hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

Does the site seem broken to anyone else right now?

Yes - It is down for me as well.

'; echo ''; if ($_POST['action'] == "ADD") { echo ""; } else if ($_POST['action'] == "REM") { echo ""; } else if ($_POST['action'] == "DEL") { echo "\n"; } else if ($_POST['action'] == "ERR") { echo "\n"; } echo "

Notification Area [X] Close

The following items were ADDED:\n"; $codes = explode(",",$_POST['codes']); foreach ($codes as $code) { echo ""; } echo "

\"" " . $code . "

The following items were REMOVED:\n"; $codes = explode(",",$_POST['codes']); foreach ($codes as $code) { echo ""; } echo "

\"" " . $code . "

Successfully removed user " . $_POST['codes'] . ".

An error occurred when servicing your request:

\n" . $_POST['codes'] .

This is what I got… I had just arrived… I didn't add any eggs, submit my scroll, or anything…

And

<?php  if (isset($_POST['user'])) { echo $_POST['user']; }?>
Edited by ViperSwan

Ah, yes! Once I did a hard refresh to get rid of that messy page it is working for me, too. Thanks for letting us know rubyshoes! I probably wouldn't have thought to hard refresh otherwise.

I get the coding too, but when you click on the usual "Close [x]" button the page goes back to normal and I can add my eggs. It should be fixed though, something's not right!

Is it due to the cave downtime? Or is it me?

Yeah I forgot to check the clock when I was putting them in.

When I click the "select all" tickbox, it does absolutely nothing. Since I usually try to remove most of my dragons and leave the one I need, that means manually ticking through the ten well-fed ones smile.gif

I'm using FF 28 on a relatively fresh ArchLinux, but the problem was there as long as I used this site (which is a year or more of various systems and browsers I can't list)... Anyone else seen it and been lazy to report? Or is my talent in finding obscure bugs once again rife?

When I click the "select all" tickbox, it does absolutely nothing. Since I usually try to remove most of my dragons and leave the one I need, that means manually ticking through the ten well-fed ones smile.gif

I'm using FF 28 on a relatively fresh ArchLinux, but the problem was there as long as I used this site (which is a year or more of various systems and browsers I can't list)... Anyone else seen it and been lazy to report? Or is my talent in finding obscure bugs once again rife?

I don't know where you are seeing a select all box on this website. Are you sure it is Egg Drop Soup you are talking about? If by chance you are talking about AoND instead, then that is nothing new and has been reported, but never fixed.

I've never seen a "select all" box on EDS either, but I have noticed that the "select all" options on other sites invariably require Javascript to be turned on. I don't know if Linux makes a difference in that.

I'm currently getting 502 Bad Gateway messages from the site again. dry.gif

This page: http://greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/manage.php. A user is meant to tick the dragons to remove from the hatchery.

The top tickbox, one that doesn't belong to any particular item, is typically used as "Select all", but it never worked here.

user posted image

purplehaze: Javascript is a browser-specific thing that's (theoretically) independent of the operating system smile.gif That's a problem I've already met elsewhere, so I checked this - JS is on... Also, no 502 here.

Edited by Snowwall

This page: http://greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/manage.php. A user is meant to tick the dragons to remove from the hatchery.

The top tickbox, one that doesn't belong to any particular item, is typically used as "Select all", but it never worked here.

user posted image

purplehaze: Javascript is a browser-specific thing that's (theoretically) independent of the operating system smile.gif That's a problem I've already met elsewhere, so I checked this - JS is on... Also, no 502 here.

The check-all box doesn't work for me, either.

Anyone else having trouble with the site today? It was okay earlier, but when I tried to add some new stuff I got a connection timed out message. Then when I tried again I got an error message:

Notification Area

An HTTP error occured... please try again later.

Anyone else having trouble with the site today? It was okay earlier, but when I tried to add some new stuff I got a connection timed out message. Then when I tried again I got an error message:

Notification Area

An HTTP error occured... please try again later.

Yes. I'm having trouble as well.

Just tried again and was able to add my scroll. smile.gif

Is the site down again? It is the only one not coming up.

Is the site down again? It is the only one not coming up.

Down for me as well.

Sadly it still seems to be down. I get this: Oops! Page Not Found

Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found.

Seems to be working again.