shric debar

the screenshot thread.

Yeah. Many of my dragons are named and described after characters. There's nothing wrong with that - this reviewer just has the wrong idea, that's all.

user posted image

*squeals head off*

I think they're back to normal. (Still being taken like Golds, but I see two every drop.) Good luck, anybody who needs one.

It isn't even about the book, the dragons are just named after characters from it blink.gif

Wow... I have made direct references to both movies and books, (I even have a pair of descrips referencing Shakespeare) but never gotten comments that were anything like that. That's really harsh. It will still get approved, most likely, but still... *shakes head*

a new year and golds got a new face xd.png

user posted image

especially the males lolololololol

Most appropriate name evar 8D

From the wilderness:

user posted image

Looks like that Waterhorse is finally going to teach the Pervy Pink a lesson. xd.png

From the wilderness:

user posted image

Looks like that Waterhorse is finally going to teach the Pervy Pink a lesson. xd.png

Yeah, kick him in the face! xd.png

user posted image

:3 Don't ask about the tabs...

user posted image

*squeals head off*

I think they're back to normal. (Still being taken like Golds, but I see two every drop.) Good luck, anybody who needs one.

That is definitely good to know! I desperately want to grab a few more. xd.png

user posted image

I don't know how this happened. I was using my iPad in the chrome app to use the forums, and for about 10 minutes starting at 12:00 AM, this happened O.O I swear this isn't photoshopped.

^ Probably a cache issue. I get that sort of thing a lot on my iphone, usually my dragons switching around to different sprites. tongue.gif It does look pretty cool though! I love the look on her face. She looks so bitter. xd.png

user posted image

I don't know how this happened. I was using my iPad in the chrome app to use the forums, and for about 10 minutes starting at 12:00 AM, this happened O.O I swear this isn't photoshopped.

Ah, I have a few screenshots of similar happenings. One was all normal except t as row of smile.gif emoticons and the second was similar except up new the tile it had a massive version of somones avatar (and I recognized it xd.png). I think I've seen a few more.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

http://i47.tinypic.com/24dlwk0.png (linked for size)

This is just me doodling on the Wilderness page.

In this section of the Wilderness, the green has yet another thing he hates, a Black attacks a statue, an Autumn calls a mint worthless, a Winter checks himself out, and a Ridgewing hates something too.

to scared of slenderman to sleep mellow.gif so I'm bored...

plus I opened the wilderness to see this cute scene... (I think it was the pink and canopy that started it...)

user posted image