TJ09

2020-04-26 - April Dragon Release

Thank you to TJ for the new release. And thanks Mewtie, SkyWolf25, and Spatio for two more wonderful additions to the cave. I love both of these breeds and can see lots of breeding possibilities. Too bad that I don't have enough time and scroll space for all the projects I have in mind! And now these blue Xols demanding an extra day as eggs! But they are so pretty that I know I will have to use them in lineages!

I'm not in the habit of looking at Dragon Requests, but something about the Xols felt familiar somehow and it just struck me why - I feel that they're a bit reminiscent of some leviathans from Subnautica, like a cross between the Sea Emperor or the Sea Dragon. Like the Xol's wouldn't look terribly out of place circling the lava geysers.

I'm deeply in love with both dragons and their concepts. The golden mane of the Venturis is stunning! Can't wait to breed them!

Love how the Xol Dragon changes colour with incubation *-*

Love love love this release, both breeds are wonderful! Thank you to the spriters and TJ for another awesome release. I don't play any other games like DC (... okay, don't play any other online games at all) and there are so many reasons I've stayed here so long. One of the big reasons is these new releases, not just 'omg new dragons!!' but how detailed and carefully-done each sprite is and the interesting and thought-provoking lore behind each new breed. 💗  

*chucks a breeding topic in to the thread*

I need ideas!

Was busy in work this week and didn't notice the news, oof!

Look forward to hunting some of the new dragons ^-^

Just decided on the names of my new dragons.  My Venturis Dragon is Empane and my two Xol Dragons are Azureweed Coral and Redweed Coral. (I'm embarrised to admit it's getting harder to come up with unique names.)

Thanks again for the new releases!  And great job to the spriters!

I’m still working on collecting mine. I really like both of them and can’t pick  a favorite. Thanks TJ and spriters 

The ratios are either really abnormal or I just got super lucky, I just bred a Venturis to a Stratos and got a Stratos egg!

Edited by blockEdragon

*makes another breeding thread because no one else was*

Make plans with me.

Anyone else having a terrible time remembering not to incubate their Xols?

So far I have 8 brown ones, when I was planning to have two of each.... haha

Yes, I have to physically separate them or I forget and incubate