TJ09

2020-04-26 - April Dragon Release

I think the serenity dragons are my new favorite (or whatever the name is... The lighter colored new eggs/hatchies)

Although I like the new alt mechanic to the Volcanic eggs, which look to be some form of sea serpent? They remind me a bit of the Shallow Water Dragons. 

I totally remember the alpine dragon I KNOW I've seen those hatchie sprites somewhere they're adorable I love them both 🙂 Thanks TJ and Spriters! 

This is probably the first time in years I've been able to grab eggs on the day of release.

I really like that there are differences between those that are incubated and those that were not. Can't wait for them to grow up.

Nice to see something from the DR-- even I can remember these guys. Though it's hard not to, the soft shades and blonde mane are pretty distinct. They'll probably look good in lineages with the whatchamacallits... those soft pink dragons released last year.

17 minutes ago, Nine said:

those soft pink dragons released last year.

Tercorns?

That sounds about right. Not so up to date on recent dragon names, lol.

7 minutes ago, Nine said:

That sounds about right. Not so up to date on recent dragon names, lol.

XD  The more dragons we get, the harder it gets! I struggle. I just remember that one because it is one of my favorite recents.

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

XD  The more dragons we get, the harder it gets! I struggle. 

Omg yes. In the past year or so I've found myself actually going to the encyclopedia occasionally to remind myself what this-or-that is called. 

Welp, I did it again. Once again misjudged when TJ would have adults, came here just now all excited to see the adults after a very hard day and nope! I really need to pay better attention to the timers on his, oops. 

7 more hours til adults. I can't wait to see which ones I will hoard the most of, since I am going to hoard them all. Thanks for this great new release. :)

11 hours ago, purplehaze said:

XD  The more dragons we get, the harder it gets! I struggle. I just remember that one because it is one of my favorite recents.

I'm forever thankful pokemon trained me to memorize a vast array of creatures. I've memorized hundreds of those critters and there's way more of them than Dragon Cave's collection, however I like that it's growing. That being said, I still have that problem with the new ones too and often refer to them by their nicknames from before we knew what they were really called. Heck I still refer to Gem Shards as cookie dough dragons because of their eggs! lol. XD

A bit late for the release, but I've managed to trade for a few eggs from the Volcano biome. I didn't really read the thread, so I got a surprise after casually incubating the first egg :) For a split of a second, I was like 'OMG, what have I done, maybe they shouldn't be incubated, I've BAKED IT!' :lol:

I dunno how I always manage to do it. I keep checking for a new release every day and then, as soon as I forget and don't check for a day, there's a release. Still managed to grab 4 of each so I'm pretty happy.

40 minutes ago, Auriene said:

A bit late for the release, but I've managed to trade for a few eggs from the Volcano biome. I didn't really read the thread, so I got a surprise after casually incubating the first egg :) For a split of a second, I was like 'OMG, what have I done, maybe they shouldn't be incubated, I've BAKED IT!' :lol:

I giggle-snorted into my breakfast.

A new alt-mechanism is always fun.

Xol ! NOT a name I expected. Nice adult, though.

Lovely adults! Thanks, TJ and spriters. 

ETA: Hehe. 

Screenshot_20200429-070950.png

Edited by Jazeki

I’ve been waiting for the Venturis to grow up to say how absolutely overjoyed I am to see another new release taken from the Completed List! Spatio and SkyWolf25, your hard work has paid off beautifully! I hope we continue to see more CL releases, especially from some of the older top-notch concepts that I’m still dreaming of collecting. It’s such a treat to recognize a dragon in a new release and remember all the love and effort that went into making it. 

The Xols are excellent as well, Mewtie never disappoints. :) I definitely favor the female sprite! 

I've found a new love. The Xol Dragons are amazing. Can't decide what color I love better! ❤️

Hope the eggs will not be to expensive in the market... I want to breed the females with green coppers. xD

The other one is really nice aswell. Sadly the colors are not for me, but the poses are very good!

Nice adults!  As usual it seems clear to me that the spriters take the background into account, because it always seems like the dragons look much nicer against the beige dragon page instead of the white forum background!  I never decide on how much I like new releases until I see them on their own page!  Has anyone else noticed that, or am I nuts?

Can I just say, the artists who worked on these dragons right here, I express gratitude and excitenent! Few awesome lineage plans are in progress already, thanks :D

Congratulations to the spriters on some lovely new dragons.

8 minutes ago, Spirulina said:

Funny that brown version in fact is regular according to description ;)

I noticed that, too!  I think it's because anyone who can incubates!