TJ09

2023-04-30 - April Dragon Release

Is purchasing from the market totally by chance? I got a gold. 

Edit: oof I was wrong! Got my silvers. Thanks, all. 

Edited by Stirfry
I was wrong.

So the silvers have shown up earlier than we expected?

I caught two gold ones earlier today in the cave, but I suppose it will be hard to find a silver there.

1 hour ago, Stellalunastorm said:

https://dragcave.net/view/

Let me go ward it real quick

You should fog it, and remove the code from this thread. The last person that posted a code in a release thread, their egg was killed by so many views and clicks. Ward will not protect it from dying after it wears off.

Edited by missy_

The market price on the Sonatas seems to have gone back to 200 shards.

The one I just missed in the coast biome was gold.

Edited by purplehaze

2 minutes ago, missy_ said:

You should fog it, and remove the code from this thread. The last person that posted a code in a release thread, their egg was killed by so many views and clicks. Ward will not protect it from dying after it wears off.

I'll fog it before I go to bed, in two days everybody will have their own silvers and I won't have to worry about it.

1 minute ago, Rainsparlke said:

Blues are also listed in market now. 

And the price went back to 100!

Edited: The one from Volcano was also Gold. I'm guessing it's still predominantly Gold?

Edited by Eiren

Maybe the ratios for getting a silver are higher once the eclipse actually happens?

Got one from the volcano and it was orange! This is exciting lol. I wonder what the exact mechanics are, probably a higher chance of silver the closer we get to the eclipse?

Guess I'm spending another 100 shards

Just after I spent all my shards on silvers, the blues are available. Fingers crossed I can catch some in the coming days

I just spent 200 shards for silvers, influenced them as a pair, and incubated them. Worth it. 

Oooh, the silvers are here already? Awesome! I'm guessing that means they'll be available for a couple of days around the eclipse, and probably most common on the day of, as some have been guessing. That's pretty much how I was hoping it would work, so that's cool.

I need to be patient and not abandon all my eggs to try and get some silvers now... they're going to hatch the day of the eclipse, so I'll probably have plenty of opportunity to catch some still. Patience...

Bought 2 golds yesterday for 200. They're 100 now, natch. 😑 Just bought 2 blues and 2 silvers for 100 each in the Market. 😀

Edited by White Fox

I'm very glad that I wasn't catching any more eggs from the cave for a few days, since it gives me enough room on my scroll to get the CB Sonata eggs I want. They've quickly become one of my new favorite breeds. I can't wait to start some new lineages with them in the future! ♥️

Im really glad they're available in the market for a little bit before the eclipse!  And possibly the cave as well just rarely?

That makes concerns about eclipse rarity a lot less of an issue assuming they don't end up skyrocketing up in price.

Just saw a blue drop... So we're getting a mix of gold, blue and silver???

Edited by Eiren