skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Lol,I just remembered another dream I had.

I was in the house by myself,and I see a snake come in the house,so I get this whip and chase the snake around the house trying to kill it.It tried to chase me,so I whipped it and it said,"OW!"and that made it mad so I got on the couch and it just appeared on the couch with me and RIGHT before it bit my leg, I woke up.

I also dreamed my house was haunted so we had to move away. blink.gif Our house is pretty small,so I don't think it could be haunted.But I dunno. huh.gif

Weird dreams lately- just last night, I was in my old art class, except all the walls were white- sterily white, and the class was endless until we finished. We were making giant paper-maches, and I was making a girl riding a horse, and the horse was riding first a unicorn, then I changed it to a griffin, then I changed it to a sphynx... And instead of paper mache mix, we were using Elmer's glue. Eventually I escaped to a car outside in the dead of night, but then popped back in to the class the minute I tried to get away.

Oh, yeah, I remembered one I had YEARS ago.

There was a father, a daughter, and a younger brother. The daughter was about fourteen, the brother was about ten.

They had just came out of a restaurant. The father went up to a small framed sign on the wall of the restaurant. The sign had the "Nickelodeon" splat and a brown background.

The father crouched down (it was down low, below a window) and began touching it.

The girl asked him why he was touching it.

He replied (taking his hand off the sign) that if he stopped touching it, bugs would come out. He didn't get far enough to explain what would happen after the bugs came out, because cockroaches began pouring out of the sign. The father remained in the same position, but the kids ran.

Then, suddenly, the setting was in my basement--my sister and I were skeletons. My sister was playing Spyro, and I was watching.

Weird dream blink.gif I'm not even sure why I still remember it.

why the hell havent i posted in this thread???

well...

one of my personal favorite dreams....

Is where my homeroom teacher walks up to me, her eyes narrowing into slits. She hisses at me and a forked tongue escapes from in between a gap in her teeth. She hisses once more and I realize I have my black pencil bag in my hand. She smacks my hand and hisses again, loud enough that I have to cover my ears. I open the pencil bag and she pours ginger ale into it. When I asked her why she was doing that, she said, "It's to help it rise." in a hiss. Then a dead rat's body floated up to my pencil case.

i shalt post more here.

why the hell havent i posted in this thread???

well...

one of my personal favorite dreams....

Is where my homeroom teacher walks up to me, her eyes narrowing into slits. She hisses at me and a forked tongue escapes from in between a gap in her teeth. She hisses once more and I realize I have my black pencil bag in my hand. She smacks my hand and hisses again, loud enough that I have to cover my ears. I open the pencil bag and she pours ginger ale into it. When I asked her why she was doing that, she said, "It's to help it rise." in a hiss. Then a dead rat's body floated up to my pencil case.

i shalt post more here.

O_O...

This...

Is an epic dream.

Have more dreams like it.

NAO.

i have another weird dream...

Well I was running down this narrow hallway that had a lot of small hills. Every hill there was three green tiles. For some reason unknown to me, I jumped over them, not touching them. Well I accidently stepped on one and I heard a deep rumbling. I turn around quickly and my eyes widen in horror and astonishment. About 100 green bowling balls are bouncing towards me. Fast. I run, not even bothering to avoid the green tiles. A couple of the bowling balls caught up to me and were at my sides. All at the same time, they said three words.

"Shoop Da Whoop."

and faces appeared, that of the shoop da whoop persona.

All the while, I'm like, "O_O holy ****."

Then more rumbling is happening and a huge (about the size of a frickin house!) black bowling ball comes rolling after me. It crushes all the green ones and its face is a huge shoop da whoop face.

It kept talking.

"IMMA CHARGIN MA LAZORS!!! SHOOP DA WHOOP!"

then it smushed me.

Then I screamed,

"SHOOP DA GODDAMN WHOOP!"

true story of a dream.

Dreamt about zombies last night. They were doing mutations on others and I with the T-virus, but suddenly I was no longer in the dream and Christian Bale took my place. They let them all out into the world and the zombie spree started. Basically Mr Bale could fly (each mutant was given a power). There were tests, lots of them. And everytime you got a mark on your test, you mutated a little bit more (eventually becoming huge monsters). If you got to 60 marks, it was over, you were a monster, and with the prospect of being a monster, at the 60 mark, your mating instincts kicked in and you immediately became gay and hungry for the same gender.

So I watched the twists and turns of Mr Bales life, his fear in becoming a monster and being forced to be gay. I watched as he tried to run away, flapping his wings in attempt. I watched him fall, and get cut up by coral. They found and captured him in the end though, and eventually his mark hit 60. I watched as that poor soul became a monster and was forced into mating. I cried with Mr Bale, laughed with Mr Bale, and watched Mr Bale die.

I knew I shouldnt have watched Resident Evil last night.

Once... I had a dream that i went down a slide... huh.gif

Also, I had a dream that I was married to Itsuki Koizumi (The "gay esper" from TMoHS) and we had several children, all of them named either "Kyon" or "kyonko." blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

I lost a lot of interest in dating after that dream.........

Where do you want me to start? Or stop, for that matter?

There's the one about escaping bloodsucking maggot caterpillars or in the form of a bird being chased by something or in a spaceship fighting off winged lizards or fighting a man in a hospital with glass and a scalpel or a man shooting me in the head but i live and pursue him or lord voldemort except he's a middle-ages teacher and I'm a detective chasing him down an alley after he escaped using jello or when I'm rincewind and I'm running away from security guards in a clothing store at a mall or...

prepare for many blink.gif moments through this...

I was returning a book to my school library, and for some reason an evil chicken wearing a waistcoat and glasses ( bear with me here) was waiting for me and told is assistant to tie me up (assistant was a very beautiful lady who wa s apparently in love with evil chicken), who ordered some of the chicken's alien slaves to tie me up and subject me to tickle tourture. go figure, i'm very tickleish on my feet. anyway, after that the chicken decides to turn me into a bright red cobra (might have been purple, one or the other) and i get thrown into a deep pit full of other purple or red snakes that had only just materialised. I meet another snake that turns out to be one of my real life friends that i havent seen in years, and then the unicorn and dragons come and turn us human and set us free.

anyone care to try and decode/explain that dream to me, feel free

http://www.essentialstyle.co.uk/product.php?xProd=24&xSec=13, link to waistcoat...

I have weird dreams all the time. The last I remember involved a human decapitated in the same fashion as we would do that frogs at the Univeristy, with the Medulla oblongata still attached to the body to enable breathing/heartbeat to continue.

I rarely have dreams this gory, though. Then again, I was at a camp last night and it was terribly cold there >__<

Edited by lightbird

My mother said that if you know Symbology, you can describe what your deams mean blink.gif But I dunno, anyways.

One of my dreams is kinda wierd, but funny, too(maybe).

I was walking up a hill, and the green grass ended up becoming that red stone that you see at the Grand-Canyon or somewhere. Suddonly, I look up to the sky, which also turned a red-ish color. Behind me, there's no grass. Not even dead grass. Suddenly, when I turn my head back to continue up the hill, it's super steep. I start to slide down and plop to the ground, straight onto my feet. I look up, there's the blue sky. I look back and down, there's that hill I was just climbing and the green grass....

Now's the fun part.

I saw my parents. They were just standing there like they were waiting for me. I walkedtowards them and they disapeared like mist. I kept walking and slipped off the edge of the hill. (Which was now a cliff.)

The last thing I saw: Every thing is back to being red stone and having a red sky. I fell to the ground.

And you know that feeling when you sleep that it feels like you're falling back into your body? That happened and I woke up laugh.gif

Off Topic:

Call me crazy if you want, but I believe in out-of-body experiences and that's what I believe happenes before you wake up... youknow, you feel your soul return to your body? (Just my opinion wink.gif)

Edited by Cynder_Dragon

The last dream I had (that I can remember) was sort of weird.

I was at the top of a grassy cliff and I suddnely felt an urge to look over the edge of the cliff, and so I did. Then the wind picked up (or something that felt like wind) and pushed me off. I fell for about 10 seconds, then hit the ground. My eyes popped out of my head and almost every bone was broken. I remember one eye was pointed backwards looking at my mangled body, and the other eye was looking through some grass at the top of the cliff. I could see almost everyone I knew at the top, and I remember trying to blink because the grass was tickling my eye, but I couldn't (because my eyes popped out).

Ya, when I do remember dreams they're really life-like. I still think it's so weird how we have 3-4 dreams a night, and usualy can't remember any of them.

Like they say, dreams are just our mind wandering as our bodies rest ^-^

dry.gif Sheesh, I've even heard that you're a boring, lost soul if you dont have deams, but that's just harsh.

Like they say, dreams are just our mind wandering as our bodies rest ^-^

dry.gif Sheesh, I've even heard that you're a boring, lost soul if you dont have deams, but that's just harsh.

Um, I thought that it was brain activity while we're asleep causing them.

(/going science-y) >_>

I just remembered one!

I had it at my cousins house when we were visiting them.

I can't remember part of it, but I guess that I was walking around outside,but there were like, black panels opening up in the ground. All of a sudden this black thing just leaps across where I was going to walk. Then I woke up and saw their cat on my feet. turns out their cat used a cheat code to get into my dreams >_>

Last night I dreamed I was on here reading and replying to a post.. It said "Do you eat people?" And I replied, "What?" and it kept going on and on like that. Then when I woke up I went on here to find that something I dreamed actually came true....

I had the weirdst dreams ever this night....

one of them, it was an eclipse, moon was coming in front of the sun, when it was blocked the moon started to come closer and closer

it came soo close that I could pick up the US flag from it

O_O

Weirdest dream I've ever had.

It involves...guess what...

INVADER ZIM! xd.png I'm obsessed even in my dreams. Feel free to ignore it if you don't want to read madness that would never happen in the show.

Zim was running around for no apparent reason, then, suddenly, some people began chasing him. Suddenly, I don't know how or why, Zim hypnotized Melvin and they began running to a fenced off area. The fence was wooden and there where a whole bunch of boxes.

They leaped over the fence and found themselves in a wooden cage. They tried jumping over the extremely tall fence, but then, they were caught by some people in which I have no idea who they were or why they were chasing him.

Then, suddenly, Zim was at the mall with an afro.

Weirdest. Dream. I've ever. Had. PERIOD.

I dreamed I was eating what was left biscuit dough in the bowl and it tasted bad.The next day,that happened.

And also,I dreamed I was a baby pony and I belonged to this kid,we were best friends,but then the kid's father sold me to a rodeo.It was sad. sad.gif Except that I was a pony,I like being animals in my dreams. biggrin.gif

i had a dream last night where my cat, Scooter had rotting flesh and he was walking towards me on his hind legs.

He was talkin Spanish for some reason..

well here's the translation for what he said....

"Come hug me.... I love you...."

O_O

then he attacked my face.