skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I remember having this terrifying dream once...

It kinda starts out ordinary, you know, everything's normal, and you're living your life peacefully... then the Quaker Oats guy comes up as a zombie and rip the people you love apart, and thenn they come back as zombies... and it kinda continues from there... smile.gif

I had a freaky dream this morning.

In my dream, I was with my brothers, making fried eggs in our kitchen, but when I cracked the egg open, there was a freaky rotted chick skeleton in there, and the egg yolk and albumen were all bloody. Then I started gagging on burned, flaked up fried eggs that just "appeared" in my throat. After that, I woke up.

wtfsauce.

blink.gif It disturbs me...

I had a dream I was in my nanas house, and I was looking after some birds. And there was this ***** of a falcon in a box, because it was like the jesus of birds. Anyway, and it was like working for a pizza delivery company and my friend had to deliver the falcon.

And he hopped in his car (even tho he's 15 ??)

and i hopped on my bike, and we were racing to the place of delivery, and we were being chased by some other people through a swamp.

Man my subconscious is f***ed up.

Once I had a dream that my dad was one of the Jurassic Park scientists. Then the velociraptors came and we were trying to escape in a golf cart.

Me,Dory,and Nemo were in our pasture(I don't know why they were there).Dory and Nemo were like,swimming in the air or something,and I was FLYING!It was so awesome.While I was flying,Dory said to Nemo,"I wish I could fly." xd.png

I have a massively active imagination so most of my dreams a pretty weird/sweet. There are common threads though and my dreams often refer back to ones I've had before or are set in the same fictional places (e.g a supermarket that doesn't exist in RL, as opposed to going to Narnia!).

My favourite was a two-parter sci-fi dream, where one the first night I woke up at a cliff-hanger moment and when i went to bed the next night my dream started with a "Last time..." section before picking up from where I left it. I kid you not. Twas awesome, spawned my longest novel to date.

I have a massively active imagination so most of my dreams a pretty weird/sweet. There are common threads though and my dreams often refer back to ones I've had before or are set in the same fictional places (e.g a supermarket that doesn't exist in RL, as opposed to going to Narnia!).

My favourite was a two-parter sci-fi dream, where one the first night I woke up at a cliff-hanger moment and when i went to bed the next night my dream started with a "Last time..." section before picking up from where I left it. I kid you not. Twas awesome, spawned my longest novel to date.

I dreamed I was in Narnia once,I was a talking skunk.Aslan told me to lead Peter,Susan,Edmund,and Lucy home.They went through some sort of magic box thing.I think it was messed up though because Edmund tried to go through it and he kept dissappearing and re-appearing. blink.gif

Hmmm...

Well, I dreamed I had 3 pms last night, and I woke up and checked my pms, and I had 3 new pms.

Here's my dream from last night.

Canadian soldiers came into my house and told me to grab what I could, because everyone in all of my city was being forced into single buildings to await the news. I had always been able to ignore the war between the US and Iraq, but it was a different story when Iraq decided to invade the US teamed up with a few other countries that were pissed at them. Since I was living in Canada, we got dragged into the mess and were at risk for being invaded as well.

I tried to shove my birds into their cages but they flapped around the room, avoiding me. I had to leave them. I managed to only grab my rebel xsi camera, my dog, and my white sandals before the soldiers dragged me and my family off to large skyscraper buildings. I've never been in any of them before and it seemed odd that people were being shoved into these shoddy, run down buildings for protection. The paint was peeling and the floors were made of cold cement on every floor. I guessed that maybe they were built more securely or something.

People were everywhere, I recognized a lot from my high school. At the door my camera was confiscated. "No pictures." A soldier said, setting it on a table. "You can get this back if you leave."

There were ugly little 18 inch tv's in a lot of rooms with people surrounding them. Any news was bad news. If we weren't being invaded, we were going to be forced to help the US anyway.

All of the TV's cut out to black and white fuzz, and mass hysteria started. Nobody knew what was happening until we heard small bombs drop in the distance and skyscrapers fall. We weren't being invaded by soldiers, we were just getting bombed. Despite the efforts of the canadian soldiers to keep us in the skyscrapers, everyone tried to collect their stuff and leave. We could all see the buildings around us drop and there was no reason for us to believe that ours wouldn't drop just as easy. We took our chances with the streets.

I went to the table to find my camera, but all of the cameras were scattered around and the lenses were taken off, so it was hard to recognize my own amongst the dozen or so other rebel cameras. I picked up one that I thought was my own and turned it on so I could check the pictures and see if it was mine. No pictures. I picked up another one and it didn't have any pictures either. The canadian soldiers wiped everyone's memory cards. I guess that's what they meant by 'no pictures.' Pissed off, I left the building with my dog.

"SHAUNAAA" My friend raven called out. She was in an alley shoving as many drugs into her system as she could before we were all bombed. I went over to her with my dog off leash.

"Why are they putting us in buildings. That's the worst thing they could do. Why don't we all go and sit in fields. Nobody is going to bomb our prairies." I said.

"I'd rather be bombed than sitting in a field as their soldiers come." She said. "But more than anything I'd rather be high." She popped an ecstasy pill.

After much wandering, I ended up in a government building with some top officials. They were freaking out because a town nearby had been gassed with a very weird chemical. It made everyone really horny and it sexually matured even the youngest of children on contact. They explained that it damaged the male semen and that made the baby hyper-develop. The baby would develop extremely fast and could be born in as little as a week, but the female body can't handle that sort of stress and the mom usually dies in a couple days. He went on to explain that one mother survived up to delivery but the baby came out as a nonfunctional pile of goo, and she died shortly after.

He explained further that it's supposed to wipe out all the females, and the males are just supposed to go insane from lack of sex( laugh.gif ). He figured they did it as a joke to mock our sex-driven culture. It also appeared to be contagious through contact with bodily fluids, which the infected males and females seemed to spew out a lot.

They had a little boy there and a little girl they were testing on. The boy was a ginger with a creepy smile, and the girl had olive skin and dark straight hair. I think she might have been native american. They were both around 6 and 7 years old. Her stomach was already protruding sickeningly from pregnancy, and I concluded that the boy was the father. The whole time he wouldn't stop smiling at me and my dog kept growling at him. I was pretty sure he was going to jump me and rape me.

"God dangit, keep your sick in your stomach!." One of the officials said after the boy puked on his shoes. He expelled fluids very regularly, either by peeing/pooping himself, vomiting or blowing snot. He was a mess.

The girl was being examined. She leaned her head to the side and vomited on the floor. She was completely naked and had large brown nipples but no breasts at all. In my head I wondered how she could be shown on tv. Now I realize that that thought made absolutely no sense tongue.gif .

The dream start getting all zombieish when everyone in the building started freaking out about the infected moving towards the city. Nothing really important happened after this except my dog ate someone. It was pretty coo cool.gif .

School is on my mind a lot so I tend to have dreams about it more often than most other things.

Does anyone ever have these dreams that hapenn agian every once in

a while, but kinda different? I've had thsoe before, I want to know if it's just me.

Many of my dreams are super random though. Like one time I had a booth in my backyarg and a medior fell on the tabe and I was under it and this goup came out, where did that some from?

I have had my share of weird dreams this week yet I can only remember the one with my parents...

I wasn't sure where the heck I was but I knew that I was at someone's place with my parents. They got all over me over nothing that I really did then afterwards, they were ahppy friendly towards me...

It was quite confusing because of the sudden mood change...yet before i could go on, I woke up. tongue.gif

Edited by TakDragon7

So, last night's dream...

Thunder rolled over the plains. Lightning danced on the horizon. It was going to be a hell of a storm and I just knew that it was to be a bad day. I was babysitting my brother and sister as well which is never fun; Z has just split up with her fiancee and so is sulking all the time while D is just aggressive and disobedient. And today I could do without that; something was brewing in the air, something big, and I needed them to damn well listen to me for a change.

It was while I was trying to get them both out of bed and dressed that it happened; my eye caught something streaking through the sky amongst the lightning, a plane perhaps? But in this intense storm who would be up there? And then I saw it getting closer, the parabolic course it was taken, the flames surrounding it, and then i realised what it was. Meteorite. And given the curve it was taking it would most likely crash here in this little suburb in which we lived.

I told the others to dive for cover; clearly the intensity of the situation hammered through their various demeanours as there was no arguing. I stayed close to the window, watching for it's final trajectory, and it whistled over the house and curved away to land some hundred metres away. Taking refugee myself we suffered through the crack of it's landing before I rushed back to my room and got my clothing on. I had to go check it out, had to make sure all was safe and well. But as I got dressed in the dark house I heard Z scream moments after I felt another presence in the house.

Jumping past shadows and taking the stairs three at a time I darted into the front room to where my siblings were taking refuge, closing the door tight behind and flicking on the lights. They were cowered together in a corner, D protecting Z, although there was nothing yet there. They had seen something slide through the darkness, keeping to the deepest shadows, long and green and predatory. I ran for the kitchen, pulled out three kitchen knives, ran back to the others and told them to keep the knives close and to keep their eyes open. And be careful of the windows. I had to go to the source of the problem.

Triffids. Damn triffids. This was not a good day.

The meteorite must have carried their seeds down, but how could they have already grown so massive? The last invasion of the triffids had taken years to prepare, the plants themselves needing some time to grow - how could they already be big enough to be sliding their vines through the house? Slipping out the house I made for the crash site in the hope that the other two of my team would already be there - and sure enough they were.

It appeared as if the meteorite's choice of crash-site was not simply arbitary; it had ploughed through the earth into a previously-unknown underground lair. We dropped inside into what appeared to be a communal area - and realised that my original assumption about the meteor was wrong. Here triffid vines ran wild around the edge of the base, along walls and lining the corridors, and on every free surface stood pots of triffids in various stages of growth. They had been here all the time - the meteor was simply dumb luck!

One of my team-mates made for the main labratory to find out what he could about the growth pattern; the other, Jack, decided to go to the 'root' of the problem and start taking down the creatures. Remembering the last time we'd come across triffids I hefted the knife and moved slowly, arm to my face in case their stingers decided to take a swipe. As I walked I found a lighter and started setting light to every young triffid I came across, letting them dance and burn. Oh it would pee off the adults and we'd be in deep water soon, but they were already making their move against us.

Autons! Heck, how are they involved? The mechanical androids were everywhere when we searched, originally ignoring us as we checked room to room for some way to exterminate the triffids. But when one finally took note and tried to swing I had no choice but to fight back, hitting the power valve on the back of it's left knee before running down the corridor to catch up with Jack. He had to be warned...too late. From the room he had entered I heard the sound of the fighting, and as i piled in to help out he was surrounded by them, battling for all his worth. My arrival was enough of a distraction to divide their attention, long enough for use to gain the upper hand against our non-human foe and incapacitate them.

Exitting the room, my lighter empty, time running out, I began to wonder whether or not heavy-duty bleach would be enough to kill the voracious plants...

I dreamed that I woke up in my PJs and a bunch of little brats were in my room, mum was there too and smilingly said she invited them over to stay for a slumber party (its a messed up dream I know), they were touching all my possessions.

As I watched them destroy my room I started getting mad, but when they broke my PS3 (It broke 3 months ago from a massive power surge) I completely lost it. I felt a rage like none other in my dream.

I took out my combat knife that I don't usually take to bed with myself but found conveniently placed on my nightstand and started slashing and slitting throats, after I had spilled a lot of blood suddenly I found myself in my room, but it was empty and only the floor was covered in blood, The Bodies were gone. Mum too. I didn't have a spot of blood on myself. I knew because there was a mirror on the wall (there isn't one in Real Life).

I remember in the dream a sound like, have you ever been submerged completely? You hear a grumbling sound of the water pressing on your ears? I remember that but a lower pitch. I tried to open my bedroom door and then I woke up. It was so clear.

I had this dream 9 months ago. (I think, 9-10 months)

Edited by Drakkoh

Okay, so, I was in my room when suddenly a beam of light shined down through the ceiling onto my floor. A big red button was in the center of that sparkling, glistening gleam of yellow light.

Soooooo I pressed it.

THE revolution 9 kept on playing over and over, and I started shaking. My eyes were bulging and red, and I began to rip out my hair while screaming 'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'. Then suddenly the button floated up and a straightjecket flew from under it. It was glowing blue and the blue glow was incredibly sparkly.

Well, the straightjacket wrapped itself around me and squeezed me like a boa constrictor. My face turned red-violet and I started running around the room as I turned into a chicken.

Then I turned into an ostritch (in a straightjacket) and swallowed the button, causing me to sing Revlution 9 for eternity.

WTF? ._.

Last night, I had a dream that my parents made me go on a boat with a near-stranger and go to god-knows-where for a year. I didn't know what language everyone spoke in that place and I dreaded that I wouldn't be able to see my family for a long time. I think that I had to go there because of pokemon cards on something......

I got this Japanese game from ebay. I actually beat it, it's easy to figure out... So anyway...

In the dream, I playing the game, except I'm playing it as one of my own characters instead of as one of the characters from the game. Apparantly I'm on top of a train, then I'm suddenly in a hotel trying to find the other characters who have been kidnapped by some...guy... I dunno. But anyway, I go around looking for them and I find these cabinets. So I open one and one of the characters pops out. I open another and another person pops out. I open another cabinet and that same guy I just rescued pop out except he's dressed like a girl. That's all I remember.

one weird dream i had was at some party and i saw this elevator but was blocked off. i really wanted to see it so i went around the blockade and went in. the interior was purple and black. then the elevator said "what floor do you want to go to?" i said i wanted to go to the top floor. when i got there and got out of the elevator i was in an endless and empty parking lot. i just wandered around lost and confused. meanwhile my friends were go to random hotels asking for colored stones so they could get me out of the possessed talking elevator.

I dug up my old diary:

Was years ago this one:

I dreamed my parents had forced me into a summer school, all the kids there were looking at me coldly and silently, when the teacher walked in I felt sick, like i was gonna throw up, everything turned pitch black and when it lit up again the whole classroom was engulfed in purple-ish fire.

I ran for it but couldn't get to the door because it was on fire, the people burned but they didn't leave behind bodies, its as if they disintegrated. I was trapped in the room and the flames got closer and closer, I closed my eyes and waited, when i opened them a few seconds later I was engulfed in flames, but I didn't disintegrate, or even burn, or feel a thing, I ran for the entrance, when I opened the door to outside I woke up.

Yeah, That was long ago. I cant believe I found this old relic of a book but there's a lot in here, stuff I don't even remember or have vague memories of.

WEIRD DREAM ALERT.

Okay, so the dream began as me in my kitchen eating breakfast. My aunt who has moved in with us for a while was in the kitchen with me, drinking coffee.

Well, I looked out the full-window door that I have as a back door and I saw this squid thing drilling into a tree with it's head. Or something.

I screamed, "WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT?!"

My aunt looked outside, but couldn't see it. So she opened the door to try and see it better but it came inside. It went under the table and began trying to eat my foot. I screamed and ran upstairs, but I couldn't move very fast because--for some odd reason--I had about five layers of clothing on. Luckily the squid thingy couldn't move very fast, either.

I ran into my room and slammed the door shut, screaming at my sister to not open the door.

Then the door suddenly swung open and the squid thing flew inside, sticking to the ceiling. I started screaming and pointing at it, yelling "DO YOU SEE IT?! DO YOU SEE IT?!" But my sister wouldn't look at the ceiling. She kept on staring at her laptop screen and muttering, "No."

Then, I was suddenly in my third grade class as a third grader. My teacher told us to bring something organic.

I suddenly had the squid thing in a glass case and I said, "I don't know if it's organic, but it scared the hell out of me..."

Oh, and did I mention that it had the same mouth as the Lolwut pear? Well, it does.

Then, suddenly, it broke out of the case and began eating my head.

Then I woke up.

Weirdest. Dream. EVER.

I had a recent dream,I don't know what I was doing,I must have been bored or something,but I said to myself,"This is just a dream!I can wake up whenever I want to!"And I didn't wake up,I was like,"Well that didn't work."So after that dream,I dreamed I was at my grandparent's house and it looked different.

So, I started up a dream journal on DA. I have dozens and dozens and more dozens of dreams on paper, word, & over the web, but decided to put them all together. However, I only have a scratch of the amount of collected dreams on DA b/c I just started this today. Anyway, here is my journal on DA:

Dream Journal

My Last Night Dreams:

The Chase

The Return of the King

Dragon Dreams (tried getting as many as I could find):

Past Dragon Dreams

The Fantasy Adventure

The Fiery Chinese Dragon

Edited by Tsura

Last night I dreamed we got a goat and named it Deer because it looked like a deer.Then it gave birth to a human baby blink.gif It tried to make a nest to lay an egg after we took it's baby away from it.And then after that,I went to the creek and there was lots of pretty blue icecicles around it.It was so pretty,so I went to get the camera to take a picture of it but it was gone when I came back.

Yesterday night - I was at my grandpa's house, and it was colonial times. He was famous in our town for killing chickens. I was with my cousin, and it was her birthday even though it was winter and her birthday's in August. So we walk down the street and suddenly it's summer and in modern times except where my grandpa's house is, in which it is a colonial winter. So we go to this sweets store and there's candy everywhere! And we order and ice cream cake. When we come out, there's random little stands everywhere selling cakes and the people in them were screaming 'No! Don't go in there!! Come here instead!!!'. But we continue on and suddenly there's a desert with a barbed wire fence. Except... it's in a motivational poster. And about 20 hobo kids were crouched around it. A noose suddenly appeared and started swinging. So my cousin (M) and I go and stand up, watching the noose. A kid whispered angrily to us 'No! Crouch down!'. So we crouch down with the kids, watching for about 30 seconds when the motivasional poster (it read: 'NOOSE. Because suicide is epic.') exploded. We were all safe, though, because we were crouching and the blast didn't even touch us. So we go back to the sweets shop and there's about 3 kids crying. We go see our cake and it's terrible! Same with all the other cakes!! So I took a picture to post on Cake Wrecks, and then the dream stopped and I had another dream. (You have about 5-10 different dreams every night, you know!)

Last night - I was with BFF and M, and we were at this indoor amusement park. But the only ride there was this tower with giant teacups spinning around at the speed of a rollercoaster and barely balancing on the side. So BFF, M and I go to a giant bench surrounded by tropical plants (but no flowers D:) and we hang out with a bunch of kids at our school. So my aunt L calls us to go on the teacups, and we agree and suddenly a giant walrus half of the size of the 300 meter tall tower. And only M and I go on the teacups. BFF dissapears, and the walrus and aunt L watch us from below as the ride starts spinning. So we're on it for a minute, and then we climb down on the swirly red stairs that appeared out of nowhere, and the walrus randomly appears on the top and follows M and I down the stairs. Then we leave the building, and I had yet another dream.

I think M is in all my dreams now because she went back to California (across the state) last week and I miss her terribly. :<