Moonlight_Eevee

Search Bar While Breeding

I absolutely support this! It is so hard to find the mate you need if they have not been bred together before. A search function similar to fertility or how you filter to add things to groups would be perfect.

Agree fully, we need this while breeding, and on main scroll page as well. Why can't I search/filter by breed or given name by typing in, say, "White", in a search box on the main scroll page, when this feature exists when using the Fertility BSA?

I would absolutely love this, especially if there's a filter so you can sort by breed or CB.

I'm not 100% a fan of the fertility page style search, because you can't access the dragon you're selecting with that setup (I meant can't click to open a page with that dragon's view), but I'm supporting some kind of filter (then I'd no longer need to name my dragons with generation tags...which woudl be real nice). Just wish it keeps the view page links

Support. Getting to be able to search for names would make pairing dragons more cohesive the bigger your scroll gets. It might be difficult to remember every name, though, especially if you've been playing for a long time

Edited by requiesticat

Support for a filter search similar to Fertility.

What's extra cool about that one is that it not only finds names, it also gives results for codes - even if you've already named the dragon. It's a small thing, but has been a fun, useful utility.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

ctrl F finds names....

Yes you've said so before, but even that is way less handy on mobile. It also doesn't actually narrow down the list itself, just makes you awkwardly jump from one result to the next unless you remember the exact full name. For people who name with a pattern, they might want to see all the dragons with x in their name and then figure out which one to breed with, which is far easier with a filter than ctrl+f. 

Plus a fertility-like filter allows you to also search by breed, by CB/gen number, etc. 

I still hope we get something like this in the future, would be super handy. 

Please 🙏🥺 Now I just go to purple and use filter to find a dragon and then go back to the breeding page to find that name

Support! Anything to filter it down honestly. 

Goodness the number of times I have wished for a filter option..... even just a filter by breed option would be an improvement 

Support! having no filter has not been that big of a problem for me (yet), but it would still be really useful!

I would find this very useful.

Ctrl-F works if you know the name of the mate you want, but even then you have to be sure you are spelling it right! ;)

Edited by purplehaze

Support! As a mobile user searching for the exact right mate can be tough~

On 12/29/2023 at 8:45 AM, Fuzzbucket said:

ctrl F finds names....

Doesn't find breed though, and as someone with 10k+ dragons, even finding the right BREED can be frustrating. Especially if I only have a handful and/or I haven't sorted them yet (I let myself fall behind on sorting). Also, given that number of dragons, remembering that one name...

At the very least I’d love the same mechanism that we have for fertility. It already exists so it shouldn’t be too difficult to implement? 

I'd like this.

Can still search with "find within page" but an official filter would be great.

I was thinking something like a breed option for a group would be interesting, like I have a Xol/Tercorn group so only having mate options from that group would save time. A "breed within group" kind of thing. 

19 minutes ago, lou-meow said:

I'd like this.

Can still search with "find within page" but an official filter would be great.

I was thinking something like a breed option for a group would be interesting, like I have a Xol/Tercorn group so only having mate options from that group would save time. A "breed within group" kind of thing. 

I could have sworn there was a group breeding suggestion but I can't seem to find it.