missy_

🎉✨⭐️A BSA Mass Breeding Extravaganza! ⭐️✨🎉

Alright, just bred a big batch of BSA dragons to ring in Day 2 of this event :D Here's what I sent to the AP:

9 Reds

4 Greens

6 Whites

1 Sophrosyne (it's not on the list but it has a BSA, so I'll count it)

1 Bolt

2 Magis

9 Purples

4 Pinks

...plus a few random BSA fails (including an Amalthean, talk about hybrid luck when you don't need it). I've still got another batch to go, when some more of my dragons come off cooldown tomorrow. That batch will probably be smaller, and will be mostly more reds, pinks, and purples.

...I really need some more CB Bolts, I somehow have no females.

Edited by gayrurumon

So, I went through some of my other BSA dragons and got 4 Greens, 8 Bolts, 21 Whites, 5 Purple, 34 Magi. Enjoy!

23 reds, 4 pinks, and 1 Aeon from my red breeding chucked to the AP, with some other random dragons as well. I didn't pay attention to lineages, whoops.

Woke up this morning to discover my other BSA dragons were off breeding cooldown, sooner that I was expecting. Here's batch #2:

10 Reds

0 Greens and 2 Geodes (very cool prank by my Green pairs, thank you for that one)

1 White

1 Magi

5 Purples

4 Pinks

and 1 Aeon.

That's probably all I've got for this event. I hope the eggs are useful to people :) 

I just sent a load in, most of the parents are named both silly and serious names

Sent out a handful of assorted BSAs, some reds, and an aeon. I'll try to breed more tomorrow

Thank you for the ping! I completely forgot ^^;

Managed to send out:

7 Aeon

12 Pink

15 Purple

4 White

1 Magi

30 Red

Had to stop there because it got quite late >.>

Thanks for the reminder @missy_. Haven’t had time to do a big batch, but I sent 7 Aeons, 16 Pinks and 3 Reds to the AP yesterday, and will roped a friend in to breed a mixture of BSAs. Will try to get some more done when I have a mo or two.

I bred most of mine over the course of three days, dropping them here and there. I've got a few more that I hope will come off cooldown to add to the mix.

Thank you everyone, for participating! ❤️ We still have a few hours left (and if you go over until tomorrow, no one's going to mind -- the more BSAs the better. :) 

Finally sliding in with my Tuesday BSA breed and I sent off:

Magi 3
Pink 3
Purple 1
Red 2
White 1

Which includes a nice even-gen Saltkin and an untidy Thuwed ^^

Woohoo, they're in the the AP! :raptor:

There will be more dates announced, so feel free to follow the thread, and I can also ping anyone who's interested. :raptor:

Ping me for the next go round please. 

Would you all like to do one more BSA breeding before DC's birthday?

We could make it after the April release, and make it a one-day event so there will be more of a flood of BSA eggs.

I'm down. I was too busy to breed most of my BSA hoard the first time, but this time I won't be.

I still try to breed mine on Tuesdays so there's a chance I'll be stuck on cooldowns, but I'd appreciate a reminder ping for sure! I can at least try to remember to save them for the date xD;

I have some things on cooldown still, but ping me and I'll see what I can do. Are there any BSA dragons I shouldn't bother with? I assume whichever species has Expunge isn't needed, for example. 

How about we plan this for the first Saturday in May? It would be two days before Jazeki's mass breeding for Avatars, so they would both fall on the same weekend.

Edited by missy_

Added everyone to ping list!

Reminder bump! Our next date is this Saturday. :) Anyone who wants to be added to the ping list, just post here.