TJ09

Art Worm

I have a question about stock:

If I were to use a stock image in my part, would it be okay to credit the owner in small font in a corner or something?

I wish I could draw...

I wish I had the time to be involved in the Dragon Cave Worm, it would be a totally different experience for me to what I am use to. I will be checking it out regularly though to see the progress by some very talented artists here.

I keep running and checking to see Muffin's... She does awesome work and I can hardly wait to see what she throws up.

*pokes TJ* You are after me? I never noticed until today. xd.png

srsly people, BLEND.

If you just take the edge of whatever came before you and get rid of it within the first 20px, then that's not blending.

Lol yeah I noticed that...

Hey TJ can you edit the first post with a link to the worm so we don't have to keep scrolling down to find it?

Kay, so I actually bothered to make some poorly-made examples:

"Previous" image (w/ 20px extension): http://forums.dragcave.net/worm/base.png

"Good" blending: http://forums.dragcave.net/worm/good.png

Background continues between images, elements from first image are repeated in second image.

"Bad" blending: http://forums.dragcave.net/worm/bad.png

Border separates two images, background from first image is only continued for a small portion of the image.

Edited rules page with above images.

Good examples, TJ. I was thinking the blending needed some work. The images are good, but the blending is a little sketchy so far.

Those are good examples, thanks for editing the first post.

Mm.. the links in the front post appear to be broken =/

We plan it that way, Lovi. We hurry and post as much as possible when your back is turned!

*hugs*

Okay, I need some serious help here xd.png

Well, I can't blend very well in Paint.Net, as we should all know.

So I tried using Photoshop CS2 on my sister's laptop.

But that didn't work out so well because I've never used it before >.<

I can't think of any other way to blend Pokemonzoo's image than to smuge, and we all know now that THAT does not work...

So I tried it and added a pretty thing that I made and it looked horrible.

So...can someone help me with the blending? Because I suck like that xd.png

ZOMG people.

BLEND. I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT.

I can't! I can't do it with Paint.Net! D:

I believe in you Zeek!! Take some of the blue from the other one and make it fade only in certain spots, then maybe stretch the blue all the way acrossed your picture or something like that. It is okay if it blends in some spots, but try to bring as much blue in as you can, does that make sense?

I believe in you Zeek!! Take some of the blue from the other one and make it fade only in certain spots, then maybe stretch the blue all the way acrossed your picture or something like that. It is okay if it blends in some spots, but try to bring as much blue in as you can, does that make sense?

Well, yeah, but I've tried that and it didn't look too good with the picture I'm adding...

Okay, I need some serious help here xd.png

Well, I can't blend very well in Paint.Net, as we should all know.

So I tried using Photoshop CS2 on my sister's laptop.

But that didn't work out so well because I've never used it before >.<

I can't think of any other way to blend Pokemonzoo's image than to smuge, and we all know now that THAT does not work...

So I tried it and added a pretty thing that I made and it looked horrible.

So...can someone help me with the blending? Because I suck like that xd.png

She seriously needs help. If giving her the actual background and her flipping it is against the rules, tell me. She does not have Photoshop, and doesn't even understand the basics of it D: