Generation Number Goal: 12

Current Generation: 4

Starting Dragons: hells songbird & velvet fortress

Lineage Group: - 

Dragons Used/Pattern: Spiral with tsunami wyverns and CB hellfire wyverns

Notes: First ever breeding project!

Welcome! Hope you have fun, projects are exciting. :D

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

:( Second week in a row. Guess next week I will try a different partner.

Hide contents

image.png.0862f2e1f9cf4555d6e524b8e8006f7f.png

Ouch, I feel that. :( 

Hello! I’ve gotten rather fortunate in the AP and would like to continue some lineages I’ve adopted.

I Am Continuing an Old Lineage! 1

Forum Name: Silmavra

Scroll Name: Silmavra 

Starting Generation & Lineage Link:  Patriarch & Matriarch | Lineage

Generation Number
Goal:

Current Generation: 4

Lineage Group: 

Dragons Used/Pattern: spiral ; Xenowyrm ( pharos ) 

Notes: trying to get real messy and increment up with each step ( 2,3,4, etc.) 

I Am Continuing an Old Lineage!

Forum Name: Silmavra

Scroll Name: Silmavra 

Starting Generation & Lineage Link:  Patriarch & Matriarch | Lineage

Generation Number Goal: 16

Current Generation: 3

Lineage Group: 

Dragons Used/Pattern: spiral ; Lacula; CB Fever Wyvern males ; CB Pyropellis Wyvern females

Notes:

Edited by Silmavra

I Am Continuing an Old Lineage!

Forum Name: sorenna

Scroll Name: sorenna

Starting Generation & Lineage Link: (Not sure how is this different from "current generation" below?)

Generation Number Goal:  14G

Current Generation:  10G

Lineage Group: (no group)

Dragons Used/Pattern: Descending stairstep lineage with Striped Dragons. All CBs used are white Stripes. Bred Stripes alternate White - Red - White - Green. 

Notes: I am not the originator of this lineage! My original dragon, Opalescent Topaz Tigerlily, is a 5G descendant of the old Opalescent Lineage Project started by Bugzilla.

Edited by sorenna

Welcome @Silmavra and @sorenna!

To answer your question sorenna, the starting generation and lineage link is the generation you are/were on when announcing you are continuing the lineage, while the current generation is what generation you are currently on. This is in case you would like to update this form in the future as your lineage grows, but you are not required to since I also keep track of it on the first page :)

---

Also, quick general announcement: I'm thinking of adding a frequently asked questions section and clarifying anything that is confusing on the rules page. If anyone has any questions or things you think may be useful to clarify in an FAQ feel free to send them my way either here or by private message! This was something I thought of adding under the rules initially but was unsure of what questions people would have. I will also add this to announcements section tomorrow morning once my internet is back and I can edit it on my computer again.

54 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I have several Opalescent dragons on my scroll, too. :) My highest is a G6.

Aww, very cool! 

If you ever want an offspring from my G10, just drop me a line. 

8 hours ago, Edenello said:

Welcome @Silmavra and @sorenna!

To answer your question sorenna, the starting generation and lineage link is the generation you are/were on when announcing you are continuing the lineage, while the current generation is what generation you are currently on. This is in case you would like to update this form in the future as your lineage grows, but you are not required to since I also keep track of it on the first page :)

---

Also, quick general announcement: I'm thinking of adding a frequently asked questions section and clarifying anything that is confusing on the rules page. If anyone has any questions or things you think may be useful to clarify in an FAQ feel free to send them my way either here or by private message! This was something I thought of adding under the rules initially but was unsure of what questions people would have. I will also add this to announcements section tomorrow morning once my internet is back and I can edit it on my computer again.

Thank you!  I'm a sucker for a good spiral or stairstep.  :)

I'm afraid I still don't understand the difference between "generation you're currently on" and "generation you're announcing you're on" - wouldn't those always be the same thing, since they're being answered at the time of announcing the lineage?  If I'm at 10G and come to the thread to announce that I'm continuing the lineage, then I'm starting with my 10G and the highest gen I have at that time is 10G... Or is the starter meant to be your 'foundation' dragon, i.e. the lowest gen of the lineage on your scroll? 

Aside from maybe clarifying the starter/current difference, the FAQ looks pretty good!  Might be fun to link/show different types of stairstep and spiral lineages as examples?  E.g. a downward stair, an upward stair, a M-F-M spiral, a M-M-F-F-M-M spiral, etc. as illustrations, or to inspire players who maybe hadn't thought about a dragon with an odd lineage being something they could continue.

Edited by sorenna

Forum Name: Gwathgor

Scroll Name: Gwathgor

Starting Generation & Lineage Link: 6 https://dragcave.net/lineage/tnJtW

Generation Number Goal:

Current Generation: 6

Lineage Group: https://dragcave.net/group/246517-challenge---lengthy-lines-2

Dragons Used/Pattern: Triple step spiral with various random breeds, each generation of the breed of CB parent

Notes: Wasn't planning on starting any additional lineages, but since I just got a triple step spiral from the AP, might as well continue it ^^

Starting Generation & Lineage Link: Original pair is (6ABOo) x (6bo08), a CB Witchlight and his Mistra mate

Generation Number Goal:  (un)lucky 13, of course!

Current Generation: 3G

Dragons Used/Pattern: Spiral lineage; all bred dragons are Witchlights, and all CB dragons have a code containing 'boo' in some form.

Notes: I have 10 unused 'boo'-coded dragons, but haven't checked the gender ratio; may need to catch more for this lineage!

Starting Generation & Lineage Link: Original pair is (cwbAt) x (4HBat), a CB BlackMarrow and his Ember mate

Current Generation: 3G

Dragons Used/Pattern: Spiral lineage; all bred dragons are BlackMarrows, and all CB dragons have a code containing 'bat' in some form.. 

Notes: I currently have 6 unused 'bat'-coded dragons, so I need to hunt down more to achieve my lineage goal!

Starting Generation & Lineage Link: Original pair is (z8BAT) x (n8bat), a CB ShadowWalker and her Sunset mate

Current Generation: 2G

Dragons Used/Pattern: Spiral lineage; all bred dragons are ShadowWalkers, and all CB dragons have a code containing 'bat' in some form.. 

Notes: As above. 

My Lineage Has Grown!

Generation Number: 4

Proof/Lineage Link: Runaway D

Notes: I thought I was gonna pause my lineages until after Halloween. I was wrong. Breeding projects are addicting.

I was carrying on my corrected one - today they were bored :( 

My Lineage Has Grown!

Generation Number: 60

Proof/Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/XrEQD

Notes: This will probably be my last breeding until after Halloween. Nice round number to pause on. ;)

Edited by purplehaze

SOS.  was totally NOT paying attention and accidentally abandoned Simone instead of incubating her. oops.  don't ask how it happened, beyond me not paying attention.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/hl0GD

i've renamed the parents. and the egg is at 5d23h - bred time was 12:33 p.m. eastern/cave time on November 7

Edited by trystan

29 minutes ago, trystan said:

SOS.  was totally NOT paying attention and accidentally abandoned Simone instead of incubating her. oops.  don't ask how it happened, beyond me not paying attention.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/hl0GD

i've renamed the parents. and the egg is at 5d23h - bred time was 12:33 p.m. eastern/cave time on November 7

Oof that sucks, I'll try to keep an eye out. Is there any way to predict at what time the egg will appear in the AP?