missy_

🎉✨⭐️A BSA Mass Breeding Extravaganza! ⭐️✨🎉

New date:  Friday Jan. 5 through Sunday Jan. 7, 2024

We've added an upcoming BSA mass breeding, our first for 2024, in preparation for Valentine's Day. :) 

With DC's annual birthday bearing down on us before we know it, 😅 I thought it would be nice if we organized a BSA mass breeding event. :)  We have a regular thread where people can participate in breeding BSA's for the AP, but it's always helpful to have more! Especially for certain times of the year, such as before DC's birthday and before holidays.

Our next mass breeding event will be announced (TBA). Our last mass breeding event was on on Saturday, May 6. We will continue these periodically throughout the year.

When:  Next event: To be announced Friday, Jan. 5 - Sunday Jan. 7, 2024  

Previous events under spoiler:

Past events:

* April 2 - April 4 (more dates to be announced) Our first mass breeding was scheduled on April 2, the day after April Fool's Day and the annual Dragon's Dilemma. This allows time before the Easter holiday event, before the April release, and before DC's birthday. It ran from April 2 to April 4 to give players ample time to breed.

* Saturday, May 6, 2023

Why: To lessen the stress of the holidays by making stocking up on BSAs easier for all players, new and old. 

Breeds:

Aeon_egg.gif Aeon

Description: "It's almost like time is distorted around this egg." 

Bolt_egg.gif Bolt

Description: "This egg has a striking pattern."

Magi_egg.gif Magi

Description: "This egg has an orange aura radiating from it."

Pink_egg.gif Pink

Description: "It's bright. And pink."

Purple_egg.gif Purple

Description: "Wow, purple isn't a color of egg you expected to see."

Red_egg.gif Red

Description: "This egg is rather warm."

White_egg.gif White

Description: "This egg has a very clean look; it's completely devoid of dirt and scratches."

Green_egg.gif Green

"This egg is sitting in a pile of small pebbles."

We will focus on these because these are the main ones players use during events.

If you would like a ping 🔔to remind you when this event is starting, please post below. :) 🥳

Ping list: Arcy, Astreya, baoser (formerly glaucomflecken), BringsTheSnow, CuteDragons, Doll_81, Dragongirl141998, Dizzywing, Edenello, Eidos, Firstborn Dragon, Feathers, Fishkeeper, GhostMouse, Gwathgor, gayrurumon, Impulsive_Egg, inghelene, KittyHawkMC, Lagie, meeps114, Mochi, NightEagle, oxoniesis, Skadi, ShadowMistaken, zippuzzle, Zonnedauw

Please let me know if you would like to be added or removed from this list. :) 

Edited by missy_

I'll join too - I have a couple of even gen pink-red-checkers I can throw in the mix! Please ping me! :)

Ooooh fun! I tend to breed my BSAs on Tuesdays, so I'll definitely be participating~ Looks like that'll be the 4th for me unless I manage to remember a week in advance and save the cooldowns.

Please notify me - I can add a handful of Reds, Pinks, Purples and Aeons. :)

Oh I have TONS of BSA dragons -- I'd love a ping, too, please! Thank you for organizing this, it's a great idea before the Birthday arrives.

Mini bump: breeding begins in <24 hours. :) 

The event has begun! :) As requested, here's a ping reminder for @oxoniensis, @Mochi, @Gwathgor, @gayrurumon, @Firstborn Dragon, @Dragongirl141998, @NightEagle, @GhostMouse, @ShadowMistaken, @Skadi, @zippuzzle, @meeps114, @Astreya, @Feathers, @Mnkn10, @Dizzywing, @CuteDragons 

Everyone else, please feel free to join us. :) 

Thank you!

Breeding through my groups

https://dragcave.net/group/72113-pure-aeon-lineage / Stubborn Aeons are stubborn - only 5 eggs!

https://dragcave.net/group/128229-pure-pink-lineage / 33 Pink eggs

https://dragcave.net/group/135745-pure-purple-lineage / 29 Purple eggs

https://dragcave.net/group/103193-pure-red-lineage / 78 Red eggs

for some beautiful BSAs :)

Edited by Astreya

I managed to breed 26 reds and 19 pinks, all pink-red-checkers, to the AP! I hope someone can use them.

Well, that took a while, but my results are:

3 Aeons

2 Bolts

4 Magis

24 Pinks

5 Purples

40 Reds

5 Whites

2 Greens

It made me realise I really need more CBs of most of those breeds xD

I didn't keep count but I did breed a bunch of BSAs today, including a few difficult Aeons! I might find a few more pairs I can breed tomorrow, too.