okay here's my order:

balloon

sushi roll

cantalope

hour glass

cheezeburger

fruit bowl

If you created any of these, I'm want to buy! $$$$ cool.gif

Kurai, I just bought 3 of your creations. Adding 900 up to your till. My list is getting shorter. BTW, how do I do strike thoughs? (sp) huh.gif

well i dont make hourgalsses, cheezeburgers or fruitbowls

The hourglass is made by Tangi.

The fruitbowl is by Nintendogs4ever.

The cheezeburger is made by iarsma.

As are my Toy Blocks! smile.gif

Don't forget to vote on the others, also!

EDIT: In regards to getting a larger shop . . . found out from TJ that he'll have to program that option. To get a larger shop we will probably have to purchase it after that option is available. Yay! Can't wait until I no longer have to rotate my leetles. smile.gif

Edited by Cissy

Wow, new development there... two types of account, artist and clicker.

I'm a clicker. And a collector. I doubt I'll ever do any spriting...

Here's hoping that this division benefits artists like you, Kurai! biggrin.gif

I can't decide which one to click. Do we lose the click points we have worked up to so far? Ahhhhh! What do I do. Will I make any more leetles?

I can't decide which one to click.  Do we lose the click points we have worked up to so far?  Ahhhhh!  What do I do.  Will I make any more leetles?

Same here. I like the low creation price thing for artist... But I also like the more money per click for clicker, and I just got to 7 µP per click an hour ago!

also... leetle crayon:

user posted image

yay or nay?

EDIT:

ohmy.gif NOOOOOOO!!!! Why did I pick artist?! 3 µP per click?! Are you kidding me?! That's only 300 a day! It'll take take me forever to get back up to 7 µP per!

Edited by crazyloser13

It won't let me choose. The pop up keeps returning. I'm chatting with TJ right now trying to get it fixed.

EDIT: The crayon looks great!

EDIT: TJ said that Artists get a 40% discount creation price. But click monies go down. The MAX per item price for Artists is 500 vs 1000.

There will be a reset probably soon.

TJ had to disable the choice for me at the moment to unfreeze my computer. I just checked the creation prices right now and they are at 800 and 5625 for me without the Artist being chosen yet.

Edited by Cissy

Kurai, what kind of prices are you seeing now for creations? Just to compare.

That looks better. I wonder when I'll be able to choose now?

EDIT: It would be nice if Artist's could automatically get a larger shop size.

With the reset I hope we get to keep the leetles that we have already submitted and not have to submit them again. unsure.gif

I suppose the adoptables that we have purchased and our money will all disappear. . .

Looks like I need to ask TJ some more questions.

Edited by Cissy

I've just joined and I am rather lost! Haha. I did manage to get this cute butterfly!

I read through a few pages of this thread to try to find out how one got more µP, but right now clicking other peoples' adoptables doesn't seem to be giving any.

It seems that starting out with only 100 makes things go very very slow at the start. Hmm.

Anywho, can't wait to see how things go from here! Maybe someday I'll have the µP to make something to offer you all!

Hi, azrielen! Welcome! We will click the leetles that you buy, also to get you some more µP.

It sounds like soon we will all be starting over when the site is reset. Lots of changes.

It sounds like soon we will all be starting over when the site is reset. Lots of changes.

I hope not. If I have to start all over after the reset, I'd be so pissed that I'd probably stop playing.

It's great that we're getting updates, but if those updates take away everything I've done over the past 2 months, then no thank you.

I don't know for sure how much will be reset. I only know that it will. I've always known that it would happen sooner or later. Hopefully we can keep the leetles we have.

I'm looking at the worst and hoping that I will be pleasantly surprised. If I get another chance I'll ask TJ more questions about it.

hey guys what's this about!? When I check preferences, I get:

Notice: Undefined variable: type in /var/www/htdocs/pub/leetle/_/modules/account.php on line 45

Notice: Undefined variable: name in /var/www/htdocs/pub/leetle/_/modules/account.php on line 48

Alpha, did you get the pop-up to choose Artist or Clicker?

TJ disabled that for me because it froze me on the choice screen. Maybe what you are getting is because of that?

no, never seen nothing like that. Did that come up when you log-in?

oh, BTW congrats to you Cissy and Kurai! See your new creations made the vote.

Edited by alphadaykeeper

Thanks! smile.gif I still don't understand why that cute little troll of yours isn't available yet. I wants it!

Yes after around midnight it popped up and you had to choose one or the other. Only it wouldn't go away for me so TJ disabled it. He must has disabled it for everyone else who hadn't chosen yet, also. I know Kurai and Crazyloser13 were able to make a choice and it worked for them.

Edited by Cissy

I've never seen that before. It looks awesome! Would really help the newbies. smile.gif

A list of creations and shops would be great!

Maybe add a list of members, also. It would help to find people to click. But maybe that would make it too easy.

Edited by Cissy

Ack, starting over how much? I was all excited about the collection I've amassed... having to chase after all of them again is kinda... a big letdown. I don't know if I'd have the heart for it, especially since today was the day that I finally got everything that's currently available, and only had 26 currently-unavailable items left to collect (ignoring the billion-dollar pixels). That's a lot of work to just let go of... I hope TJ will let us keep what we collected so far.

TJ was kind enough to allow me to have another Q & A with him. Here's what I found out:

Q: Will we lose all the leetles that we have purchased?

Q: Will we have to resubmit our creations?

A: Everything will be reset.

Q: Is there going to be anything to purchase at first?

A: I don't know what'll happen immediately after the wipe. I'll probably give people a bit more money than the default to start off the economy.

Edited by Cissy