hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

I can't get my eggs to show up sad.gif

I can't get my eggs to show up sad.gif

I just added mine with no problem. Is it still not working for you?

I could add eggs earlier today with no trouble, but when I tried to update them just now the site stopped working for me, and now I can't even get it to load. D:

I could add eggs earlier today with no trouble, but when I tried to update them just now the site stopped working for me, and now I can't even get it to load. D:

It's down for me as well.

is working now for me. Not sure why it was not working for me this AM.

The site itself is pretty good, but I think it should be a little easier to navigate. Other fan sites just make you type in your user name but in Egg Drop Soup you have to add it then manage it click every single dragon (the "check all doesn't always work - It has never worked for me), so I don't usually use it.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. You only need to click the manage button if there are dragons on your scroll that you don't want listed and then you do need to check off those individually, but I don't see how that is so much different from any of the other sites I use.

I don't seem to be getting near as many views right now on any of the fansites I use. sad.gif I am having to put my eggs on more sites and earlier than I am accustomed to in order to have them hatch on schedule.

It's just weird. The other day I was getting a ridiculous amount and now I'm getting very few.

Comparing my mature hatchling to my egg:

Egg from yesterday: 100 views/day

Mature Hatchling from several days ago: 958 views/day

What gives? It was the only site I used for the hatchie as well as the egg but the egg is getting a tenth of the views.

In my experience 100 views/day is more like the norm from this site. I have never gotten 900 views in a day from it.

I would say so. Maybe someone else put the hatchie in some other sites.

I don't seem to be getting near as many views right now on any of the fansites I use. sad.gif I am having to put my eggs on more sites and earlier than I am accustomed to in order to have them hatch on schedule.

Same here

You only need to click the manage button if there are dragons on your scroll that you don't want listed and then you do need to check off those individually, but I don't see how that is so much different from any of the other sites I use.

The combination of only adding all your growing things and there being no "select all" button makes this fansite my least favorite when I want to add a couple of my growing things to fansites. No other site that I've seen has both of those at the same time (I think it is just that some sites will have auto-add-all-your-stuff but no site that I have seen has no select all button) so it definitely has a different feel to me as usually I go pretty quickly through my tabs. If I'm only adding in a couple things to other sites (edit: for a short period of time), I'll use in the "manage" section the select all button so I have to click only the things I want to have in the site (or if there is no auto-add-all then of course just click only the things that I want from the beginning).

Edited by diaveborn

And it is not working again *sigh*

Seems okay to me, now. Hope it is for you, too. I was just able to add my scroll.

Must have been a glitch when I tried it this AM as I could not get it to load up at all.

For some reason your site can't read my scroll today. It keeps telling me I have no addable items, but I still have hatchies & new eggs on my scroll. I've never had it happen to me to me before over there. o.0

Also every time I try to make a banner, it redirects me to another page & today it told me I had nothing to make a banner with. ^^;