TJ09

Art Worm

Oh!! how bout this, make the blue slowly dissolve into your picture, like speckled. Except on the bottom where it crawls across and then back up the other side a little bit?

(show me your pic and I can try to help a bit more xd.png )

Edited by Tyracia

I hope that works..

Edit: Quitter xd.png She says she can't do that in Paint.NET.

SOMEONE GO HOUND HER.

Edited by pokemonzoo

I'm to tired to hound... I'm tryin to help out and if she thinks she can't do it it is her prerogative...

I'm goin to bed now, if you want more help send me a PM with the pic your gonna use and I will try to give you ideas for blending.

Edited by Tyracia

Don't mind me if I'm wrong, but it seems people are only adding what they wanna add and not working off the person's picture ahead of them. Personally, when it comes to my place in line, I plan on working with what's ahead of me and taking my inspiration from there. That way I figure the blend from theirs to mine will be seamless while still a great addition.

Just my thoughts.

Don't mind me if I'm wrong, but it seems people are only adding what they wanna add and not working off the person's picture ahead of them. Personally, when it comes to my place in line, I plan on working with what's ahead of me and taking my inspiration from there. That way I figure the blend from theirs to mine will be seamless while still a great addition.

Just my thoughts.

This.

If the blue from pokemonzoo's picture doesn't match your picture, then you possibly need to find a different picture.

This.

If the blue from pokemonzoo's picture doesn't match your picture, then you possibly need to find a different picture.

I agree, TJ.

I also want to add that no one needs to go and "hound" Zeekaice. Offer help, offer assistance as Tyr is doing, but do not hound them.

I have not seen one Image that blended properly except Kuraianubis from WinterRaven.

I know this is a difficult task. But all you need to do is have NO preconceived idea of what you are going to do. That is the ONLY thing you need to be thinking of until your turn is up. Do not make plans because they could fall through.

Just my thoughts.

This.

Also, I'm sorry but nobody needs to be hounding anyone. Pokemonzoo's picture wasn't blended at all, I'm just thankful Zeek is trying to do it properly. Zeek you've gotten some good advice so far and if you need further help you know you can PM one of us and we'll try to help. I agree with Lovi though, it may just be better to work off of the color Pokemonzoo put up there and find a picture that goes with it.

ETA: Zeek if you'd like some more time and maybe get a better feel on what you're doing, I wouldn't mind swapping places with you if you need and if TJ thinks it's okay. And I'll get it done in the time you have left to not hold things up.

Edited by cariad_winter

I have not seen one Image that blended properly except Kuraianubis from WinterRaven.

Not really. She only continued the pattern for a few pixels before a complete fade to black.

The color themes were continued, though, and that was okay.

But still the best one up there. *pokes LD because I want to*

Do we know if Cariad is allowed to swap with Zeekaice yet?

I'd be quite fine with swapping--I just need a couple days to fix something.

I'm really close to blending it, I just need more time.

Thanks for the offer xd.png

Zeek if you swap remember that you can't have any image ready to go. You have to blend with what Cariad puts up.

Zeek if you swap remember that you can't have any image ready to go. You have to blend with what Cariad puts up.

Well, yeah. That's true. But if I were to finish this one, I would probably need more time is what I was saying...because RL stuff got in the way xd.png

EDIT: Wait! I think I'm figuring something out. I think I can blend this within my time limit...hold on and we'll see.

EDITEDIT: I've done it! Success! I blended it purely with Paint.Net >:D

EDITEDITEDIT: I failed. Never mind...I guess I'll take up the offer again with Cariad.

Edited by Zeekaice

ETA:  Zeek if you'd like some more time and maybe get a better feel on what you're doing, I wouldn't mind swapping places with you if you need and if TJ thinks it's okay.  And I'll get it done in the time you have left to not hold things up.

That, or I had something I was working on in case time ran out.

So, cariad, Zeek has chosen to swap, unless you'd like me to use what I have and take my turn early.

I should probably PM this.

If you've already got something in the works that may be quicker. I don't mind swapping though if need be.

It's not that you made it difficult love. The objects on the background just leave it a little sketchy because of how close it comes to the end. Everyone needs to keep in mind that you have someone working after you and you need to leave a bit of workable space for them to continue on with. Also, it wouldn't hurt for the next person in line to PM the person that has gone before you and ask for them to send you what they've done their backgrounds with. It makes it a heck of a lot easier to create the next piece when you've got everything you need to continue the blend.

I'd also suggest to everyone that when you are choosing your images, because the worm is so large, try and find Hi-Res (High Quality) images that are not going to turn out grainy, fuzzy, or pixely.

Edited by cariad_winter

cariad:

You has awesome blending.

Thumbs up, man, thumbs up.

For using bleach you get +20 more awesome.

And +5 nerd.

And +2 Asianess.

JK.

Just had to come in to give my baby some very much deserved love. OMG, Cariad... That's just beautiful. I got to see you work on it and seeing it up and how well you did... Baby, it's just amazing. Excellent job. You've set the bar high for us.

*hugs & kisses* The rest you get later. xd.png

Thank you guys! and Whoot! I gots 27 points biggrin.gif Shiny shiny

*bounces towards Dk* laugh.gif Yay I did good!

*cuddles*

You did brilliant, baby. Not just good.

BEAUTIFUL work, Cariad happy.gif

It blends so well and it's just so pretty...

And shiny...

*Mesmerized*

[off-topic]

I love your sig, btw. FMA FTW! >:D

[/off-topic]

This.

Also, I'm sorry but nobody needs to be hounding anyone.  Pokemonzoo's picture wasn't blended at all, I'm just thankful Zeek is trying to do it properly.  Zeek you've gotten some good advice so far and if you need further help you know you can PM one of us and we'll try to help.  I agree with Lovi though, it may just be better to work off of the color Pokemonzoo put up there and find a picture that goes with it.

ETA:  Zeek if you'd like some more time and maybe get a better feel on what you're doing, I wouldn't mind swapping places with you if you need and if TJ thinks it's okay.  And I'll get it done in the time you have left to not hold things up.

Yeah, I still feel bad about it... I was stressed while making it so I wanted to

1:Vent

2:Get the art worm done

School was coming up fast, and some real life problems were popping up. My entire family was having problems, and I'm not sorry for making it. I'm sorry for submitting it as the piece.

Kthanksbai.

Edited by pokemonzoo

*flails over cariad's and tyr's images*

I'd lost interest in this topic and in the worm, but it's getting to look so spiffy now o3o