TJ09

Art Worm

WEWT! This looks fun! I've never done a worm before...let alone heard of one xd.png

I'll sign up soon...maybe tomorrow...because today will be sort of busy, even though I have two days to respond...I'm like my mom. I don't like waiting 'till the last second to respond to something, I'd rather do it earlier! laugh.gif

Well there's five people ahead of you, so it'll be a while before it's your turn.

I want to join. smile.gif I just can't tell whether I'd be home when my turn came.

I just added a new rule that should hopefully make it better for you.

Woo-Hoo for more people! Also in compliance with the second to last tip:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/worm/][IMG=http://i44.tinypic.com/2ztf6no.jpg][/URL]

See you when I get back ^^

Edited by Loviatar

Well there's five people ahead of you, so it'll be a while before it's your turn.

I just added a new rule that should hopefully make it better for you.

Getting ready to message you now. Thanks!

I'm not sure whether I'll join or not- but meanwhile it might be nice to have the front post edited with the link and confirmation that there IS one now.

Just a suggestion. ^^

Lil question, TJ:

What's the DarkcoderZ forum?

And also, when do we need to provide and extended image and how do we do so without submitting?

I have to say this...

EXCELLENT work on the worm so far! 8D

The Art Worm is clogged up for some reason? It's been on pending for a long time now...

It has been pending for quite some time hasn't it? Hmm... perhaps there was a vacation of some sort involved or the most recent site issues mugged it all up. Could be loads of reasons.

I just realized I'm not on the list.

I joined, too. Just wanted to point it out, maybe you didn't realize?

I just sent one right now, hopefully there's going to be a reply soon.

Well.. TJ has been to the multimedia section and not posted here... I think it is safe to assume he got your pm, so I'm kinda bummed bout it not getting fixed/us not getting an update. Either would be nice, I really wanted to work on this.

Sorry, I was on vacation and such and forgot to PM kurai about it being her turn.

So, the worm shall continue now.

I think I've processed all of the PMs I've gotten regarding the worm.