Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Yay for some time off! I'm sure you need it!

I do! Today was exhausting.

17 people swarmed in when we opened the gate. The crowd barely died down the entire four hours and there was a steady stream of donations right up to closing time. My volunteers and I are pooped.

Almost lost my dog, too, when one stoooopid customer left the shop gate open. I actually swore and then said if I'd lost my dog she would have been banned forever. I don't think she'll be leaving the gate open again.

I did not make a wise decision on the way home. :P An adult beverage may have been involved.

Close call toppage, palindrome page 212! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

I did not make a wise decision on the way home. :P An adult beverage may have been involved.

Dare we ask?

Glad your dog was not lost!

Pulling myself out of the stress that has been school to say hi again! It's spring break. I'm breathing while I can before finishing out the last part of this semester.

Dad got me back into Guild Wars 2 and I've been playing a new character with him. Also helped a friend with an emergency move last week, so it's been a mix of highs and lows.

I've been hibernating and grabbing as many of the new deltas as I can. And lalopias look like they'll go well with whiptails! I'm very excited for future lineages, might be adding deltas to the hoard list.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Dare we ask?

Glad your dog was not lost!

I'm not a drinker. Two hard ciders on an almost empty stomach sent me to bed for a few hours to sleep it off. XD Not the best solution to a very stressful work day. :P

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

Cloudy but so far as I know no rain in the forecast. I need to get some books dealt with today. Then I have a four day weekend! Huzzah! (Good Friday and Easter Monday are holidays here.)

Good to see you back, @Edenello!

Edited by Lagie

Morning all!

Kiko harassed me out of bed this morning. Hasn't warmed up much yet but I need to do a run to the dumpster to take out the trash.

25 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Good to see you back, @Edenello!

Thank you Lagie! Hope everything has been going well :)

I feel that with the adult beverages. I have an alcohol intolerance bad enough that even cough syrup with a tiny bit in it can make me feel woozy. Convincing the doctor is another story, XD but they don't listen anyways

welcome back, Edenello!

while i had a lot of adult beverages in a few of my previous lifetimes, i don't really drink any more. XD

i'm naming my hatches.  i need to figure out what i want to do with these Deltas now! :D

today is a travel day for me, as i'm heading back to the eastern part of my state to do some visiting.  I'll try to pop on at least sometime during he day when i have sometime.  i'll probably be on mostly at night. :)

Another insane shop day.   Now we're closed until Wednesday!  I am sooo looking forward to four days off. :D

yay for 4 days off! me too, I'm off through Monday,  which is when I'm driving home from my MILs. :)

No rest for the wicked.

I’m still knackered from the lurgie.

Getting sick in a heat wave should be illegal.

I am vexed that if a zombie apocalypse happened now I couldn’t outrun them.

I’d be ded.

I am still stressing about the boat.

I realized why I messed up. It was too big to carry around and I wanted to check the book section.

Beautiful model though. The base must have been a metre long and the sail mast a metre and a half tall.

Mine!!!!!!!!

*Puts black eye patch on, parks one of my evil parrots on my left shoulder, stacks plate with brownies and pours a huge mug of coffee*

Going pirate mode……..

Argh, matey!

Good morning, CPA! B)

Happy Good Friday.

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Bright and sunny. My mother used to say it always rains on Good Friday. Well, not this year. It is very windy, though.

8 hours ago, trystan said:

I'm off through Monday,  

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, sithdragon said:

Yes, yes, it should be. Feel better soon.

Morning all!

I either have a rash on my ankle, a bit of excema, or it just randomly dried out when everywhere around it did not. I'm a little concerned.

Not ready for school to start Monday.

It took months to get my first silver tinsel from an iridichi for someone, then I tried with my ribbon dancer for a checker I want to do and got it first try! My boy is finicky. Love him though.

1 hour ago, Edenello said:

It took months to get my first silver tinsel from an iridichi for someone, then I tried with my ribbon dancer for a checker I want to do and got it first try! My boy is finicky. Love him though.

They are like that! Fail you when you need them most. I am up to my 5th attempt to get a Shim from a Shadow Walker for someone.

Bright and sunny here this morning, but cold. Rained the last two days, supposed to rain tomorrow but be clear for Easter Sunday, then rain Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday next week! April showers!

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

April showers!

Bring May flowers.

Mayflowers bring ... Pilgrims. :P

I've been dismantling and cleaning LEGO interspersed with sweeping up the mess left in the back pathway from the pressure washing Tuesday. I know the gardener would eventually have done it but it looked so horrible next to all the lovely clean and it kept leaving bits on my shoes so I did most of it myself.

13 hours ago, sithdragon said:

agree! feel better!

11 hours ago, Lagie said:

Enjoy!

i plan to, thanks!

11 hours ago, Edenello said:

my ribbon dancer for a checker I want to do and got it first try!

congrats! 🎉

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

Mayflowers bring ... Pilgrims. :P

June bugs. XD 

i need to figure out how i want to do these Delta dragons.  i might get another set of four,  and pygmyfy those.  but i don't want to hunt for eggs while I'm away and busy.  and I'll want to pay attention to them - easier to do when I'm back home.  are the Deltas common, or kinda uncommon? do we know yet?  and also, i need more names XD 

Pygmyfy. XD

They seem to be able to multi-clutch! :o

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Bright and sunny. There's a farmer's market happing up the road from me today so I think I might meander up after my morning coffee. I don't usually get to do things that happen on Saturdays.

39 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Pygmyfy. XD

I like that word.

Ooh multi-clutch? nice!

It's supposed to be cool this morning and then rain later. I'm seeing my mom and a sister-in-law tonight for dinner, to have a birthday dinner in memory of my dad, who would have been 81 yesterday.

12 hours ago, trystan said:

are the Deltas common, or kinda uncommon? do we know yet? 

I'm not sure how they will end up, but I caught some pretty easily still yesterday, so I'm guessing not too uncommon.

Sunny here this morning, but rain is predicted for the afternoon.

12 minutes ago, trystan said:
55 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Pygmyfy. XD

I like that word.

Ooh multi-clutch? nice!

I shall adopt that word. :D

It seems that the multi-clutch that Lagie saw was from a Delta x Painted Ray, so likely not a Delta ability.

48 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

so I'm guessing not too uncommon.

yay!

49 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I shall adopt that word. :D

you're welcome :) 

49 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

the multi-clutch that Lagie saw was from a Delta x Painted Ray,

oh pfft :( 

image.jpeg.d8e5303bf786742824eeeceebe2e1c16.jpeg

Yup! That's about right.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

image.jpeg.d8e5303bf786742824eeeceebe2e1c16.jpeg

Yup! That's about right.

XD

I did some furniture browsing (I miss the rickety bench that was in my patio) and office supply browsing, then ran into several people I know at the food store. And I've had a ... nap! XD

yay for naps, yay for getting a life :) 

mom, sister-inlaw, and i had dinner tonight, and i had a yummy cheesesteak! we did find a cheesesteak place near us that that makes 'em like they do in Philly, and that's because the couple that owns it - the guy is originally from Philly! :)  (hint: it's the rolls. Chilly Willy's gets Amoroso rolls shipped from Philly.)

yesterday would have been my dad's 81st birthday, so the dinner was 'for him' :) 

and it's Festival of the Eggs time! yay!

15 minutes ago, trystan said:

and it's Festival of the Eggs time! yay!

And did you see the divider banner on the display page?

@Lagie you will love it. It is very minty and soooooooo cute!

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

And did you see the divider banner on the display page?

i DID.  it's ADORABLE!

Are those Pargulus puppies on the banner with the Mints?

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

Are those Pargulus puppies on the banner with the Mints?

they most certainly are! :D