Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I have an CB orange breeding pair, but both CB 'burnt' reds are girls, and one lonely blue male. Even though the eggs are still dropping, the lurking for 5, 10, hour refreshes and grabbing is still a thing.

Good news: I burned the roof of my mouth on pizza!

They seem easier with so many people off grabbing up Valentine eggs.

Ow. That sounds painful.

I did not end up going out for lunch.

Not really. Nothing compared to the weekend's TJMD pain.

It means I had pizza.

Huh, this person has a Dodged Kill group on their scroll.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Hello, Vang! :)

The only minor drawback to warmer temperatures is the return of the mosquitoes. I spend time outside snuggling the kittens and come back in all mosquito-bitten and itchy.

Hooray for clean clothes!

I need to get my sheets washed. I always seem to forget on Sundays.

i'd ask if you want me to remind you, but i keep forgetting to water younger daughter's succlents on sundays XD 

XD It's probably one of those things I'll have to write a big note about. I usually remember as I'm climbing into bed at night.

The last couple of nights I've actually had to retuck the sheets. I think I've had some restless nights.

my sheet gets all twisted up during the night, it looks like it was caught in a tornado sometimes XD 

My washing machine is having spin problems. Not sure of the extent of the problem yet. It was only one load.

Good morning peeps!

I've been so absent from this place lately. I'm missing all the goings on T.T

Yeah. Adult life is not all it's cracked up to be. (That's a very strange expression. :blink: )

Welcome back, you two!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

We have a donkey at our shelter and the stoopid idjit who was supposed to be feeding him and watering him let a ginormous water container go completely dry over the weekend. The stoopider idjit who is that person's supervisor didn't do his daily checks so did not notice. Poor donkey. :( We have a staff meeting today (not because of that; it was already scheduled), and there's always food at our meetings. If it were up to me, and sadly it's not, I would hold the meeting as usual and not let those two idjits have any of the food. Let them see how it feels. I wonder if it's worth suggesting it to our useless shelter manager.

ugh, idjits are the worst, Lagie, i'm sorry you have to deal with them.

office day for me, and then i get to pick up my shopping! woot! :D

i'm also just about 1/2 way through the purple on the blanket for my nephew, which means i'm almost done!  and then i have my own rainbow blanket to work on XD

Oh, poor donkey!

The freezing rain we were expecting this morning never materialized. Now they are predicting 1 to 6 inches of sleet and snow for Thursday. We'll see how that plays out. Can they be wrong again? Of course! But they are right just often enough to keep us wondering. XD

I hope tomorrow's weather is good. I am supposed to be walking with my friends again.

we're supposed to have morning snow showers thursday, friday, and sunday. fun stuff.

.... no thanks!

70+ here today! The birds are starting to sing hopefully about spring. Nope. Thunderstorms starting tomorrow night and a drastic temp drop. 

If the fireflies start to show up despite the chilly nights, then it is spring. The hummingbirds could return any time now or a few weeks from now. 

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Oh, poor donkey!

The freezing rain we were expecting this morning never materialized. Now they are predicting 1 to 6 inches of sleet and snow for Thursday. We'll see how that plays out. Can they be wrong again? Of course! But they are right just often enough to keep us wondering. XD

I hope tomorrow's weather is good. I am supposed to be walking with my friends again.

Supposedly he knocked his water container over, but he must be one super clever donkey as the person who found it bone dry also found it upright!

I hope you get good walking weather!

Fireflies are amazing. We have them out west in the early summer.

Nice!

If I finally have a network connection again at work tomorrow, I'll try to view the whole thing. (Phone loaded it veeerrrryyy slowly.) It's hard to do certain parts of my job with no internet.

fair enough.  the pic was large, and i wanted to keep it full size, so i hid it.