TJ09

Art Worm

I think the artworm has died an untimely death and we all missed the funeral. sad.gif

It should be started again, with the first person on the list who's ready and willing.

I agree, we all loved doing it. I know TJ is busy though with a lot of things. Hopefully he can find time to start it up again.

I'm good at combining images, but I can't join. sad.gif But I want to.

Plus, it looks like it died

Holy moley, I was going through my old PMs and remembered this project. I'm still the last contributor D: I feel like I killed it or something...

This sounds like a load of fun. O.o

Too bad I didn't see it earlier. :< This quack would like to join.

But it seems like I'd be waaay behind, lulz. I might forget about it when my turn comes, if ever.

I doubt I can do anything complicated, like a cow, or really anything that requires major drawing, and I have no clue how to add on/blend (reading this whole discussion would probably help!). But, I love to fool around in paint, and I can do some really cool designs, so sign me up!

THIS HAS TO BE STARTED AGAIN!!!!

I am sooo loving this, it was very disappointing to see it was an old topic.....

Has anyone posted TJ yet?

I WANT IN!!! BOooooooo, yes this is the cow sound tongue.gifxd.pngbiggrin.gif

Edited by Shanna_

Somehow I never noticed this was pinned, in hundreds of visits to this subforum..

Has admin said anything about this in months?

Is this project dead? Because I hope it's not...

I-It's not like I want to join! I just thought it would be interesting to brush up on my art skills, that's all... I'm not that interested!

If and when this topic get back up please put me on the list as I would like some milk.

We haven't had any news about this project in.. longer than I can remember.

But even so asking to be put on the list isn't doing it right, you either didn't read the rules or you missed something >.>

Edited by Tyracia

I wasn't asking to join, I just said I wanted to.

Now I will ask to join after this wild cow stops attacking me.

Well, if it ever starts up again I'd be interested in joining. tongue.gif

I'm a bit of a cluck and a nutter with ideas though. And I'm not sure I'll be able to be active throughout summer so you might have to skip me. But hey, I'm offering. smile.gif

Well hold on now, why un-sticky this, shouldn't TJ say something about it first?

Unless of course, I've missed the horrible and untimely death of TJ.

I actually did ask TJ before I did this. He said he'd just bump up the topic if he was ever going to revive it, anyway.