out, and can't re-connect to it.

Hopefully it's just having maintenance or something...

I was just able to add my newest egg, so it is okay now. smile.gif

Seems to be down again. It was working this morning, but times out loading, now.

Seems to be down again. It was working this morning, but times out loading, now.

Just noticed that; had 5 fansites running at once which I thought I'd better reduce before the (anticipated) Silver Lunar (I hope massive) Flood.

Drat! Some of us really count on EDS, especially at a time like this...

I've tried to get in several times today, and I get nothing at all, no error messages, no failed to connect. It's like the site never existed. sad.gif

There have been a fair number of incidents where providers have gone down lately; happened here and several people have made fairly recent mention of losing internet, at least one of an area-wide internet outage, (managed to get on via their phone, though) dunno if in the same place or not, but at different times.

I hope all this gets sorted...

The site should be up now and running as usual. Sorry for the inconvenience. There shouldn't be any more significant incidences. - on behalf of Hornpipe2 (Greg Kennedy) who I live with.

I just tried it and I still can't get it to work sad.gif

The site should be up now and running as usual. Sorry for the inconvenience. There shouldn't be any more significant incidences. - on behalf of Hornpipe2 (Greg Kennedy) who I live with.

Thanks so much. I really miss the site when it is down

It's giving me not available/timed out error today.

It's up for me right now (but when I checked about 5 minutes before this post it was down for me).

It's up for me right now (but when I checked about 5 minutes before this post it was down for me).

Yep, it's back up for me again as well. Seems to be fluctuating quite a bit. Hopefully it stays up for good now! biggrin.gif