TJ09

2024-02-08 - Valentine's Begins

22 minutes ago, Twyro said:

Has anyone seen Xocoatl eggs in the Valentine's biome? I'd love to get two caveborn eggs, but I'm failing to even spot their description. :( 

I've gotten one! But it was the only one I've seen so far

4 hours ago, Twyro said:

Has anyone seen Xocoatl eggs in the Valentine's biome? I'd love to get two caveborn eggs, but I'm failing to even spot their description. :( 

I got one through mash clicking after what feels like hundreds of tries and traded a CB Silver for the other. The holiday biome is really difficult when people can’t pick up many eggs. 

Yes, and somehow the algorithm of the sites usually favors the older releases compared to last year ones, I noticed the same thing during Christmas season. Thankfully I got lucky and finally got two CB eggs from last year's Valentine's and thus completed my goal. ❤️ 

I've managed to get the three prizekins I was primarily hunting for, a couple of sweetling alts, and even managed a nice SAlt, so I'd say I'm pretty content.

22 hours ago, blah said:

I got one through mash clicking after what feels like hundreds of tries and traded a CB Silver for the other. The holiday biome is really difficult when people can’t pick up many eggs. 

Yeah, that's the unfortunate drawback of only being allowed to own two caveborns per breed. The only thing you can really do is hope to get lucky when the eggs are shuffled every five minutes.

Yeah, I'm gonna have heckload of trouble getting CB Vermeil and Erador, thankfully I was able to nab an Amarignis today~

Also, got a great pairing with my other Xocoatl x CB Anagallis, so keep an eye out for Rayne Bow Dash's babies in the AP (I know they'll probably be okay, but if they get too low-time I'll be plopping them in Silvie's lair and they'll show up as hatchies.) Also had an extra Xocoatl x Pyrrhichios, from last night.

Edited by bord

I just found a growing alt sweetling in a hatchery. :blink: Is it possible to get them now, and if yes, how exactly?

9 minutes ago, Twyro said:

I just found a growing alt sweetling in a hatchery. :blink: Is it possible to get them now, and if yes, how exactly?

image.thumb.png.7405377db80877d91d797a7e1f7995b8.png

48 minutes ago, Twyro said:

It will be on a scroll coded for alts. If the owner gave it to you, it would turn pink. Nobody who didn't; get one when the glitch happened can get one - no way, no how, never.

Happy day before Valentine's Day! :) 

I see a few people asking on the Trading Hub for CB (caveborn) Valentine dragons from previous years. Please keep in mind that most players already have their maximum two caveborn Valentine dragons from each year; thus, they will be unable to catch these eggs to trade with you. The best way for you to get these eggs is go to the special Valentine's section of the Cave and hunt for them there. You can find that section here: https://dragcave.net/locations/7-event

Edited by missy_

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

Woops, wrong thread! haha.

Edited by birdzgoboom

Happy Valentines!!! New eggs look like candy! .... or flesh? Can't wait to see what they grow into, got my two though!

Edited by blinkdog

Happy Valentines! Already in love with the new eggs' colour scheme ♥♥

Very interesting ability to correct missing annual Valentine Eggs! Awesome de a l!