TJ09

Art Worm

Lmao, I <3 my green ribbony thing xd.png I thought I made a nice simple thing to force continuation, ya'll don't know true genius!!! -evil laugh-

Ahem... anyways >.> Make sure you have somin else to force continuation if my green dies, that way people don't get a choice biggrin.gif

I wanted something to continue through my image, and since the green things extended from Tyr's through Kit's, I figured I'd keep it going and at the same time put an end to that glittery background that was neat but so hard to blend. xd.png

But hey, if something you don't like gets through to your turn and you really can't find a way to continue it, you can always make it explode or morph or something, yah? My original plan for that green thing was to morph it into a stylized dragon or something, but I didn't have enough space to do it without breaking the flow and leaking into the next image and making it into a huge mess, so I just lopped off its head and made it into a curl. And put the dragon in silhouette form instead. >>

I was not criticizing. I love your image and the flow is amazing so far. In fact it's gorgeous and all of you have done an amazing job.

*hugs Tyr* I love that your green ribbon has left it's mark! That's awesome, darlin'.

Ill participate! I read the rules but i dont exactly understand them....... what am i supposed to pm and who am i supposed to pm?

Edited by Froggyhiphops

I agree, I like the green ribbon thing but do we want it going through the entire worm? I'll be ending it here. Sorry, Tyr. It's tied everything together nicely and now I personally think it's time to start something new in the worm. So I'll be ending it here and it will be up to TJ to start something new and exciting! xd.png

Nuuu! If you're going to end the green lines start something else at the same time? xd.png

Otherwise it'll feel disjointed having a space that doesn't have something going cross to the next image. >>

Edited by Lythiaren

Lol my poor green line thing. You best start something new and just as fun!

Nuuu! If you're going to end the green lines start something else at the same time? xd.png

Otherwise it'll feel disjointed having a space that doesn't have something going cross to the next image. >>

I have never extended lines. It's just not something I do. I'm going to try my hardest to make it blend but I do believe that's about all I'll have room for. The lines are so thick and there's more in the one I need to carry on....

I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out fact. I have a brilliant idea and once I figure out how to extend those lines it should look brilliant but ending it is about all I can do. Green is just such a difficult color to find things to go with it. I just suppose I've not got the talent to end the green and put in something new without feeling like it is going to clash with the lime green.

Aww.

That was a problem I had with mine too, it took up most of the image just ending that one piece of the green. ><

I'm sure yours will come out brilliantly though. :3

Thanks Lythiaren. I'm going to do my best and probably use my entire 5 days left trying to do this.

*going to hunt tutorials now*

ETA: Well I had figured something out last night and worked my butt off and it wouldn't work how I wanted. Today however.... *crosses fingers* I think I got it. I've sent it and now it's a wait and see.

*bites nails*

Edited by dk_labyrinth

Very nice DK biggrin.gif Tj your's is also pretty good, kinda hard to carry on with how it turns to white though.

Thanks, Tyr.

Murder has a blank canvas just like you. I'm sure he'll figure out something great to do with it.

It's finally my turn eh?

I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to wait until TJ notifies me or just do something...lmao.

Okay, I sent a message.

And now......I wait. :U

Edit: You know...I really hope the person after me has photoshop.

I tend to use brushes a lot.

Edited by MurderMayhemxx

I'm debating if I should sign up for this again....

I like continuing pictures X3 It's a great challenge! Especially if you get something fun to work with.

Thanks a lot lol.

I was actually planning on removing the scanlines cause it seemed like a lot, but the .psd was nowhere to be found so I had no choice.

Bah. I can help show how to make them if worse comes to worse.