TJ09

Art Worm

I've read that already. X3 (Also, interesting to see how people are using transitions. I wonder what it'll be like by the time I get a turn. xd.png)

I want to draw something for the worm. Maybe a duck. But if it's right after Vicats, it's probably going to look like a bucket of phail. x3

I know you posted earlier kit! -drags you back-

Anyways, pretty nice transition her tail is stunning. She is overall pretty, only her face seems a bit off.

lol Tyracia, my earlier post was just me complaining that I fail at drawing humans X3

As you can see by the disaster I've submitted, people are my weak point >.<

Lol just a bit of work and it would be perfect <3 I love her fins.

thanks ^-^

I've never done a fish before, so fins were a fun challenge for me X3

However her human half... ugh. I still need to work on my people painting.

The weird thing is I can do a pretty good gesture drawing of humans, but god forbid I have to paint them X3

Excellent job! We really have some good transition working now.

Great that it is your original work, kit.

Part of me wants to do this..... but another part feels completely like anything I did would pale in comparison next to all the other images. >_< I'm torn between trying and feeling like I'm not good enough.

Edited by beachbeagle

Part of me wants to do this..... but another part feels completely like anything I did would pale in comparison next to all the other images. >_< I'm torn between trying and feeling like I'm not good enough.

You should sign up. If, when it comes your turn you don't feel inspired or don't like how it is coming out, you can say so, and asked to be removed or bumped back. People will understand. ^^

You should sign up. If, when it comes your turn you don't feel inspired or don't like how it is coming out, you can say so, and asked to be removed or bumped back. People will understand. ^^

K. I think I will. I REALLY want to. happy.gif

I'm gonna go look through my deviantART account for a few good examples of my work to send in my PM to TJ.

Getting anxious to see Lythiaren's addition. And nervous... because that means it's really close to my turn.

So uh.

Hay gaiz.

I got a PM today so I made a picture today, k?

Yay mine's up! <3

... D'oh. I guess I missed a couple spots on the right side. Shoooot. >>

I agree. Wonderful work there. I love that that green line pattern is continuing through the artworm ^-^ The blending now is really making it look like one long art piece X3

Gorgeous! I love it.

I was hoping that green would be gone before it got to me though... hehe. xd.png

Will work with what I get, good luck Potterwolf!

I wanted something to continue through my image, and since the green things extended from Tyr's through Kit's, I figured I'd keep it going and at the same time put an end to that glittery background that was neat but so hard to blend. xd.png

But hey, if something you don't like gets through to your turn and you really can't find a way to continue it, you can always make it explode or morph or something, yah? My original plan for that green thing was to morph it into a stylized dragon or something, but I didn't have enough space to do it without breaking the flow and leaking into the next image and making it into a huge mess, so I just lopped off its head and made it into a curl. And put the dragon in silhouette form instead. >>

Edited by Lythiaren

I can't work with that leaf, so I'm hoping that it disappears before my turns come along.

xd.png.

And Lyth, your personal title's is EPIC.

Edited by Lord Dracogangake