Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

18 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Good luck looking for one in the Volcano!

Thanks, I actually got one from the Volcano not too long after I posted I was still looking 👍XD

Managed to grab six lavas from the Volcano, so I imagine I'll be scrambling for the other release once I unlock.

The lava hatchlings are really pretty!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny. All three cats showed up for breakfast this morning so I'm happy. I need to do cat food shopping and human food shopping today, then I can continue with my LEGO deconstructing and cleaning.

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

All three cats showed up for breakfast this morning so I'm happy.

yay!

i have a cat on my desk. hard to get work done.

human food shopping after work, then my car goes to get looked at and checked over to make sure it's good to go back across the state on thursday :)

my tally from the NR is 4 lava eggs from the volcano, 2 of the others from the Alpine and 2 from the Desert.  Adults are usually Wednesday, right?

4 hours ago, trystan said:

Adults are usually Wednesday, right

Right. :)

4 hours ago, trystan said:

hard to get work done.

Very!

Did all my shopping and returned the key to the house I left Saturday. I've deconstructed and rinsed four LEGO sets and have another two waiting in line but my fingers are tired. :P

3 hours ago, Lagie said:
7 hours ago, trystan said:

Adults are usually Wednesday, right

Right. :)

yay!

3 hours ago, Lagie said:
7 hours ago, trystan said:

hard to get work done.

Very!

it's fun typing with a furry wrist rest.

so i usually put my eggs in Valley Sherwood, Allure, and Silvi's.  last NR when i did that, i think one of the eggs got sick, so this time they're only in Valley Sherwood.  I'm wondering if i want to put them in Allure as well?  I'll be incubating them tomorrow morning, so they hatch at a reasonable time to take them out of the hatcheries, not 1 am XD 

yes, i overthing these things. XD 

Trying to add a book to StoryGraph, but it won't let me... Or rather... it seems to be taking forever. *sighs*

Even with coffee I'm struggling to stay awake.

Grrfff

Puss is outside harassing intrepid cabbage moths trying to lay eggs on my planty treasures.

Go Puss.

Was rather egglocked so I'll continue to pick up new releases in dribs and drabs...........

I almost bought a sail boat at the op shop.

I ummed and arrrrred and a bloke bought it when my back was turned.

Beautifully made, sails nicely set............

Everyone needs a good boat.

but goooone.

😢

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

whoops, just found out about the new release.....but I guess that would explain the one time I looked and saw just one egg XP

6 hours ago, sithdragon said:

almost bought a sail boat at the op shop.

My thrift shop's unofficial motto is 'you snooze, you lose'. It is weird, though, how when one person puts 'I need/want you' energy on something, another person almost immediately goes for it. Sorry about your boat.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and crumpets with jam*

Bright and sunny. I'm told the gardener will be pressure washing my back porch today so I've made arrangements to be home so I can move things.

5 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

whoops, just found out about the new release.....but I guess that would explain the one time I looked and saw just one egg XP

I think the volcano ones are still pretty easy to get. Not sure about the others.

10 hours ago, trystan said:

yes, i overthing these things

Overthing? XD

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Overthing? XD

Queen of Typoes, remember? XD

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Baltimore's Francis Scott Key bridge is GONE!

:o i'm glad you're okay!

that was all over my news feed this morning.

i have NR hatchies. :D

Bestie told me about the Bridge this morning. 

Duncan guinea pig is over 1000 grams (2.2 ish pounds I think). I'm pleased. 

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Duncan guinea pig is over 1000 grams (2.2 ish pounds I think). I'm pleased.

:)

I'm gradually putting my patio back to rights now that it's been pressure washed and is drying out. It's so bright and clean now!

just a shoutout @Arcy thanks for breeding all the Black Truffle checkers (got one 3g that gendered correctly, of course I have a bunch of egg slots clogged up by the NRs but I've been keeping 1-2 for AP dragons)

18 hours ago, Lagie said:

I think the volcano ones are still pretty easy to get. Not sure about the others.

eh, I'll get 'em eventually

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

:)

I'm gradually putting my patio back to rights now that it's been pressure washed and is drying out. It's so bright and clean now!

nice

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and crumpets with jam*

Bright and sunny. I have only two shop days this week as Friday's a holiday and we'll be closed Saturday. This will be the first full four day Easter weekend I've had since taking over the shop.

crumpets................

c

r

u

m

p

e

t

s

If I had my boat as well I'd be soooooo happy.

Crumpet coma it is.

*dives in*

;)

*restocks the crumpets*

Happy to oblige.

Too kind.

I caught some new releases. Hope they aren't going to be too rare........

If I had my boat I'd be laughing.

Again, I'm sorry about that boat.

They seem to still be dropping in quantity so I think they'll stick around. Usually if they're going to be rare, they disappear by now.

I missed a few years of dragons while I was away.

Catching some of them is hard.

Feeling bad for the low time AP eggs.  Will catch a few...........

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

I have only two shop days this week as Friday's a holiday and we'll be closed Saturday. This will be the first full four day Easter weekend I've had since taking over the shop.

Yay for some time off! I'm sure you need it!

Bridge collapse still very much in the news here. It seems there have been six lives lost -- the maintenance workers who were fixing potholes on the bridge at the time of the collision. The ship sent a "mayday" message when it lost steering and allowed the transportation police to stop traffic, which saved more lives. It sounds like all cars already on the bridge managed to get clear before the ship hit, except for the work crew, who apparently had no radio contact with the police. There was a police officer ready to go out and warn them, but he never made it onto the bridge.

Not much else going on here. It is a fairly quiet week for me after a few busy ones.

there are NR adults!  i might name my NRs today or tomorrow, we shall see. :)