TJ09

2024-02-08 - Valentine's Begins

❤️❤️❤️ Happy V-Day breeding/catching, everyone! ❤️❤️❤️

13 hours ago, Lushwave said:

2024-02-07_21-23.png.d0f3f9486b8be449a49df0378e2b51c2.png

Egg quickref from the wiki.

Thank you for posting this. Despite being on the site for years, it's nice to have an easy to access ref guide to look at, considering we have so many lovely Val. holiday draggos. 

Hooray, best holiday time. :D Looking forward to catching all those dragons I missed from previous years! Thanks for the quick reference as always, Lushwave.

Edited by Zovesta

This is my first dragon cave Valentine’s Day, so I’m really excited! 💜 Happy Valentines’s day everyone!

Yay, it begins!! Best of luck, everyone!

I hope to catch some nice Prizekins. :) 

Yes! Valentines day!!!!

Happy Early Valentine's Day everybody! 

Happy VD time to all :wub:

Imapatiently waiting for my first batch to hatch, have so many breedings to do! XD

Happy (early) Valentine's Day!

Now to browse the AP and trades...and feel bad for all those who still don't know that they can't trade for Alt. Sweetlings (really wish a note could be added to the trade hub about that)

already found some nice eggs in the AP, a couple from the cave! @Kiyoura I think I found one of your Pyrrhichios x Xocoatl which is a minor miracle because it's the exact same lineage I've been planning for almost a year 😂🤗 traded for bloodswap from someone else already for one mate as well. 75% of the way to that 4g checker now.

How is everyone doing with Cave hunting? I missed the Xocoatls when they were released and it’s like pulling teeth to try and find them. 🙈😂

38 minutes ago, blah said:

How is everyone doing with Cave hunting? I missed the Xocoatls when they were released and it’s like pulling teeth to try and find them. 🙈😂

Unfortunately it's extremly hard to find the previous year's holiday release. :ph34r: Not sure would it become easy after 2 years. Good luck!

20 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

Happy (early) Valentine's Day!

Now to browse the AP and trades...and feel bad for all those who still don't know that they can't trade for Alt. Sweetlings (really wish a note could be added to the trade hub about that)

one more, I'm sure some people would ask for another gender's v-day dragons too. :ph34r: 

Edited by D-wing

1 hour ago, D-wing said:

Unfortunately it's extremly hard to find the previous year's holiday release. :ph34r: Not sure would it become easy after 2 years. Good luck!

I had three breeds to catch up on on Halloween and that went fine really, I even caught a couple extra Crypts for trading but with the Valentine limit nothing is moving. Thanks, I’ll keep trying…! 😅

Yay! I remembered this year! Usually, it occurs to me about halfway through. 🙄 

On 2/8/2024 at 3:42 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

I hope to catch some nice Prizekins. :) 

I bred mine with Vermeil this year. 😊 

Edited by Library_gremlin

Happy hunting everyone. :D❤️ 

Much dragon love to all! ❤️ I'll be breeding 3rd gen saltkins and Thuweds this holiday season.

Pwooflesheepie has already bred, but I'll see what I can get out of her on Valentine's Day as far as other (festive adjacent) prizekin are concerned. 

Edited by Jazeki

Happy Valentines day everyone! Thank you TJ and everyone helping run the site.

I've missed the last three years of VDay dragons and so far have caught up on two of them on the AP. Happy hunting!

Has anyone seen Xocoatl eggs in the Valentine's biome? I'd love to get two caveborn eggs, but I'm failing to even spot their description. :(