picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

Akira opened one eye to the smell of food and licked her lips. She suddenly craned her neck over Will, sniffing the food he was holding. Then with a flick of her tongue, half of the food was gone. She grinned and said to him "Seems fine to me." Before locating what she guessed was her share off a bit to the side. She stood up so she wasn't hurting her neck so much and went closer to the food, before quickly sniffing it before chowing down.

Henry hid behind a stack of hay. He watched wide eyed as a dragon started to have some of the meat. He ducked behind the hay stack staring out into space.

((I fixed my computer... and my ipod refused to keep safari open for more than a second which was why I wasn't posting... but now my computer's fixed (or well, I should say I found the charger for it) I can post again xd.png ))

Zailik smiled a little when Akira ate half of Will's food. Even large dragons still had a sense of humor, which he preferred over the even larger ones who didn't. He left his share of the food where it was, deciding that someone else could have it if they so chose and he would make do without. It wouldn't have been the first time that had happened anyway. But the soldier couldn't help but be unable to shake a slight feeling of being watched, though he couldn't spot any sign as to why at the moment. He dared not cast his mind out in search, wary of what might be lurking hidden as any seemingly normal human could be something almost as deadly as Draith. He learned that the hard way before.

~~~~

"Do you purposefully try to stir up trouble?" To Jayes it seemed like a very stupid question to ask. Draith felt likewise but answered anyway. "No. Actually, I try to avoid it where it is not needed..." She paused, giving him a glance before speaking again. "Yes it's contradictory to what many of you believe. I've heard that before. Many a time in fact." She added, noticing her walking companion wished to speak. "It's not necessarily contradictory. It depends on the views of the user... like us, and I'm sure many people know this, shades also have different personalities and preferences. You tend to change those preferences based on the more favorable situation at the time."

She stopped abruptly, causing Jayes to bump into her before he backed up. "You still remember that? After all this time..." She responded, turning to face him with a more suspicious look than disbelieved. The magician did nothing but nod once. "Do well to continue to remember that. It wasn't too long ago that what you are saying now would not hold any water." She added before walking onward, refusing to listen to the next few questions that had arisen from it. She saw no need to explain herself for the past.

((*pushes up to first page* Now you will be posted in! I hope~))

Akira opened one eye to the smell of food and licked her lips. She suddenly craned her neck over Will, sniffing the food he was holding. Then with a flick of her tongue, half of the food was gone. She grinned and said to him "Seems fine to me." Before locating what she guessed was her share off a bit to the side. She stood up so she wasn't hurting her neck so much and went closer to the food, before quickly sniffing it before chowing down.

(this)

(alright... I thought I did)

will frowned at Akira as she snatched the food from his but he just shook his head and looked at Zaliak. 'your not eating?" he asked as he in turn stole a bit of Akira's food, making sure it didn't have any meat in it.

Akira just stuck her tongue out at Will. She then proceeded to keep chowing down.

Will chuckled at that then looked back to the soldier, waiting for his reply as he munched on the bit of bread he had snagged from Akira.

((Forgive me. School's almost on break (3 more days smile.gif ) for Christmas and they're throwing test after test after test at the students.... not to mention the countless projects (I've counted 7 so far) they decide to throw in for break for the classes.) so sorry I haven't posted for a week... I was trying my best.))

Zailik was caught off guard when Will asked him the question. He hesitated for a moment before shaking his head, walking over to his portion of the food. "Might as well..." He half said out loud, taking a bite of the food before apologizing to Will for the comment. It didn't seem quite right for that comment.

~~~~~

It didn't take much longer for Draith and Jayes to find Will, Akira and Zailik. They both had come up upon them shortly after Jayes had finished his last barraging of questions that the shade was still ignoring. That, somewhat surprisingly, had started an argument among the two. Draith hardly responded to the angry comments the other was making and instead walked a bit ahead of him as he continued to speak.

((I have a small rp idea. How about we have fate cause Elbereth, Astraea, Topentize, and Stoy bump into everyone else. That way we can have more interactions between characters and help keep this rp moving. This also depends of course how far away both parties are.))

((I don't think it'd be a matter of distance if fate is involved. Fate does funny things when it so chooses. But I do think this could work. Granted, life stops making me leave my computer in my attic so I don't use it and get all my homework done (which still ends with me going to bed at 5am and waking up at 5:30am to get ready for school....) but I'm almost sure I can throw in some time for the weekeds on 'off' weeks... when I realize I don't have that much homework... eh, but, the point of that was to say that I'd agree with this. Completely. Sorry for the really long and late reply to something so simple.))

((Alright, so i know where I went... where'd everyone else go??? ))

((Alright........ either I have bad memory or someone posted in the wrong thread... BoomSalmon, I know who you are... egould, have you post here before perchance? If so, I don't remember you and I'm sorry... and to further that (which it might just be because i've been bedriden for 4 days straight with waaay too much non-restful sleep...) I don't get the post you made. not one bit xd.png and BoomSalmon, yours just added to the confusion that my brain seems clouded in for the past two days I've been up. So it could just be me. Pry is just me.))

((*pushes up from many pages* Ok... so I'm going to figure out something to keep this thing alive more... but first I have to find if DS is still active... and notify Akiraa... and Boom, and fuzz...))

(Eh don't worry, I am just waiting for something to happen. I was thinking what happened to this.)

(I STILL have nothing to post. I'm kinda stuck with my chars. They both need someones interaction, and no someone is here!)

((Alright, so we'll just roleplay the two parties slowly traveling closer together I guess.))

Astraea looked up at the sky and noticed the time of day was approaching dusk. There was enough water and food for all but they needed to get a fire going, and the wood was already in a pile so she decided to do something about it. Astraea wasn't even sure how people star fires but she knew it somehow involved scraping rock to get it started, and her tail happened to be rather close to a rock. She then noticed that rock and decided that this rock may be helpful in the future. She then quickly put it next to the pile of the wood.

((Maybe this could start something xd.png?))

((DS doesn't seem active... so....))

Zailik noticed Jayes yelling at Draith about multiple things. He sighed, setting down the piece of bread he had decided to eat and moved over toward Akira. He stayed far enough from her to not seem as much of a threat. "Do you and Will ever get into fights?" The soldier asked rather curiously, watching as Draith finally responded to Jayes' constant comments.

"Enough already!!" The shade yelled, turning on the magician in an instant. Her knife was nearly cutting his neck, which sucessfully had caused the barage of one-sided arguments to stop. "What you're arguing about is pointless...." She took the knife away some as he shut his mouth completely. The icy stare still silencing the man. "Clearly we've spent too long in one spot... even though it hasn't been far to long at all in hindsight." Draith turned to Akira as she put the knife away. "Would you be interested in going to find Nasauda and Eragon? I do seem to remember they had talked about moving on the last time I was around, though they refused to specify where."