angelicdragonpuppy

Save cookie designs to send to multiple people

i despise the fact that maybe we have to wait until next year. especially since this year has been so rough. thats why i expressed wanting maybe a temporary revision to some of this, even though i know its unlikely. i know it was a bug, and not an intentional feature, but still. if theres no way to implement a legitimate feature for this, could we have what we had before this was fixed back? the event is no fun at all now, really. which is a shame. a real shame.

3 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

There was a way to remove both multiply possibilities within 24h or so since respective forum info spread of each... like there was a way to destroy the fun so quickly but there's no way to let it be back in some way(even if it's by reverting one of the "fixes")?

Priorities...

this is exactly my issue. i dont want to be impatient, but as i said, this event wont last forever. and waiting until next year is not something that we should have to do. why? 

I spent an hour working on a melting snowman cookie. When I hit Save and Send  my connection dropped. Before I could go back and retrieve the cookie. Now there's just a blank cookie. Making cookies is A Lot Less Fun now. Now it's risky to make one, because it might just go *poof* into the ether to never be seen again. Not fun. I'm not having a good time anymore. 😭

Bah. To add insult to injury, a blank snowman has shown up in my unsent cookie inventory.

I was getting the errors too whenever I would save a cookie. That is more of a bug than having the cookie duplicates 😠

I think it is obvious that this topic isn't much of a concern to TJ. If he would at least just respond, then it would clear things up. When I posted that I was having problems with the tetris game, he replied back pretty quickly. So I'd say he likely won't allow the duplicates.

Actually, something I just realised - I had saved a load when the glitch was still active - they now look horrid in a solid block of identical ones, in my sent ones....

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Actually, something I just realised - I had saved a load when the glitch was still active - they now look horrid in a solid block of identical ones, in my sent ones....

How so? Mine look fine still 🤔

The block of identical ones looks dull by comparison with the varied ones: (NB I do crap cookies. In my defence I have a very random mouse; a replacement will happen soon !)

image.png.c7f4b732d2b2afda2ed4002bae8464f9.png

While we're wishing for ponies under the Christmas tree, it would be so nice if the cookie decorating palette had a true orange and a true grey.

4 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

While we're wishing for ponies under the Christmas tree, it would be so nice if the cookie decorating palette had a true orange and a true grey.

Yeeees 

The light brown works as a substitude for orange in smaller patches. but it really isn't ideal. And doing greyscale cookies sounds fun!

I support creating a legitimate way to duplicate cookies. I get that in real life, you would have to make each cookie individually, but this is a game and it seems many wish to share cookie designs with more than one friend.

From the Magi encyclopaedia page:

Can “convert” mana to food by way of using spells to conjure edible things, but this is probably not a net-positive on energy.

If a magi dragon can magically create foodstuffs from thin air, I see no reason a winter magi would not help his favourite holiday by using his magic to duplicate his friends' cookie masterpieces so that everyone can enjoy all the designs. The point is not to produce energy, the point is to have fun, celebrate, and share. Magi, mageiaxenos, kingcrownes, and other miscellaneous creation- or change- aligned dragons seem like they would be willing to help overzealous cookie-decorators like us here.

For users who do not want this feature, it would be completely optional. If a given user only wants to send their cookies to no more than one other individual per cookie, by all means limit your own cookies! If I had to draw an asoxeno cookie from scratch for all of the people who have liked the design, my arm would fall off, and I don't want anyone to feel left out.

Add me to the requests for duplicating cookies. I am not an artist and anything decent takes an inordinate amount of time to make, like one or two cookies per day. I don't especially want to send other people formless blobs of color simply because it's faster and easier.  We send duplicates of valentines stuff to each other, why not cookies too, would anybody really mind that?