Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

20 hours ago, trystan said:

thanks!

and congrats!! how many more of the new gemshards do you still need? i watch for those at the end of the week for you. :) 

I have one purple, one cyan, and now, finally, one orange.

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Glad you got along. That is a combination I had not heard of before. Didn't we just used to call them mutts? XD

Indeed. XD I don't quite understand the doodle dog phenomenom but I think they're meant to be hypoallergenic.

(Bernese Mountain Dog x Poodle = Bernadoodle)

I got the reference, too! And thanks for the photo contest reminder!

What looks good with a sakuhana?

Stoopid neighbouring restaurant is making noise tonight (they did last night, too).

Edited by Lagie

25 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I have one purple, one cyan, and now, finally, one orange.

woo hoo! glad you have  at least one of each now.... but how many do you collect? 

Come on egg~ Hatch so I can attempt to get that Sakuhana before the event ends!

20 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Come on egg~ Hatch so I can attempt to get that Sakuhana before the event ends!

You like this Sakuhana that I just caught? https://dragcave.net/lineage/LlzfQ  I don't plan on keeping it, but I could hold it for you until your egg hatches, if you like. :) If not, that's okay, too.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I just realized those are all kind of monochromatic. Hmmmm.

XD The floret works best, methinks. @AsymDoll13, I could breed you a sakuhana x floret, if you'd like.

For @trystan:

273439752_10222003184733995_8332347656653612416_n.thumb.jpg.fadaa54ef40575b43df32099f42fcb0c.jpg

For @Dirtytabs:

Screenshot_20220213-200221.thumb.jpg.e422317f1ed85cb5c5f003569d53d26b.jpg

I hate it when WhatsApp automatically downloads images. I clicked this instead of the one I meant for trystan...

IMG-20220213-WA0007.thumb.jpg.9a38f269c9918e601416d24573ae6195.jpg

... and wondered what the heck I was looking at. XD (It's from a local food sales chat.)

1 hour ago, trystan said:

woo hoo! glad you have  at least one of each now.... but how many do you collect? 

Minimum two CB of each, one male, one female.

Here are my current gemshards. I may go for more with the new colours as I really like them, but that's for somewhen down the line.

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

XD The floret works best, methinks. @AsymDoll13, I could breed you a sakuhana x floret, if you'd like.

That would be great, but I don't have space at the moment! Ugh! Being egglocked sucks...

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

For @Dirtytabs:

Did it! I gotta quibble about the name (there's no "Desert"), but the joke wouldn't work then. B) 

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

That would be great, but I don't have space at the moment! Ugh! Being egglocked sucks...

I can hold off the breeding till tomorrow, then you can collect whenever. (Just need to confirm my own egglock status, I've just realized!) (I'll be fine!)

51 minutes ago, trystan said:

only 6?? XD 

I know, right? And kind of creepy-looking cats, too. It was shared in a FB group but I was unable to tag you there.

29 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

Did it! I gotta quibble about the name (there's no "Desert"), but the joke wouldn't work then. B) 

True!

The noise seems to have stopped. I think I'm hearing Super Bowl stuff from another direction now.

I should have some space on my scroll in around 3 hours. Sigh. Silly Valentine's Day eggs. lol

Well, I'm heading to bed, so I'll breed in the morning! ;)

Hmm... wild shumoga x sakuhana? *ponders*

I don't have a spare wild shumoga to test with. :P

Good night, all!

*poofs in a cloud of weird dessicated strawberries covered in chocolate* They're tasty, but the texture is peculiar.

8 minutes ago, Lagie said:
1 hour ago, trystan said:

only 6?? XD 

I know, right? And kind of creepy-looking cats, too. It was shared in a FB group but I was unable to tag you there.

right! XD   and in some groups on facebook you have to be a member of in order to get tagged

1 minute ago, trystan said:

right! XD   and in some groups on facebook you have to be a member of in order to get tagged

Exactly. You didn't come up as an option so I'm guessing you're not a member of 'Carp [sic] you find in charity shops'. XD

I might just post in the Breeding, Gifting! thread, just so I don't bother anyone here, especially since my egg hatched already. lol.

I forgot how quickly eggs hatch when they're in the clinic. lol

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Exactly. You didn't come up as an option so I'm guessing you're not a member of 'Carp [sic] you find in charity shops'. XD

nope, i'm not.  but you've sent me pics from that group before! XD 

No. I changed my mind on posting in that group. Oh I don't know! Help me. lol

Also~ Everyone say hello to my best friend/roommate(?)/platonic life mate @ThiefyLives! He's autistic and a bit shy, but he wanted to join me in this cool group and at least say hello, I think. 

24 minutes ago, ThiefyLives said:

@AsymDoll13 you'll always be too sweet to me. Hiya everyone! Asym says you're all super nice. I'm new to forums and they make me nervous, so be gentle, lol. :D 

Nice to meet you. :) Welcome to the forum and to CPA!

Do Sakuhana eggs even exist in the Cave or on the AP? I swear they don't at all. They're a made up dragon, aren't they? lol

41 minutes ago, ThiefyLives said:

Hiya everyone! Asym says you're all super nice. I'm new to forums and they make me nervous, so be gentle, lol. :D 

hi and welcome to the party. err, CPA. :D 

45 minutes ago, ThiefyLives said:

@AsymDoll13 you'll always be too sweet to me. Hiya everyone! Asym says you're all super nice. I'm new to forums and they make me nervous, so be gentle, lol. :D 

Welcome @ThiefyLives to the forums and to CPA! We are super gentle here. Lots of updates about our local weather and our pets. And cute pet photos are a bonus. :D

@AsymDoll13 I luckily have managed to get two Sakuhanas from the Valentines biome, but it was a struggle. I'm holding out hope for you, too!

I'm sick of looking for them. I just wanna play my Switch. lol

[Addition]

I GOT ONE HA! I GOT A SAKUHANA EGG FROM THE CAVE! 

*ehew* Sorry. 

Edited by AsymDoll13

56 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I GOT ONE HA! I GOT A SAKUHANA EGG FROM THE CAVE! 

XD Congratulations!

TN_red-frame-heart-happy-valentines-day-

Happy Valentine's Day, CPA!